Madonna's Malawian Adoption: Appeal to The Supreme Court

Bitch

As she said herself in the interview to AP from a few months ago, she's returning to Malawi in the end of this month. She also said that she'll come with her 3 children this time.

She wanted to adopt this little girl for a long time; the reports about it started almost from the time she adopted David. Good for her. I hope it all goes well.

Guest harbors

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/93101/madonn...#comment-218265

Here is the girl.

madonna-mercy.jpg

Check out a file picture we dug up of Mercy James.

Reports suggest Madonna is very close to adopting the Malawian orphan.

A U.S. government official has reportedly confirmed that an adoption bid by the 50-year-old American superstar was under way.

Mercy's mother died during child birth.

Still no comment from Madge's spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg.

Mercy's mother died during child birth.

What about the father?

I have no problem with her adoption but please ensure she adopts a "real" orphan i.e. parents, grand parents, relatives etc all deceased.

Guest harbors
What about the father?

I have no problem with her adoption but please ensure she adopts a "real" orphan i.e. parents, grand parents, relatives etc all deceased.

I guess Madonna saw the girl and had an emotional connection with the baby girl just like she had with David.

its good for the kid! would be good to anyone being adopted by Madonna!

anyway, i think she has enough children to care about. she doesnt actually has the life people usually has. Picture this: a single woman with 4 kids, going on a WORLD tour again in a few months, working out every day for hours, partying with boytoys, working on her music, films, books, photos. Well sounds a bit too much to handle.

she should buy a whole nursery!

I don't think there is anything wrong with it either. It amazes me how bent out of shape and mean spirited people are about her adopting another child from Malawi.

I wonder if this is just a story misinterpreted being she's due back with her children where the media (as usual) twisted it around if she's adopting?

In any event, if she is. GREAT!!! Any criticism over it, is just pure ignorant since Madonna will be saving a life and providing this person with a life they would never have dreamed of without being taken in. She's proven to be a great parent to her three children currently. There is no doubt, it won't be any different.

I think little David should have a companion. Must be odd and awkward, having Lourdes and Rocco as friends.

But I was never sure about the original adoption, that's when the public firmly turned against her, yet it's OK for womb raider Jolie.

Either way, I don't understand why a woman with 2 biological children of both sexes would feel the need to adopt. She could have built an orphanage and ensured his survival in some way. But in the end she did a much greater deed and David will have the best life ever.

She was really nasty to Ian Brown in the Q Cash For Questions thing though. Nice one Madonna, way to shoot down one of the few who supported it. It must be a VERY sore point still, so I'm not sure what the motivation was if she cares so much what the public thinks. And the snooty damage control interviews were toe-curling, why publicise and draw even more attention to it?

She was really nasty to Ian Brown in the Q Cash For Questions thing. Nice one Madonna, way to shoot down one of the few who supported it. It must be a VERY sore point still, so I'm not sure what the motivation was if she cares so much what the public thinks. And the snooty damage control interviews were toe-curling, why publicisise and draw even more attention to it?

Actually I found this question rather pointless; "how did the criticism make you feel?" What kind of answer would be adequate there really? So I kinda understood her reaction there. She was fairly annoyed by some of the pretty dumb questions. I mean, you get to ask Madonna anything you want and you choose to know about what sort of pigs she prefers?!

Though I have to say that her reaction could've been different to some of the questions; to Elvis Costello's for example.

His question was phrased clumsily, yes, but she was so nasty to most people in that interview.

I loved the pigs question :chuckle: - her response was priceless. Russell Brand bamboozling her was amusing too.

I wish it was the ordinary cash for questions, rather than celebs, who she no doubt felt she could say what she wanted to anyway.

^ I also loved her cuntish respond to Dame Judi Dentch's question.

That interview should've being televised; the manner was rather lost in print in that one.

Edit: it was actually Shirley Bassey's question, of course. For some reason I remembered other Dame. :chuckle:

I think little David should have a companion. Must be odd and awkward, having Lourdes and Rocco as friends.

But I was never sure about the original adoption, that's when the public firmly turned against her, yet it's OK for womb raider Jolie.

Either way, I don't understand why a woman with 2 biological children of both sexes would feel the need to adopt. She could have built an orphanage and ensured his survival in some way. But in the end she did a much greater deed and David will have the best life ever.

She was really nasty to Ian Brown in the Q Cash For Questions thing though. Nice one Madonna, way to shoot down one of the few who supported it. It must be a VERY sore point still, so I'm not sure what the motivation was if she cares so much what the public thinks. And the snooty damage control interviews were toe-curling, why publicise and draw even more attention to it?

Why would it be awkward? I'm sure he's bonded with them, as they are his brother and sister now and forever.

It's probably most interesting for Rocco, since he's her only white child. :lol:

Well that's true, I just thought it would be less alien if he had a little black playmate and it would balance the family out if there was another girl, but you're right, they bonded a while ago.

Lourdes is half Cuban isn't she? Not that I want to go down the racial sub-categorising route.

Well that's true, I just thought it would be less alien if he had a little black playmate and it would balance the family out if there was another girl, but you're right, they bonded a while ago.

Lourdes is half Cuban isn't she? Not that I want to go down the racial sub-categorising route.

Half afro-cuban. A fact most seem to ignore. I see Carlos at the gym everyday, and the dude is blacker than Obama. :lol:

Seriously though, if Madonna is adopting another kid, I think it's great. The media of course will crucify her, but they always find lame reasons for that anyway.

Lourdes is 12 going on 13, she needs all the attention right now not a new baby girl. I won't be suprised if she moves in with Carlos for good.

Also madonna will be almost 70 when the adopted daughter finishes HS.

It's great what M is doing and also would be good for David to have someone else in the home who looks like him and that he can relate too. I don't mean that in a negative way either, race does not matter, but at some point David will notice that he is black and doesn't look anything like the rest of the family and will probably feel out of place, so it will be a good thing for him to have a sibling who he can connect with.

Guest harbors
It's great what M is doing and also would be good for David to have someone else in the home who looks like him and that he can relate too. I don't mean that in a negative way either, race does not matter, but at some point David will notice that he is black and doesn't look anything like the rest of the family and will probably feel out of place, so it will be a good thing for him to have a sibling who he can connect with.

good point! :thumbsup:

INSANITY!!......If MADONNA want to help she should send a big check....not adopt another baby she wont see!!! I bet her kids are gonna have sooo many stories to tell when they get older. How will she have time for another child??? Especially since her focus has been on Jesus lately......I think she is going off the deep end personally. When this new baby is 10 years old she will be 60!!!!! The baby probably won't have any connection to her and have terrible emotional issues. I wish she could date someone who was at least 30! This is just going to further make her look like a nut in the media.