madonna falls off horse again today in hamptons

Guest Pud Whacker

If they were close enough to startle the horse then that means they were trespassing so i'm sure Klein has some legal right to press charges.

sue that motherfucking ass! why the fuck he jumped out of the bushes to startle her horse?

With the amount of security Madonna has around her at all times it surprises me they were able to get so close especially on private property. Stronger security measures need to be put in place to avoid any further incidents.

Would it be too much to ask from people to stop making jokes regarding this accident so soon after it happened? I truly do not see anything funny about this accident and the horse pic is just tacky and distasteful. In light of the recent tragedy involving Miranda Richardson you think people would show some sensitivity.

Madonna took a nasty spill while horseback riding in the Hamptons this afternoon.

The 50-year-old pop icon, decked out in full riding gear and helmet, was doing jumps at famed photographer Steven Klein's horse farm in Bridgehampton when she fell around 4:20 p.m.

After the fall, about 10 people, including 22-year-old boy toy Jesus Luz, nervously gathered around her before emergency workers arrived.

She was carried into an ambulance on a backboard and rushed to Southampton Hospital with Klein by her side.

A police source said the injuries did not appear serious and she was taken to the hospital for precautionary reasons.

The Material Mom's day began when she and her sons Rocco, 8, and David, 3, took a helicopter from Manhattan and landed at East Hampton airport around 2p.m.

She then went straight to Klein's compound for what should have been a relaxing day in the sun.

Some of her luggage was taken to actress and good friend's Gwyneth Paltrow nearby home.

This isn't the Pop Queen's first riding mishap.

In 2005, she broke several bones -- including three cracked ribs, a broken collarbone and a broken hand -- when she lost her balance riding on her London complex on her 47th birthday.

Last fall, when her divorce to Guy Ritchie was announced, reports speculated her marriage ended after he coldly reacted to that slip.

"If you can pinpoint an exact event or incident which spelled the death knell for them as a couple, Madonna's horse-riding accident was it," a close family friend told London's Sun.

The accident comes as she's preparing a summer tour in Europe, which kicks off July 4th in London.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04182009/news/...fall_165074.htm

:(

Would it be too much to ask from people to stop making jokes regarding this accident so soon after it happened? I truly do not see anything funny about this accident and the horse pic is just tacky and distasteful. In light of the recent tragedy involving Miranda Richardson you think people would show some sensitivity.

I think you mean Natasha, not Miranda...

I feel bad for Madonna... hope she heals quickly.

Guest IJustFuctMadonna

OMG. My life is going to be on hold until I find out if her bruises are serious. OMG. Let's tweet Guy, Perez, Pat Leonard, and Shep Pettibone. OMG.

OMG. My life is going to be on hold until I find out if her bruises are serious. OMG. Let's tweet Guy, Perez, Pat Leonard, and Shep Pettibone. OMG.

Like OMG shut the fuck up you fool. :rolleyes:

Thank God it's nothing serious.

Guest IJustFuctMadonna
Like OMG shut the fuck up you fool. :rolleyes:

Thank God it's nothing serious.

:scared: OMG daddy. I'm scared.

God is dead. But the Goddess is not. No, not you. Her:

0003.jpg

guyoseary Madonnas accident today was caused by the papparazzi.. they spooked the horse she was riding.. these guys dont know when to stop!!

Why the hell they always do that? Sue that paparazzi! :americanlife:

Couldn't agree more.

I hope she's fine and suffered only minor injuries. Hope they didn't try to conceal any info. :(

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!