Which of these albums spawned her best videos?

Guest kramm

Guest kramm

I'm in a 90's mood, so....

Overall, which of these albums has the best collection of videos:

41i8404lh3L._SL160_AA115_.jpg51njoHVgKhL._SL160_AA115_.jpg51C80IDuNmL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

My choice: Bedtime Stories

I think 3 of her best videos came from each of those albums...

"Bad Girl"

"Take A Bow"

"Frozen"

I would agree the video for "Bedtime Story" was awesome too, but it's not really a big favorite of a song for me. "The Power of Goodbye" was a beautiful video as well.

Gotta be "Ray of Light." It had the largest number of superb videos - title track, Frozen, Nothing Really Matters, The Power of Goodbye, Drowned World...

'Erotica'has the MOST.

*Fever

*Rain

*Erotica

*Deeper & Deeper

*Bad Girl :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

The Videos from 'Ray of Light' ("Nothing Really Matters" & "Drowned World") were Awesome.

The rest.... are good. 'TPOG' Is SOOOO Boring Though. :nocomment:

"Bedtime Stories"...?

I Love Human Nature & Take a Bow.

Guest Madlover033003

all three of those albums had awesome videos. and Like A Prayer did too!!! I see ROL as the last album she did anything consistently amazing for.

Guest HydroTrippin

I think in terms of diversity, Erotica is the winner.

Erotica: dominatrix

Deeper & Deeper: disco diva

Bad Girl: executive yuppie slut

Fever: indonesian goddess

Rain: japanese movie star

Bye Bye Baby: circus ringmaster

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I think Bedtime Stories had the most "creative" videos out of those 3 albums. And BAD GIRL is my fav out of ALL the videos from those eras. But i'm gonna have to give it to ROL. The ROL videos all carried a certain visual style that was similar to the mood of the album that i really loved.

All 3 albums offered great videos though.

I think in terms of diversity, Erotica is the winner.

Erotica: dominatrix

Deeper & Deeper: disco diva

Bad Girl: executive yuppie slut

Fever: indonesian goddess

Rain: japanese movie star

Bye Bye Baby: circus ringmaster

nicely put. :thumbsup:

Erotica

Bedtimes Stories

Ray of Light

NRM was the only great vid from ROL although I like POG. F and ROL don't do anything for me. But Erotica was amazing - brilliant videos

EROTICA baby!

"Erotica" - Nice little clipshow of FILTH..

"Deeper and Deeper" - much maligned and debated, cos apparently she looks rough, but i think its fab..the afro wig, the banana eating, the MAVERICK record on the player, the dancing in the club....

"Bad Girl" - well its just TREMENDOUS

"Rain" - beautiful

"Fever" - simple, but effective enough for Rihanna to do something similar 15 years later, and yes i know it was also after the RHCP "GIve it Away"

Bedtime Stories had some goodies too, Secret i always think as a grown up BORDERLINE, Take a Bow she looks lovel and Bedtime Story is all kinds of wonderful, plus HUman Nature she looks FAB and the choreography is great

Ray of light - Frozen is pretty enough, Ray of Light is great, especialy for the club scene at the end, Drowned World is hauntingly lovely, Nothing Really Matters is mental and i love it and Power of Goodbye is rather pretty

But for me, shockingly, EROTICA still

I don´t know which one choose, they all have great videos and average videos...but she looks great in all the BS´s videos while she looks bad in Fever and deeper and deeper.And Ray of light´s...Frozen is the only really good one

Guest dicktracy

Erotica vs. Secret vs. Frozen

Deeper and Deeper vs. Bedtime Story vs. Ray of Light

Bad Girl vs. Take A Bow vs. The Power of Goodbye

Rain vs. Human Nature vs. Drowned World

Fever vs. Nothing Really Matters

TIE: BS and Erotica

It spawned the elast amount of videso, but probably Bedtime Stories- "Secret" was the least remarkable of the four videos, but will be remembered for her Wonderbra accessory, and her hangin' in the hood.

Erotica's best clips easily were "Bad Girl" and "Rain." The "Erotica" video accomplished its smutty goals well enough, though. Still can't get into the D&D video all that much. "Fever" had some cool effects, but that short wig was just :scared:

Ray of Light had a nice collection of five clips- the title track's diizzying speed set it apeart from anything she's done. "Frozen" was a low-key, dramatic effort, nice change of pace. TPOGG did look lovely and NRM- well, one of her strangest clips, yet fascinating at the same time. DW/SFL's video fit the song very well.