Guy on touring Australia

cosmic_system

Madonna’s manager, Guy Oseary, once again (!) promised to bring Madonna’s next tour to Australia. Let’s hope he keeps his promise this time. This is what he had to say about it:

“I have received many messages about Madonna coming to Australia.. I promise you on our next tour we will definitely come down under!”

madgetribe

Guest Danny86
2011?

Yes, I can see Madonna starting the tour in Australia next time around, early 2011, when it's summer there and all.

Load of shit, he should just shut the hell up if they are not going to do anything for Australian fans. I am sure they are working really hard to make sure its broadcast on TV here.

I take what this guy says with a pinch of salt. From what I see of his and Madonna's interaction with the fans, it's purely to be seen to be doing something. We voted for Impressive Instant as a single and got WIFLFAG and so many other promises to the fans since that seem to just fade away!

She could make a killing down under. I really don't get why she avoids that place like the plague. I bet it is because it takes forever to get there by plane. I really can't think of any other reason.

Maybe she's trying to wait out the P!NK hysteria.

Guest Danny86

Why are people deluding themselves? Madonna could not care less in which countries her tour goes, except Israel because of the Kabbalah. A Madonna tour has hundreds of people and millions of dollars involved and that's going to decide if it's worth to take it to Australia or not.

You guys are being mean. I mean haven't you even considered the possibility that she may have a kangaroo phobia?

Guest chatty kathy

I just want to tell the fans in Australia, "Please do NOT hold your breath!"

Between Guy O and M hasn't one of them "promised" that during or after a tour ever since GST?

M's camp tried... but Aussie promoters played hard-bargaining and were just not willing to take risks with expensive tickets...

promoters should have realised that MADONNA hasn't been to Oz since 1993... they'd pay anything just to see her there in Oz...

I just want to tell the fans in Australia, "Please do NOT hold your breath!"

Between Guy O and M hasn't one of them "promised" that during or after a tour ever since GST?

Both Madonna and Guy have promised that Madonna will tour Australia but it's all been bullshit. If Madonna wants to tour Europe and America endlessly then let her go for it, I couldn't think of anything more boring though for a performer to be playing the same places year in year out.

Guest AshLover1977

I'll see the official release of the Blonde Ambition Tour on DVD before Madonna steps foot in Australia again.

I've heard Madonna was gonna bring the Confessions tour to Sydney and Melbourne but couldn't get Homebush Stadium for one of the planned nights due to the Rugby being played there the same night so the whole Aussie leg was canned.

Europe will be a very tiny market for her when she tours in Winter 2010/2011

She is failing to sell out even the most obvious venues, doing ridicolous things like offering discounted tickets for Bercy (B_E_R_C_Y_!)

I would not be surprised if the next tour has a total amount of 8-12 dates in Europe.

Guest jordywind

hmmmm judging by the live nation contract i thnk madge will tour as quickly as she can chuck sum albums out dere and get it all dun n over lol 60 million thank u very much :-P lol x