New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

Madonna in bed with Jesus!

They are the pictures Guy Ritchie would hate to see - his ex wife snogging another man.

But that's exactly what has happened. Madonna been photographed romping with a new lover in a photo shoot.

The singer rolls around in a hotel bedroom with naked 22-year-old Brazilian model Jesus Luz, said to be her new boyfriend in the 46 page spread for W magazine.

Kissing her brooding lover in a pair of sunglasses, the singer adds to her controversy by styling herself as a nun and wearing a religious cross.

The singer can be seen locking the bedroom door before rolling around the bedroom with Jesus Luz - who has his full name branded in a tattoo across his back.

Other pictures show Madge, 50, recovering in her knickers after the pair's sex session in the bedroom.

They posed in a hotel room in Rio de Janeiro before Christmas to be shot by photographer Steven Klein.

So thrilled with her modelling partner, Madge reportedly asked him to join her for the remainder of the South America leg of her Sticky & Sweet Tour.

The images are released just days after Madonna and Jesus were spotted dining together in New York.

A spy said: 'During their brunch here, Madonna and Jesus held hands across the table. At one point, Jesus had his hand on her bottom.'

Their date reportedly came just hours after Guy Ritchie put on a brave face to join his ex-wife and children at one of the star's Kabbalah meetings.

Ritchie is in New York filming scenes for his upcoming Sherlock Holmes movie, is already said to be unhappy by Madonna's latest fling.

'Guy doesn't think highly of Jesus since he is convinced this is a casual fling and is not thrilled this is happening so soon after the divorce,' a friend is quoted as saying.

'He's definitely got reservations about the fact Jesus has already met the children.'

Don't you just love how this article makes it sound like Madonna was fucking the guy and all of a sudden a photographer showed up and caught them half way through or something. I've already heard of another article passing off these pics as being "private" photo's that someones leaked to the press because I mean Madonna really lounges around at home all made up like that everyday. And am I the only one who missed the pics of her "styling herself as a nun?"

Do people miss the whole point of this being simply a photo shoot? What the fuck custody battle? Last I checked Victoria and David Beckham are parents and they are splashed all over for Armani Underwear.

Guest Little Red
Anyways, as i said before, the more people talk about her, good or bad, shows she is relevant still

that would mean Paris and Lindsay etc are the most relevant women today in society.

I'd like to think relevance is something else.

that would mean Paris and Lindsay etc are the most relevant women today in society.

I'd like to think relevance is something else.

Madonna's work will still be showing up in culture and inspiring people after she is gone, while other drug addicts and prostitutes will replace the current tabloid junk.

What did this woman ever do to you guys to deserve such hatred thrown her way? I understand that you said she wasn't the nicest person when you last interviewed her, but who's to say she wasn't having a bad day, or, perhaps, suffering from pre-menopausal hormone fluctuations? If she wasn't nice to you, at least it wasn't public knowledge until YOU made it so. You guys, however, resorted to tearing her apart into atomic particles and judging her in front of millions of listeners! That was just low, low, low and very typical of what's wrong with "the media" today. "Her coochie has an Easy Pass???" Seriously!

Attacking and judging her abilities as a mother is also uncalled for. Do you live with her? Are you her child? If anything, her kids look pretty well adjusted especially considering their life in the public eye. Those pictures she took aren't her life. They're part of her work. Let's not confuse the two. Also, let's not judge her personal life, or parenting abilities, because of some pictures taken to sell some clothes. Speaking of the pics, they aren't even that outrageous, anyway. It's the guy who's naked, not her! Yet, she's still being vilified by you because of it...and her age. I'm sure that if she were 25 or 30 years old, that conversation would've never taken place like that. Ageism in this country really is appalling, and you guys seem to be eating it all up. Mind you, this is all coming from a 30 year old who still "DEFINITELY would" with Madonna. But, since I'm not 21, maybe you won't think my comments are relevant, either.

wake up people - let's face the facts:

1, the woman filed for divorce against a man who would not bow to her every whim because she is a control freak

2, she and her camp leaked poisonous and untrue stories about Guy's treatment of her

3, not only does she divorce the man - she takes his only child related by blood

4, she wants to uproot the stability of the child and take him to another country when he is already settled where he is

5, she deliberately releases images of herself in sexually provocative situations with naked younger men in hotel rooms in a calculated manouvre to get herself some media attention and also to piss Guy off - adding insult to injury - this is not appropriate

all this - and you still wonder why many people hate madonna? she is not a nice person at all. she is a great performer and manipulator but a nice kind decent person she is not. time to wake up. stop making silly srguments about media hatred of madonna being about ageism, sexism, blah, blah, blah. she is not getting half of what she deserves okay. only nasty gays with no heart would defend madonna's nasty actions and value the superficiality of her images and appearance above the feelings of the people she leaves along her warpath. madonna makes good music - but she is evil deep down. and you are too if you do not see this. wake up people!

What did this woman ever do to you guys to deserve such hatred thrown her way? I understand that you said she wasn't the nicest person when you last interviewed her, but who's to say she wasn't having a bad day, or, perhaps, suffering from pre-menopausal hormone fluctuations? If she wasn't nice to you, at least it wasn't public knowledge until YOU made it so. You guys, however, resorted to tearing her apart into atomic particles and judging her in front of millions of listeners! That was just low, low, low and very typical of what's wrong with "the media" today. "Her coochie has an Easy Pass???" Seriously!

Attacking and judging her abilities as a mother is also uncalled for. Do you live with her? Are you her child? If anything, her kids look pretty well adjusted especially considering their life in the public eye. Those pictures she took aren't her life. They're part of her work. Let's not confuse the two. Also, let's not judge her personal life, or parenting abilities, because of some pictures taken to sell some clothes. Speaking of the pics, they aren't even that outrageous, anyway. It's the guy who's naked, not her! Yet, she's still being vilified by you because of it...and her age. I'm sure that if she were 25 or 30 years old, that conversation would've never taken place like that. Ageism in this country really is appalling, and you guys seem to be eating it all up. Mind you, this is all coming from a 30 year old who still "DEFINITELY would" with Madonna. But, since I'm not 21, maybe you won't think my comments are relevant, either.

1, the woman filed for divorce against a man who would not bow to her every whim because she is a control freak

2, she and her camp leaked poisonous and untrue stories about Guy's treatment of her

3, not only does she divorce the man - she takes his only child related by blood

4, she wants to uproot the stability of the child and take him to another country when he is already settled where he is

5, she deliberately releases images of herself in sexually provocative situations with naked younger men in hotel rooms in a calculated manouvre to get herself some media attention and also to piss Guy off - adding insult to injury - this is not appropriate

all this - and you still wonder why many people hate madonna? she is not a nice person at all. she is a great performer and manipulator but a nice kind decent person she is not. time to wake up. stop making silly srguments about media hatred of madonna being about ageism, sexism, blah, blah, blah. she is not getting half of what she deserves okay. only nasty gays with no heart would defend madonna's nasty actions and value the superficiality of her images and appearance above the feelings of the people she leaves along her warpath. madonna makes good music - but she is evil deep down. and you are too if you do not see this. wake up people!

There are hundreds of selfish celebrities who don't receive nearly half the negative attention Madonna does, to say nothing of the idiotic, selfish, and evil people running around in the "real world." Madonna is hardly the most selfish person out there, and people who say this always forget all of the good work she has done, donating money to various causes, raising A.I.D.S. awareness long before it was fashionable, and being a role model to gays and strong women everywhere.

Also: #5, ridiculous ... she has been doing photo shoots of this nature for years.

1) is it evil to be a control freak? thats new to me

2) you dont have any prove of that, actually is the very oposite as Guy's father comes to the media all the time to trash Madonna

3) she is the mother. period.

4) Rocco has never been settled in UK, since he was born he goes from UK to US in every couple of months, so does David and Lola.

5) the photos are part of her job or is it hard to get? and also thats not the only daring photoshoot she did in the last 10 years. The media attention comes to her no matter what she does, being a childrens book or a hot profile she is always a headline.

you are the one who needs to wake up darling :doh:

Guest dicktracy

You can't prove that. That's your assumption.

It could be true but he did take money in the end and what about the nasty stories about her? This is a truce.

She's a mother and as a mother she would never leave her son behind because her marriage to his father failed. And he still shares custody with her, it will be up to him how much time they spend together.

Wow, would it be better to separate him from his mother and siblings or to let him stay at the same school he used to attend? I think it would be heartless if she just left Rocco behind without fighting for him. Once again, it's all about which point of view you take.

Yep, you're right. She wanted some attention. But she always did and way before her marriage to Guy Ritchie. Is it to piss him off? Maybe. I don't see the point. But if you want to believe it, it's your prerogative.

all this - and you still wonder why many people hate madonna?

I think most people hate her for the fact that she proves over and over that if you really want it and work hard for it, you can get it. She's the queen of discipline and determination so people think she's inhuman because everyone finds it easier to tell themselves it is impossible than to try to make it. She's hated for believing in herself, not changing to please everyone, for saying what she believes, not living the female role that society for ages has imposed on all women, and ultimately for not taking no for an answer.

she is not a nice person at all.

She's a bitch. She knows it. But that's the only way she can get what she wants. If being a successful woman required one to be nice, she would've been Mother Theresa, but it takes being a bitch, and she will be one if she has to.

she is a great performer and manipulator but a nice kind decent person she is not.

If you can define how a nice and kind decent person behaves ALL the time I would appreciate. Even the nicest people have times when they are not kind, they just don't have tabloids blowing things out of proportion. And you're right, she IS the greatest performer and manipulator.

time to wake up. stop making silly srguments about media hatred of madonna being about ageism, sexism, blah, blah, blah.

She's a force against ageism and sexism. She adores when the media makes a big deal about her antics. It takes away the mask, it shows how judgmental society is towards women, especially after a certain age. If they didn't hate her for doing it, she wouldn't have a point. She'd be irrelevant. So I agree with you, making arguments against the media is pointless. They are the one's helping her bring to light society's hang ups.

she is not getting half of what she deserves okay.

That's completely subjective and you don't have enough information or proof to back this up.

only nasty gays with no heart would defend madonna's nasty actions and value the superficiality of her images and appearance above the feelings of the people she leaves along her warpath.

Now, why didn't you say "only nasty people with no heart" instead of singling out gays. I won't even waste time debating the rest of your statement. You hate Madonna. Good for you. Are you a better person for doing it?

madonna makes good music - but she is evil deep down.

Let me guess... you looked into her eyes and you saw flames....

and you are too if you do not see this. wake up people!

So hating Madonna and giving more of what "she deserves" will keep me and everyone in this forum from being evil like her? As a Christian (yeah, can you believe it??) and someone that respects everyone's right to worship (or not) whoever; I know she's not perfect and she has to pay for her sins just like I do and you most likely do. I hope she is happy someday and that she can prove that you can have family, career, and a soulmate. I wish her the best. I will let God do the judging because he DOES know exactly what good or bad she has done in her life.

You can't prove that. That's your assumption.

It could be true but he did take money in the end and what about the nasty stories about her? This is a truce.

She's a mother and as a mother she would never leave her son behind because her marriage to his father failed. And he still shares custody with her, it will be up to him how much time they spend together.

Wow, would it be better to separate him from his mother and siblings or to let him stay at the same school he used to attend? I think it would be heartless if she just left Rocco behind without fighting for him. Once again, it's all about which point of view you take.

Yep, you're right. She wanted some attention. But she always did and way before her marriage to Guy Ritchie. Is it to piss him off? Maybe. I don't see the point. But if you want to believe it, it's your prerogative.

all this - and you still wonder why many people hate madonna?

I think most people hate her for the fact that she proves over and over that if you really want it and work hard for it, you can get it. She's the queen of discipline and determination so people think she's inhuman because everyone finds it easier to tell themselves it is impossible than to try to make it. She's hated for believing in herself, not changing to please everyone, for saying what she believes, not living the female role that society for ages has imposed on all women, and ultimately for not taking no for an answer.

she is not a nice person at all.

She's a bitch. She knows it. But that's the only way she can get what she wants. If being a successful woman required one to be nice, she would've been Mother Theresa, but it takes being a bitch, and she will be one if she has to.

she is a great performer and manipulator but a nice kind decent person she is not.

If you can define how a nice and kind decent person behaves ALL the time I would appreciate. Even the nicest people have times when they are not kind, they just don't have tabloids blowing things out of proportion. And you're right, she IS the greatest performer and manipulator.

time to wake up. stop making silly srguments about media hatred of madonna being about ageism, sexism, blah, blah, blah.

She's a force against ageism and sexism. She adores when the media makes a big deal about her antics. It takes away the mask, it shows how judgmental society is towards women, especially after a certain age. If they didn't hate her for doing it, she wouldn't have a point. She'd be irrelevant. So I agree with you, making arguments against the media is pointless. They are the one's helping her bring to light society's hang ups.

she is not getting half of what she deserves okay.

That's completely subjective and you don't have enough information or proof to back this up.

only nasty gays with no heart would defend madonna's nasty actions and value the superficiality of her images and appearance above the feelings of the people she leaves along her warpath.

Now, why didn't you say "only nasty people with no heart" instead of singling out gays. I won't even waste time debating the rest of your statement. You hate Madonna. Good for you. Are you a better person for doing it?

madonna makes good music - but she is evil deep down.

Let me guess... you looked into her eyes and you saw flames....

and you are too if you do not see this. wake up people!

So hating Madonna and giving more of what "she deserves" will keep me and everyone in this forum from being evil like her? As a Christian (yeah, can you believe it??), I know she's not perfect and she has to pay for her sins just like I do and you most likely do. I hope she is happy someday and that she can prove that you can have family, career, and a soulmate. I wish her the best. I will let God do the judging because he DOES know exactly what good or bad she has done in her life.

:thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

youre very judgmental.

Awesome post, Dick Tracy! I don't think Madonna is a complete bitch, and I think she has grown more aware and nicer in later years, but by and large, I agree with every word you wrote :thumbsup:

Guest dicktracy
Awesome post, Dick Tracy! I don't think Madonna is a complete bitch, and I think she has grown more aware and nicer in later years, but by and large, I agree with every word you wrote :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I know... she's a bitch only when she needs to be nowadays (at least it seems). Thanks.

Btw, is it just photos or is there an interview/article?