I am deeply offended for Australian fans

Guest Joey's Hung Up On Madonna

she would sell out in seconds in asutralia because it's her biggest market by PROPORTION and she hasn't been there since the girlie show. she is beyond inconsiderate towards her fans there.

she would sell out in seconds in asutralia because it's her biggest market by PROPORTION and she hasn't been there since the girlie show. she is beyond inconsiderate towards her fans there.

she'll go next tour I'm sure. now she comes in Europe in all those countries she has never been which is achievement. In Australia she'll go again for sure, not sure about all those countries from Europe were she comes this summer though.

I bet’cha it has nothing to do with ignoring her loyal fans down under but it all boils down to money, logistics and scheduling with the emphasis on the first. The promoter there must not have made her a good enough of a deal for her team to take out time and undertake the whole logistical hassle of moving equipment, etc.

But don’t lose hope – look what we witnessed this year when she extended the tour (never done that before). It goes to show you that with the current high stakes for the Live Nation contract and tough touring industry (recession, etc), both Madonna and Live Nation will go after every dollar they can get becoming less picky where and how much she tours.

I bet’cha it has nothing to do with ignoring her loyal fans down under but it all boils down to money, logistics and scheduling with the emphasis on the first. The promoter there must not have made her a good enough of a deal for her team to take out time and undertake the whole logistical hassle of moving equipment, etc.

But don’t lose hope – look what we witnessed this year when she extended the tour (never done that before). It goes to show you that with the current high stakes for the Live Nation contract and tough touring industry (recession, etc), both Madonna and Live Nation will go after every dollar they can get becoming less picky where and how much she tours.

Agreed, it must have to do with money. I'd have to imagine it costs a fortune to send everything down there. A lot of major acts always skip Australia.

Guest nothingfails0603

Madonna will play Australia when Kylie gets off her "I won't play the US because I'm not huge there" kick and adds a few stateside dates for her fans here.

she'll go next tour I'm sure. now she comes in Europe in all those countries she has never been which is achievement. In Australia she'll go again for sure, not sure about all those countries from Europe were she comes this summer though.

She hasn't gone for her last FOUR tours in the past fifteen years, don't be dense, seriously. And I will never get over it until she goes there and stops being so selfish.

Guest Pud Whacker
She hasn't gone for her last FOUR tours in the past fifteen years, don't be dense, seriously. And I will never get over it until she goes there and stops being so selfish.

youve always got pink!!!

youve always got pink!!!

Thanks god for Pink, she is much more fun. I get to see her as my birthday treat this year.

If l even ever get to see S&S on DVD the show will be 2 years old....now that's thinking of your fans!!

Thanks god for Pink, she is much more fun. I get to see her as my birthday treat this year.

If l even ever get to see S&S on DVD the show will be 2 years old....now that's thinking of your fans!!

goodbye "Madonna fan" and have fun at the concert @ your bday ;)

Madonna will play Australia when Kylie gets off her "I won't play the US because I'm not huge there" kick and adds a few stateside dates for her fans here.

:vogue: It's true, Kylie should do a few dates in the US in major cities. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be flops. Her shows do seem enjoyable and she doesn't command Madonna prices. I read the stats for some of her shows in South America and she performed at a venue that was to hold 3,000+ and only 2,000+ showed up so the excuse for not touring the US is tired already. M will return to Australia one day. She returned to Japan for CT and did those South America dates on S&S.

I feel U on that one :lmao: I can't get over the selfishness of not wanting to perform a classic because you're tired of sining it yet we should be tired of paying outrageous prices for tickets and not being aloud to bitch about a setlist that's unsatisfying.

Guest Danny86

Don't forget to be deeply offended for Australian U2 fans while you're at it. It was announced that they would tour Europe & North America twice within a year, South America once, but no word on Australia. But yeah, selfish independent touring artist that Madonna is.

How many times does it have to be stated that the rumoured January dates were actually *real* dates that were cancelled when the dollar crashed? The Australian promoters pulled the plug on the January tour and as a result, Europe got a second leg in July/August.

Guest Danny86

^Thank you. Do people here really imagine Madonna sitting down to the map and sticking pins to the cities where she's going, and then laughing demonically that she didn't put any on Australia yet again?

Guest harbors

So what are the main reasons why she hasnt toured there since 1993? im more than certain that she would make a lot of money there.

Guest harbors
She never went to Asia outside Japan, or Africa etc.

So what?

The question was she toured there b4, why not now?

do u get it?

So what are the main reasons why she hasnt toured there since 1993? im more than certain that she would make a lot of money there.

maybe she just doesnt like australia!