Madonna @ MET Costume Institute Gala!

Guest immaculate sanctuary
She looks good...very Madonna! I love those boots!!!

me too! the boots are very sexxee!!!

Guest jl6er
This Slut was also wearing Louis Vuitton:

41629217.jpg

I think is much better than Madge's

BARF.

Not in a million years

I think a daring outfit is one with just one or two daring elements to it. She could have got away with the head piece, perhaps even the dress and the headpiece, but not the dress, the headpiece and the boots. That just looks silly. She can't even work it properly -she looks graceless, but she's not to blame, because no-one could work that. I can't think why she decided to go like that. Surely the world's biggest star has better ways of getting in print than aiming for the worst dressed list.

I actually think that this is the best Agyness has ever looked

agyness_deyn_spl98288_002.jpg

love the crutch in this photo

agyness_deyn_spl98341_010.jpg

Madonna seems to be harking back to the WTG era.

468735.jpg

Not solely the dress sense...the spirit.

She was on the worst dressed list right alongside Madonna this morning. :thumbsup:

Poor Debbie, was wearing LV from last season. :chuckle:

article-0-04CF0292000005DC-452_196x717.j06063783.jpg

Guy O twitters: big thanks to marc jacobs for last night.. we need more nights like that..

OT: I saw that Sandra Bernhard joined Twitter, she and Oseary were twittering.

Poor Debbie, was wearing LV from last season. :chuckle:

article-0-04CF0292000005DC-452_196x717.j06063783.jpg

Guy O twitters: big thanks to marc jacobs for last night.. we need more nights like that..

OT: I saw that Sandra Bernhard joined Twitter, she and Oseary were twittering.

she looks like she put the pounds back on

Guest chatty kathy
I have to say Madonna wore that mess better though :thumbsup:

Not just better, much, much better!

This Slut was also wearing Louis Vuitton:

41629217.jpg

I think is much better than Madge's

I agree. Much cuter.

She looked awful and this time next year when someone starts a post saying "what is the worst thing Madonna wore", this will be right up there on the posts.

Not "Fierce" at all. As for the classic style of the Oscars, what do you think she was wearing in the "Blame It On Rio" spread? Pure, classic styling.

This was just PR.

M looked a freaking MESS. All the fashionblogs were vomiting when she appeared.

this has to be her worst look EVER...however I'd rather have her looking like shit then be seen in something I will forget in a moment.

Just everything is AWFUL about this outfit LOL.

I LOVE THIS!

This is the Madonna I LOVE! She was always criticized because of her shock looks and "too foward" outfits.

Well... if someone has something to say... it's a LOUIS VITON dear... and BRAND NEW!

Besides she showed she is still is the star above all the A stars, she is THE STAR... continuing to grab all the attention to her... and to the brands that pay her to wear those outfits. How much did she earn from last LOUIS VITON campaign? How much will she get for the new one? Well... just get jealous all of you who criticize... her bank account will get a few millions more... she's there, doing headlines, "ON THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE" again just because she wear a different outfit ;)

Celebrate the difference. Besides, the outfit is quite cool if you just forget all prejudice surrounding it.