BUENOS AIRES - December 4 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

horn

Guest jamesshot

WOW. She DID do DCMFA! So so nice. She sounded great. Was this the longest and most forceful held note, at the end of YMLM, she has done to date? It sounded like it.

Her vocal was so relaxed. Loved it.

Anyone else notice that in "Borderline" (here and recent shows), in the second p[art of the last chorus, she doesn't go high on "my love"- "you just keep on pushin' MY LOVE... over the borderline..." She held back there.

Anywsys, still can't get enough of that one- no doubt because it's one of her enduring classics, but alos because of the fire/energy of it.

YMLM's middle instrumental was shortened to allow for DCFMA, correct?

Very very very nice section. Also sounded like she sang "things that I'm longing to say" differently near the end- did she sing it like that in other performances?

Guest Danny86

Very very very nice section. Also sounded like she sang "things that I'm longing to say" differently near the end- did she sing it like that in other performances?

Yes, the instrumental was shortened and yes, she did sing that line like that on the US shows (at least some), but not in Europe.

Guest jamesshot

Yes, she did. She is singing it much better than she did in Europe. Only thing that irks me about her. She should have found the vocal arrangement that worked the best. Its like she was practicing as she was going. Same with Borderline. Why hold back on the high note? I am sure with rehearsal, she would nail it each time. Yet she seems more preoccupied with getting dance moves correct than her vocal arrangement.

Hopefully they are using HD cameras and it get released on blu-ray :)