New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

• 3 weeks later...

It's coming! :dramatic: :dramatic:

The raunchy old Madonna is back again

As if A-Rod didn't have enough to worry about.

Photos of Madonna getting hot and sticky with four Brazilian boy toys are about to hit newsstands.

Even as Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez battles allegations of steroid use, W magazine will debut a 45-page spread in which the kabbalah vixen of his dreams can be seen simulating (at least we think she's simulating) sex with a quartet of hunks.

The biggest slice of beefcake in the spread is 22-year-old Ford model Jesus Luz, who's rumored to have replaced A-Rod as Madonna's main muscleman.

The layout, shot by top fashion photographer Steven Klein, shows Her Madgesty, 50, half-naked in black lingerie, straddling one stud on a hotel bed while being attended by three other pleasure-givers, one of whom barely conceals his manhood with a towel.

Although not as explicit as her X-rated 1992 book, "Sex," the shoot marks Madonna's return to the sort of arty raunch she abandoned when she married British director Guy Ritchie and took on the airs of an English countrywoman.

The W portfolio, headlined "Blame it On Rio," :chuckle: gives prominent play to Luz, who reportedly accompanied Madonna to the Maldives in December. Last week, he was seen with her in New York, where he's said to have dined with the Material Mom and her children.

Asked about the nature of Madonna's relationship with Luz, her rep, Liz Rosenberg, said, "I'm told they're kind of friends."

So, we are getting the March issue.

That photo description of her with 4 men, with one of them holding a towel around his crotch area sounds extra hot; for some reason it made think of Tony Ward...!!!

"...kind of friends", hu?

I wonder if he indeed was with her in the Maldives with her...

Asked about the nature of Madonna's relationship with Luz, her rep, Liz Rosenberg, said, "I'm told they're kind of friends."

She loves spinning this, doesn't she? lol

It's coming! :dramatic::dramatic:

The raunchy old Madonna is back again

As if A-Rod didn't have enough to worry about.

Photos of Madonna getting hot and sticky with four Brazilian boy toys are about to hit newsstands.

Even as Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez battles allegations of steroid use, W magazine will debut a 45-page spread in which the kabbalah vixen of his dreams can be seen simulating (at least we think she's simulating) sex with a quartet of hunks.

The biggest slice of beefcake in the spread is 22-year-old Ford model Jesus Luz, who's rumored to have replaced A-Rod as Madonna's main muscleman.

The layout, shot by top fashion photographer Steven Klein, shows Her Madgesty, 50, half-naked in black lingerie, straddling one stud on a hotel bed while being attended by three other pleasure-givers, one of whom barely conceals his manhood with a towel.

Although not as explicit as her X-rated 1992 book, "Sex," the shoot marks Madonna's return to the sort of arty raunch she abandoned when she married British director Guy Ritchie and took on the airs of an English countrywoman.

The W portfolio, headlined "Blame it On Rio," :chuckle: gives prominent play to Luz, who reportedly accompanied Madonna to the Maldives in December. Last week, he was seen with her in New York, where he's said to have dined with the Material Mom and her children.

Oh Liz... :lmao::lmao:

That description of M with the hunks sounds hot. and really, really SLUTTY. :D

I will reserve my opinion until I had seen this new photoshot...

However, I don't want Sex 2.0. I fucking love that book but she almost destroyed her career...it took a lot of time to make a huge comeback. And Madonna was single without kids back then...Now I can see Lola classmates with these photos laughing at that poor girl... :confused:

Guest Danny86

^Of course not, the show was recorded in Buenos Aires.

These pictures won't appear on the DVD sleeve or anything, this is most likely just some cross promotion for her new tour dates or something.