Madonna's plastic surgery & photoshopping fan club

loomer

Oh and I demand some appreciation for the 4 Minutes video..

The bit where she makes her entrance being pushed by a car is the best Madge moment of the decade and wipes away all memories of Guy/Uncool Britannia/Penelope Keith-esque years. Even if Twinkerlake was the highlight. :o

Guest Pud Whacker
Meisel may not have been a Herb Ritts, Mondino or Mary Lambert (apart from the LAV album cover and mega rip-offs of Cristina Monet)

But he is the QUEEN of photoshop

Rescue_Me_-UK-.jpg

Amazing. I had all the UK 12 inch posters up.. and still had them.. from 1990 onwards..

that IS mondino.

HOLDon BACKup..........................MADONNA HAD HER NOSE DONE ???????

are yall sure? this is news to me! WTF? ive never read that anywhere. :confused:

she didnt.

HOLDon BACKup..........................MADONNA HAD HER NOSE DONE ???????

are yall sure? this is news to me! WTF? ive never read that anywhere. :confused:

I think she had a perfect nose, no idea if she had it done but it is true that your nose and ears grow larger as you age, so she may have it down only to look like her old self.

Umm I think some people in this forum need to have their heads examined seriously. Madonna's plastic surgery/cosmetic surgery whatever IS NOT SUBTLE in the slightlest. It's so obvious her cheeks are so pronounced now it's not funny. Madonna should have stuck with the botox shots that she had in 04 she went too far with the facelift/cheek implants they look horrible. Nothing remotely natural about Madonna's look at all anymore FACT!

Guest SoUnusual

Madonna is getting old, Its the truth.

He face is sinking like everybody's does. (At least she won't have the saggy face bags)

So her checks will look bigger.

She's Beautiful :dramatic:

f9grat.jpg

:rotfl:

i wonder if she goes to her doctor with a photoshoped pic of herself and demands: "I WANT MY FACE TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS" *handles the Erotica album cover :|

Guest SoUnusual

Holy hell.

I want her surgeons number.

Hello, Can I book apointment?

Sure, We are fully empty. Anytime is fine.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
I think all the exercising put a strain on her face and being a very low weight.. She looks better now.

The lip collagen she had done in 1990 was awful

goodfellas_premiere6.jpg

:lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker
I think all the exercising put a strain on her face and being a very low weight.. She looks better now.

The lip collagen she had done in 1990 was awful

goodfellas_premiere6.jpggoodfellas_premiere1.jpg

Looked like--

Fun_Gum_wax_sugar_lips.jpg

:rotfl: TOTALLY!`~~1\

Umm I think some people in this forum need to have their heads examined seriously. Madonna's plastic surgery/cosmetic surgery whatever IS NOT SUBTLE in the slightlest.

We were being a TAD ironic, dear

As for the nose, Getty Images now do photoshop do they?

article-1152686-03A10853000005DC-691_468

Check here - http://www.madonnashots.com/1958.html

This is the most damning shot, but it's in profile... you need comparisons from that angle and she was a teen - noses change with age. Or so I've read on gossiprocks.com/forums

15b.jpg

ondina08.jpg

The earliest nudes are vile and it looks like she has no tits or is very thin, but those are/were definitely natural

I wont say what I fixed but I added more work to her face

before and after

v09.jpgfaslqv.jpg

if you notice in this pic, her face clearly fell in and she had heavy wrinkles, her forehead was botoxed though, to me she 100% had a facelift, eyelift, fillers, etc.. Not that its bad, she needed it. her eyes were aging really badly.

2qs4dnm.jpg