BUENOS AIRES - December 4 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

horn

they'll record both cities and decide after which one will be released.

Really?what's ur source?I have golden circle tickets for the 4 shows,i can't wait!

Guest jamesshot
they'll record both cities and decide after which one will be released.

That is what they should do in order to get the best possible performance.

From one of the most important newspapers in Argentina:

Pero sin duda lo más importante para los seguidores argentinos de la diva más diva del pop mundial será la noticia que confirmó ayer la productora local T4F: Madonna escogió sus conciertos en el estadio de Núñez para realizar la filmación del DVD de la gira, así como ya lo hicieron bandas como U2 y Megadeth.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_i...mp;high=madonna

It says that the promoters have confirmed that the shows in Buenos Aires will be filmed for a dvd release.

From one of the most important newspapers in Argentina:

Pero sin duda lo más importante para los seguidores argentinos de la diva más diva del pop mundial será la noticia que confirmó ayer la productora local T4F: Madonna escogió sus conciertos en el estadio de Núñez para realizar la filmación del DVD de la gira, así como ya lo hicieron bandas como U2 y Megadeth.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_i...mp;high=madonna

It says that the promoters have confirmed that the shows in Buenos Aires will be filmed for a dvd release.

:thumbsup: S&ST Live from Buenos Aires :)

From madgetribe

The news is just in that Madonna's current Sticky & Sweet Tour will be filmed in Buenos Aires (Argentina). For the video, all four concerts, that will be held there on December 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th, will be filmed.

So basically she's filming another video..not recoding a concert..yawn.

Although I woudn't mind portions from different concerts if it meant the DVD will include all special appearances.

But that'll only happen when Mariah and Janet fly, I know. :|

Guest jamesshot
*mega soft lens*

*vocal retouching*

*drowning out crowd voice*

*unexcitement frenzy*

It's not really a live DVD anymore, is it?

And that, ladies and gents, is what acko meant.

*drowning out crowd voice*-What was up with that? Part of viewing a live DVD is to hear the crowd going nuts.

*unexcitement frenzy* Again, who is putting together her DVDs cuz they need to be fired.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
Again, who is putting together her DVDs cuz they need to be fired.

Madonna was one of the Executive Producers for Confessions.

"Madonna, artista exclusiva de Telefe

Telefe acordó con el consorcio internacional que trae a Madonna para actuar en tres recitales en River, desde el 4 de diciembre próximo que la exclusividad televisiva en abierta la tenga la emisora de las tres pelotitas. Luego que la artista deje el país, el canal de San Cristobal ofrecerá un recital de dos horas con la cotizada artista, además de tener acceso con sus cámaras para rodar todos los entretelones de la estada de la cantante en el país."

Source

What I understand from this is that we're getting a Live broadcast and later on a DVD :dramatic:

Well not really LIVE but a Live Type Concert, not a Video Type DVD concert :confused: