RIO DE JANEIRO - December 15 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Bitch

^ No.

She's blowing kisses to the audience. Borderline is a sing a long performance and Madonna is thrilled.

It seems that there were a lot of sexy whistles during Heartbeat see my booty get down part. During Borderline, she screamed "MOTHERFUCKERS!" at the audience and they went wild. She's Not Me is on!

Before somebody threw a teddybear on the stage and M kicked it out.

Just as a sidenote, all outfits so far are the normal ones with the exception of the masks in Vogue, which are apparently different. Audience reaction has been fantastic so far and Madonna is visibly surprised and inspired.

The reason Madonna delayed for almost an hour the concert tonite is because Brasil's president was backstage.

it was really a historical show, probably the most memorable of this Tour.

Stadium on fire, inspired Madonna dedicating Miles Away to Rio, asking us to give ourselves a big hand right after Dress You Up, wearing the shirt of the brazilian soccer team, and having the most eletrifying perfomances of Like A Prayer and Ray Of Light ever.

no rain, no falling on stage, no wet Madonna...perfect show.

humberto77rj: "NO RAIN

HER BEST AUDIENCE EVER (AS SHE SAID HERSELF)

God, it was just Perfect. No rain, she was wearing all the original costumes. She was so amazed by the audience reactions. Sometimes she just stood there, watching us, with a big smile on her face. We gave her the best night on this tour so far, for sure.

request song was Dress you up. In the end, she entered the stage to sing Give it 2 me wearing Brasil's official soccer team t-shirt. The crowd went wild. Like last night, she came down on the stage during give it to me and ran throughout the catwalk, very close to us, giving us the microphone so we could sing with her. AMAZING!!!!!!

By the end of Borderline (I guess no other audience sang it so loud as we did), she was staring at us and close to the very end she screamed: MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRS. And smiled a lot.

God....tonight's concert fantastic. Now, lets go to São Paulo. 3 more to come!!!!!"

I am glad she could leave Rio on a high note (with no rain). Was the stadium as packed as the first night? People kept saying it was only two-thirds sold out.

it was completely crowded!!!

I am glad she could leave Rio on a high note (with no rain). Was the stadium as packed as the first night? People kept saying it was only two-thirds sold out.

looks full to me....