SÃO PAULO - December 18/20/21 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

Bitch

Glamurama.com just reported that Madonna will not go on stage in São Paulo if rains again at the time of the concerts! She is very worried after what happened in Rio...

Let´s pray guys!!! Heavy clouds in the sky....

Glamurama.com just reported that Madonna will not go on stage in São Paulo if rains again at the time of the concerts! She is very worried after what happened in Rio...

:megamanson:

San Francisco Labrador, quita el agua y pon el sol...

ESTADAO.COM.BR 18 de Dezembro de 2008 |

São Paulo earns R$23 million with Madonna

'Sticky & Sweet' Tour, which arrives today in the city, attracts 39.000 tourists and interferes in trade

SÃO PAULO - The expectation for the arrival of Madonna's tour to Sao Paulo - which presents this Thursday, 18, the first of three concerts at the Morumbi Stadium, south side - yielded much more than a disputed purchase of tickets. It attracted 39 thousand fans from other cities, which means R$ 23.4 million in tourism. Madonna also turned the shop decoy settlement, which attracted customers with tickets.

Her image appeared on state lighters, watches, shirts and stickers, objects sold at boutiques of the chic Gardens, south side, and the Gallery of Rock in the center.

"Over the years I have shirts of Madonna," says Sandro Oliveira, owner of Rockland, in the Gallery of Rock. "Mas encomendei dois modelos." "But ordered two models." Fans at the last minute came up in boxes of tattooing. "A young pregnant wanted to tattoo 'I love Madonna" from the belly. But it would have to be of henna and we only permanent, "says Carol Forster, 25 years old, manager of Jack Tattoo.

Many fans come from far away. Pernambucano, Veronaldo Campos, 36 years old, came from Recife especially for the show. Chegou a São Paulo na sexta-feira, quase uma semana antes da apresentação. He arrived at Sao Paulo on Friday, nearly a week before the presentation. "At the weekend, attended the show Miss Saigon, went to the Hopi-Hari and did shopping in Street 25 March"

Father of two daughters adolescents, the Paulistano Reginaldo Rodrigues, 43, had no plans to go to the show, at least until last week, when they won a pair of invitations. ." "I took my kids to buy clothes in King (young fashion store) and, when paid, get three coupons to participate in a lottery for tickets." Won and goes with his wife.

The Sao Paulo Bar, located inside the Morumbi has prepared a special ballad for the three days of submission. The fun comes out for R $ 1,600. Dá direito a transporte até o estádio, saindo do Novo Hotel, bebidas, comidinhas e ingresso na arquibancada. Give the right to transport up to the stage, leaving the New Hotel, drinks, food and entry into the bleachers. There are only invitations to the last day.

Edited by axisvor

Guest dicktracy
The two guys interviewed are camping out the stadium since December 4th =14 days!

<object width="480" height="392"><param value="http://video.globo.com/Portal/videos/cda/player/player.swf" name="movie" /><param value="high" name="quality" /><param value="midiaId=937846&autoStart=false&width=480&height=392" name="FlashVars" /><embed width="480" height="392" flashvars="midiaId=937846&autoStart=false&width=480&height=392" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" src="http://video.globo.com/Portal/videos/cda/player/player.swf"></embed></object>

Wow, that's WAY too much botox!

i love madonna, but i would never camp out to wait for her concert. seems a lil bit like no lifes. its not like there gonna see her any sooner, in front of there friends house.

I can do the camping thing, you know. I've camped before and slept in a tent that's not a problem but what about going to the bathroom? I need to go at least every 3 hours. I dunno how they do it.

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Sao Paulo Press Pictures

Brazilian website globo.com published these press pictures from Madonna's first show in Sao Paulo on Thursday 18 December.

Have you attended (or are going to) the Sao Paulo shows? Then please email us your pictures and reports to madonnalicious@gmail.com

saopaulo_181208_press_news.jpg

the rain stopped a little. i guess it wont rain during the concert... it rained during all day but lets hope for tonight concert be like yesterday

yesterday was magical, not a single drop during the show and it was sunny all day... today is all water though

There is an interesting interview with Arthur Fogel (C.E.O of Live Nation) in Brazilian's newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo. Mentions that the economic recession didn't affect Madonna's ticket sales in Brazil because "most of them were sold before the crisis exploded". He mentioned that the planning for S&S was exceptional since they decided to focus on stadiums "to reach more people" and also perform in new places or in those in where she hadn't performed in a long time. However, they will be much more cautious in the future regarding concerts since economy won't recover in a while, although "truly big artists should not be majorly affected". Also commented that "for those big artists, record sales are not a priority anymore, but touring and using their names as a brand for goods and articles".

Reference to that interview here: http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectaculos/87436.html.

There is an interesting interview with Arthur Fogel (C.E.O of Live Nation) in Brazilian's newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo. Mentions that the economic recession didn't affect Madonna's ticket sales in Brazil because "most of them were sold before the crisis exploded". He mentioned that the planning for S&S was exceptional since they decided to focus on stadiums "to reach more people" and also perform in new places or in those in where she hadn't performed in a long time. However, they will be much more cautious in the future regarding concerts since economy won't recover in a while, although "truly big artists should not be majorly affected". Also commented that "for those big artists, record sales are not a priority anymore, but touring and using their names as a brand for goods and articles".

Reference to that interview here: http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectaculos/87436.html.

:confused:

Maybe Live Nation won't be good at promoting her future albums.

Does anyone know if she left Sao Paulo? Is she back in London?