Official MILES AWAY video

Guest ursaminorjim

Hat's cute, the patchwork denim faux-Ziggy ensemble is dire.

But we're miles away from the subject at hand.

For the hardest working broad in showbiz, Madonna sure can be lazy sometimes. :lol:

AMAZING! :wow: GREAT! :wow:

Well, "Miles away" can be a single for "Sticky & Sweet Tour" DVD :) or, also, for the 2nd leg of the tour

But, as someone said before, too little, too late

I just saw the 1 minute clip and it got me excited! i agree that it's better than nothing :thumbsup:

oh, youre the worst.

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:58686" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=vid%3D58686%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A58686%26startUri={startUri}" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed><div style="margin:0;text-align:center;width:500px;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Madonna - New Music - More Music Videos</div>

when she says all over your body , from your head down to your toes

Everything!!

Lady-gaga_Ellen_280_802389a.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:thumbsup::dramatic:

No, I posted on on an r&b board where Madonna is actually pretty much loved.

You didn't know Dress You Up was a single, you should just shut up :vanitybonet:

right around the time 4mins was leaked there was a lotta love coming fro R&B hiphop boards, plenty of "do ur thing girl". love to hear non fans oppinions. which board if u dont mind me asking?

right around the time 4mins was leaked there was a lotta love coming fro R&B hiphop boards, plenty of "do ur thing girl". love to hear non fans oppinions. which board if u dont mind me asking?

how ironic that non fans love HC

and the "fans" can't stop bitching about it :demonic:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I love Miles Away, but "live" videos are beyond pointless, especially so long after the HC release.

Wow, the energy in this thread is riddled with negativity all around.

I fear that the darkness is prominant.

Has khabbalah taught us nothing?

( & you too may possess the serenity & wisdom of Khabblah. Act now and

order your 8 piece set of audio Kaballah Teachings, read to you by the beloved

Kabbalah Rabbi Isaac. These insightful, prophetic readings can be yours for 10 easy

payments of $ 49.99 us.

Act now, and you will recieve a free 1 litre bottle of Kabbalah water, fortified with

positive evergy & a hint of organic garlic. dont delay, quantities limited!)

Put your handbags down ladies...

It wouldn't surprise me if this turns up on Madonna's youtube page just before the tour kicks off by way of a launch for the second leg. Yes, there are still tickets - I found tickets for block C1 on both nights at the O2 yesterday. Secondly, now we have digital sales, songs don't have to have a big re-release - theoretically, this song could be promoted back into the charts although I doubt it would happen in the UK as I think people are generally underwhelmed by Madonna at the moment.

As for the Into The Groove video - I don't think it could be called "slapdash"! Whoever did it, spent a lot of time getting the clips to match the music even getting it to look like she is saying some of the words. That is very good video and was perfect for promoting the single. Still one of my favourite vids of hers. Dress You Up is also cool. We never got the tour in the Uk so it was amazing to see that when it first came out. I was sooo jealous!

Guest harbors
Has khabbalah taught us nothing?

( & you too may possess the serenity & wisdom of Khabblah. Act now and

order your 8 piece set of audio Kaballah Teachings, read to you by the beloved

Kabbalah Rabbi Isaac. These insightful, prophetic readings can be yours for 10 easy

payments of $ 49.99 us.

Act now, and you will recieve a free 1 litre bottle of Kabbalah water, fortified with

positive evergy & a hint of organic garlic. dont delay, quantities limited!)

:lmao:

Guest Johnkm
how ironic that non fans love HC

and the "fans" can't stop bitching about it

Hard Candy is amazing :)

And too be fair, most people I know havent heard a thing off it bar 4 Minutes and Give It 2 Me and just assumes its crap because 'everyone' says it is

Guest harbors
Hard Candy is amazing :)

And too be fair, most people I know havent heard a thing off it bar 4 Minutes and Give It 2 Me and just assumes its crap because 'everyone' says it is

I like both 4minutes and GI2M and I still think it's crap. I dont give a sh!t what others say, fyi.

Guest ursaminorjim
Yet Kanye West is a genius? I'm sorry but what do you expect of her? To make albums like Kanyes? Because for me, there is nothing about his work that is exciting. He hasn't developed any new sounds, any new concepts, any new attitudes, NOTHING. Yet you're always pining at how Madonna isn't doing anything new or how she needs to do more. What DO you like about Madonna? Is it just because you are a fag and you want her to be all gay and outrageous again? Or are you worried that liking her dulls the shine of your intelligence? Either way...it's stupid.

Wow. Off the meds, huh?

Guest Danny86

^Yet the tour, where this whole thing comes from is alive and kicking. I wonder how some of you will manage when Madonna will no longer release albums as in "12 songs bundled together".

Guest Danny86

^When she signed the Live Nation deal, she said something along the lines of "who knows how my music is going to be released in the future?".

The current state of the music industry is all about individual songs selling in the millions while the biggest selling albums sell a fraction of what albums did in the past. LN is not a proper record label that signed Madonna to release 3 CDs in the next 10 years, I can see Madonna releasing smaller amount of new songs to be included on her tours regularly, instead of waiting 2.5 years to release 12 songs on a CD when only 1 or 2 get any attention.

Guest ursaminorjim
^When she signed the Live Nation deal, she said something along the lines of "who knows how my music is going to be released in the future?".

The current state of the music industry is all about individual songs selling in the millions while the biggest selling albums sell a fraction of what albums did in the past. LN is not a proper record label that signed Madonna to release 3 CDs in the next 10 years, I can see Madonna releasing smaller amount of new songs to be included on her tours regularly, instead of waiting 2.5 years to release 12 songs on a CD when only 1 or 2 get any attention.

I understand what you're saying, but I think it's safe to say that no matter how it'll be distributed (physical/digital/both), she'll be releasing full-length albums.

Guest Danny86
I understand what you're saying, but I think it's safe to say that no matter how it'll be distributed (physical/digital/both), she'll be releasing full-length albums.

I'm not sure. I can see her not putting effort into making full-lengths anymore and just work with some people for a couple of tracks here and there. Most consumers are not even bothering to check out full albums anymore (or at least, not in legal ways) so it's possible LN won't waste money on that.

At the very least, the "eras" won't be defined by the music anymore. The "Hard Candy era" never even existed, she just filmed 2 videos before the album came out, probably because Warner contract and the biggest promo she did was 3 gigs that were tour teasers, as she announced the S&ST during the promo tour. Many couldn't believe she would tour right after the album release, and then extend it into another year. The same way how it's going to be unbelievable that her newer albums, if it remains the old format indeed, will be "more than dead" in 3 weeks.

Guest ursaminorjim

Well, it all depends on whether she sees her albums as art or artifact. I would just hope she would approach her projects going forward as being less dictated by their commercial successes or potential for financial return. I mean, bitch has more money than God already - she can relax, you know? :lol:

Guest Danny86
Well, it all depends on whether she sees her albums as art or artifact. I would just hope she would approach her projects going forward as being less dictated by their commercial successes or potential for financial return. I mean, bitch has more money than God already - she can relax, you know? :lol:

I agree, but she got one of the biggest contracts in the industry, and she more or less became LN's official cashcow next to U2.

That doesn't mean she couldn't do albums for the sake of doing them of course, but you know what happened with her video enthusiasm, so...

Guest ursaminorjim

Well, I think she just does videos almost as a knee-jerk reaction any more. Poor girl hasn't watched TV in so long she doesn't even know that MTV has ceased to exist!