New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

are all the clothes from victoria beckham?

if so...she or the people she pays to design them for her are pretty talented...the dresses are hot!

This is actually the first time I saw the photos!

I've been really busy lately and haven't really got time to check in here that often now..

It's one hot photoshot! Amazing!

It's so dirty yet classy... can't describe it. It's like early 90's all over again...

Really good.

wow..i'm impressed. i really hope she's the one doing the designing...i hate that the first assumption is that celebrities pay someone to ghost design rather than thinking they actually have the talent to do it themselves...

so jaded right? hehe

Guest ditaluver
wow..i'm impressed. i really hope she's the one doing the designing...i hate that the first assumption is that celebrities pay someone to ghost design rather than thinking they actually have the talent to do it themselves...

so jaded right? hehe

like jessica simpson and her damn shoe line. all she says is yay or nay...sometimes not even her. her mommy does the work.

kate moss doesnt design any of her collection, all she does is submit pieces of her own wardrobe she likes then the designers alter them, she doesnt deny this and there is video footage.

yeah...when in canada? we usualy correspond with the US releases............dont we?

i just called CHAPTERS and they still have the Brad Pitt FEB issue. dang!

REQUEST: Does anyone think the full frontal nudity of JESUS will leak ??? :shock:

ya we dont correspond with the US, its like a week or so afterwards....hello! its canada...

dammit, i'll never get my hands on this! just like the other W portfolios....*sigh*

AND OMG i wonder if he was totally naked though in that picture, he couldve just pulled his shorts way way down, lol

i just called CHAPTERS and they still have the Brad Pitt FEB issue. dang!

REQUEST: Does anyone think the full frontal nudity of JESUS will leak ??? :shock:

i want to the full frontal nudity of MADONNA to leak! :D

Did Kanye say anything about them? I assume he's a fan.

He usually doesn't write additional comments to the things he posts. Sometimes he'll write in the caption "THIS IS THE BEST SHIT I SAW" or some shiz like that. If he's posting something on his blog, that means he likes it.

He also posted the photos from the LV campaign when they were released.

He wrote not too long ago how, in his opinion, entertainers nowadays aren't able to make the big culture impact, Madonna and MJ made in the 80's.

i couldnt find the magazine!!!! :(

while i was coming back from the city, i stopped at a news stand which carries W magazine, but they didnt have the new issue. They had a pile of the Brad one though.

ugg, soooo angry!!!! Really wanted this issue too! :(

Does anyone know for a fact it's out in the states???

Im gonna have to visit both Barnes & Noble and Borders tomorrow