September slams Madonna

Camacho

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
maybe cuz we're in a madonna forum?

seems to me these "reminders" are getting on ur nerves big time

perhaps a brit brit forum would be more suitable for ur liking...just a thought :)

Who's talking to you? piss off bitch.

Is it so bad boys to remind myself that stupid girls like September love Madonna and also like to copy them? Ain't no personality in this world? And I'm very happy that they can't reach her and it's not sad at all Coked Up or whatever your nick is. And it is my opinion if you don't like it you can just say "Its your opinion Child", not the thing you wrote about me. I didn't know that insults are accepted here. I will never stop expressing my hate for these kind of singers. If you like it or not...or I can't do anything for your opinion about my posts. :thumbsup:

Really, you need to get over this nonsense idea that every woman entertainer is out to bash Madonna. Just because Lady Gaga stated she wanted to be as big if not bigger than Madonna, doesn't mean she was bashing Madonna. Seriously, I don't understand fans who read so much into what other entertainers say about others. In your case, you've taken something Lady GaGa stated and twisted it into something bad.

You obviously need reassurance Madonna is the best by belittling other artists who are or may become just as successful as Madonna.

As for this SEPTEMBER gal... I've never heard of her until this thread. I think that says enough. She's entitled to her opinion even though I don't agree in what she said. Then again, who knows if the publication didn't twist what she said too. :thumbsdown::electropop:

So wrong I'm answering, I'm not used to but...The info I get is from here not that I desperately search on the net. And what Lady GaGa said and wrote on the sleeve...It's my opinion that it is bad, can't change my mind. Is it bad to express my hate on them? Hate or whatsoever!!!

I'm actually 'paying homage' to many posters from this forus. You should love it, it's VERY Madonna.

Oh you mean people who defend Madonna are faggots with lisps? Wow that's so clever of you and only like the 30th time you've implied that when people defending Madonna gets on your nerves. I guess I will have to stop now, I wouldn't want strangers on the internet to think I am a faggot with a lisp. I haven't seen mind games played so well since Silence of the Lambs. It's easy to see, with your cunning and intellect, how you find Britney Spears so entertaining and worthy of defense. From now on when I am ashamed to be a gay with a lisp I will just tell people I am a Britney Spears fan. That should imply masculinity and command respect! :thumbsup:

Oh you mean people who defend Madonna are faggots with lisps? Wow that's so clever of you and only like the 30th time you've implied that when people defending Madonna gets on your nerves. I guess I will have to stop now, I wouldn't want strangers on the internet to think I am a faggot with a lisp. I haven't seen mind games played so well since Silence of the Lambs. It's easy to see, with your cunning and intellect, how you find Britney Spears so entertaining and worthy of defense. From now on when I am ashamed to be a gay with a lisp I will just tell people I am a Britney Spears fan. That should imply masculinity and command respect! :thumbsup:

:vanitybonet: I second these :bruised:

September (real name: Petra Marklund), Swedish Dance-pop/euro singer, 24 years old.

She released her debut single in here (Sweden), back in 2003 and obviously she's been busy for the last couple of years promoting herself in the UK mostly.

Biggest hit so far she got in Sweden in 2005 with "Satellites". Overall, she's got a pretty decent chart-run here since 2003 with 6 top.10 singles so far and internationally I guess she's mostly known for "Cry for You", that hit #1 in the UK in 2008.

As for the comment. I dunno what to say really. I've seen worse.

Funny is that Robyn (also Swedish), also said a somewhat clumsy comment (but that one was probably a little lost in translation though) and eventually ended up as the opening act of Madonna's S&S tour.

But both Robyn's and September's (Petra's) comments were very mild compared to the vile and useless comments by for example Sam Sparro and Lilly Allen.

Actually people who get worked up and entagled in moronic debates about POPSTARS are most likely FAGGOTS WITH A LISP. Also, people who uniformy defend anything and everything Madonna shits out while making blanket statements referring to any and all Madonna competitors as TRASH are also FAGGOTS WITH A LISP. Finally, when said people mince into EVERY SINGLE THREAD where anything REMOTELY negative, real or imaginary is said about their QUEEN only to SMITE DOWN the HATAS are FAGGOTS WITH A LISP. Does that answer your question?

I will never stop expressing my hate for these kind of singers.

Because they're WAY below your beloved queen, right?

Dang. Are all Madonna fans like this? So close-minded? :confused:

Actually people who get worked up and entagled in moronic debates about POPSTARS are most likely FAGGOTS WITH A LISP. Also, people who uniformy defend anything and everything Madonna shits out while making blanket statements referring to any and all Madonna competitors as TRASH are also FAGGOTS WITH A LISP. Finally, when said people mince into EVERY SINGLE THREAD where anything REMOTELY negative, real or imaginary is said about their QUEEN only to SMITE DOWN the HATAS are FAGGOTS WITH A LISP. Does that answer your question?

About you, yes.

Because they're WAY below your beloved queen, right?

Dang. Are all Madonna fans like this? So close-minded? :confused:

If you read thru the start of the thread no one was taking September's comment seriously and the Britney loons had their knee-jerk reaction to Madonna defense as usual.

• 2 months later...
Guest Disgusting Cat

Pathetic, and her criticism was dumb. Madonna has been belittle in much more creative ways bu other celebs...

Guest BytheBay
and the reason this was bumped????

not sure why either..and don't really care but it did give me another chance to read more homophobic comments from gimmesomo. God he is self loathing. And how its tolerated in this forum says a lot.