BUENOS AIRES - December 8 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Gus

It was raining quite a bit during the first part of the show, you could tell she was pissed...kept yelling her staff to wipe the floor during Beat Goes On and Human Nature.

She seemed to be in a better mood once the rain stopped right before ITG.

The request part was totally rehearsed just like the other days...she asked the same guy 'Thomas' and he chose the same song , Like a Virgin.

She layed down on the stage for a while right before the request part...she said she loved Argentina and she thanked everyone for all the love they made her feel.

She did the same routine for GI2M,got off the left side of the stage and jumped with the fans for a while.

If i'd have to pick one of the shows, i'd say that friday was definitely the best date of the 4.

Anyway, hope fans in Chile have a great time too!

Can't wait for the dvd, oh, right before the show some girl on the stage announced that not only this show was being taped for a dvd release,but she also mentioned a tv special, i thought that was interesting because they didn't say anything about a tv special the day before.

Guest boytoyville

^ Too bad they taped a show that it rained during for a TV special? Now did they only film with the professional cameras the last two days of her 4 show run in Argentina?

^ Too bad they taped a show that it rained during for a TV special? Now did they only film with the professional cameras the last two days of her 4 show run in Argentina?

I asked Nathan about this right before friday's show...he told me that they were filming the 4 shows but i didn't see that many cameras during the first 2 nights. I counted 11 cameras on Sunday and yesterday, and the announcement right before the show was only done on the last 2 shows so...who knows.

I can't imagine them using footage from last night's show,at least not from the first couple of songs...she was so pissed...it was so surreal watching her singing Human Nature with this angry face while everyone was trying to remove the water from the stage, Chris Lamb and even her security guy(the bald one)were there with towels!

No,it was pretty much the same...except that in the last 2 shows lot more cameras, and she changed the GI2M ending a little bit getting off the stage but that was about it.

Buenos Aires: Sticky & (Slightly) Wet

Madonna played her fourth and final night in Buenos Aires on Monday night - the show was filmed for DVD and madonnalicious reader Ian sent in this report:

"By the time Paul Oakenfold finished spinning a voice announced: 'This is a very special night, this concert wil be recorded for a DVD and a forthcoming TV spectacular, please collaborate with the cameras flying around and have the time of your life! Madonna is here!'

Then, an endless half hour of crowd roars, people dancing and clapping hands waiting for our Queen.

SUDDENLY as epic as it sounds, the sky turned black and a cold shower started. The show crew were running everywhere covering equipment, cameras and every lil´ thing on stage.

The crowd went crazy and was cheering every thunder flash and bang. What a storm! People started chanting 'WE ARE NOT LEAVING, ITS RAINING, WE ARE NOT LEAVING!'

Fifteen minutes later, a few guys started sweeping and drying the stage....a signature Madonna was ready.

The crowd was crazy dancing in the rain when the lights went off.

SHE WAS ON THE THRONE smiling and giving a hell of a performance again. WHATS NEW BUENOS AIRESSSS?!

SHE WAS FURIOUS, I CAN TELL! Even while singing 'Human Nature' she yelled: 'SOMEONE SWEEP MY FUCKING STAGE NOOOWWWWWWW!' Hahaha it was epic!

That kinky mood lasted until the end of old school, by the time she sang Into The Groove, the rain was over.

She had a great time, and you could see she was enjoying the crowd. People were crazy, jumping up and down. Singing along, waving hands for the entire show.

During 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina', she just couldn't finish the last verse....overwhelmed by the crowds. (Is that a tear on your face, Madonna?)

In a moment she just laid on the floor, the whole stadium was singing 'MADONNA, WE LOVE YOU, MADONNA, WE LOVE YOU' and, while laying on her back she replied with a shy voice, 'OH THANK YOU, ARGENTINA, YOU GIVE ME SO MUCH LOVE!'

Several cameras flying around and huge lights were installed all over the stadium to get a full view of the crowd. Those takes will come out just amazing, it was so wild, fierce, rough. Pure sugar. Raw sugar.

Request song: 'Like A Virgin' (by Tomas, a fan in first row....Who was asked if he was still a virgin, and then got a 'Okay, we´ll talk about that later!' LOL)

A NIGHT WE´LL NEVER FORGET."

Were you also at the Buenos Aires shows? Please send in your pictures and reports to us at madonnalicious@gmail.com

OMG!!! WATCH MADONNA CRY AS SHE SINGS DCFMA. SHE HAS TO TAKE DEEP BREATHS TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO SING. SHE MUST HAVE REALLY BEEN OVERWHELMED BY THE CROWD.

And watch the crowd on LAP. OMG what a great choice for the DVD. BRAVO ARGENTINA!!! :clap::clap::clap::bow::bow::bow:

OMG!!! WATCH MADONNA CRY AS SHE SINGS DCFMA. SHE HAS TO TAKE DEEP BREATHS TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO SING. SHE MUST HAVE REALLY BEEN OVERWHELMED BY THE CROWD.

And watch the crowd on LAP. OMG what a great choice for the DVD. BRAVO ARGENTINA!!! :clap::clap::clap::bow::bow::bow:

JESUS CHRIST. Was any other stadium like this during the tour? I would LOVE to be some place like this for one of her shows. AMAZING.

ARGENTINA DO IT BETTER :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

wow - that was INSANE!!! the way it should be!!! i had chills the entire way through!!! :thumbsup: