Australian promotor explains why Madonna didn't happen

Guest boytoyville

No, I think she should go there wtih Sticky & Sweet. It's not fair.

I agree. I think it's also looking very bleak for us to get a tour in the future I mean Madonna put this tour together in May knowing fully well that touring in Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan is the ideal time to tour Australia and STILL left us out.

Here in MADONNAMEXICO.COM we reported in November 6, about the 2009 extention of the tour, We where waiting to give all of YOU THE SURPRISE THAT MADONNA´S STICKY & SWEET TOUR would extend to 2009 with new dates in Australia, Japan and Mexico (with concerts in Monterrey and Guadalajara), all of whom where 99% CONFIRMED until today, so we don´t need to think that hard to understand that :

No Australia

=

No Japan

No Mexico

we´ll keep you posted.

Here in MADONNAMEXICO.COM we reported in November 6, about the 2009 extention of the tour, We where waiting to give all of YOU THE SURPRISE THAT MADONNA´S STICKY & SWEET TOUR would extend to 2009 with new dates in Australia, Japan and Mexico (with concerts in Monterrey and Guadalajara), all of whom where 99% CONFIRMED until today, so we don´t need to think that hard to understand that :

No Australia

=

No Japan

No Mexico

we´ll keep you posted.

i still dont understand why would she come all the way back to Mexico just to be in 2 cities

I don't understand why Madonna leaves Japan too due to the weak australian dollar :wacko:

And I agree that Madonna could sellout aussie stadiums at any price! I mean Pink will do more than 40 arena shows and her tours are like high school productions :manson:

Guest boytoyville

^ Which is exactly why Pink can tour there a lot less production costs plus she can do a ton of shows there to recoup the money invested there. You have to either do a ton of shows are a few at extremely high prcies to have any type of profit there right now it would seem.

No Australia

=

No Japan

No Mexico

we´ll keep you posted.

I think Madonna doesn't care for long tours. She made sure the exotic third leg of this tour was South America. CT it was Japan. The likely hood that Oz will be the next -- with all the various finacial excuses not to come -- I'm doubtful.

Guest bluejean
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: at Australia's "economy". Does it have even one? :lmao: :lmao: at the Australian "dollar"

FLOP country.

FLOP human being :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
Well with the bad economy in Australia, Aussies should focus on fixing their PS3s before thinking of going to see Madonna.

:lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: at Australia's "economy". Does it have even one? :lmao: :lmao: at the Australian "dollar"

FLOP country.

How embarrassing that THIS post will forever be attached to your name on here.

I never believed the rumors she was extending the tour anyway. Madonna is a human being, not the tireless fembot some want her to be. She has a personal life, with children to get back too. The S&S tour is an amazing production, and I can't imagine how tiring it must be to put on such an exhausting show night after night. Madonna needs to take a nice long, and relaxing break after this tour wraps up.

I think Madonna really is gonna hit Austrailia on her next tour, as well as a other places she's neglected over the years. It's really al about logistics and timing.

Guest jamesshot
I never believed the rumors she was extending the tour anyway. Madonna is a human being, not the tireless fembot some want her to be. She has a personal life, with children to get back too. The S&S tour is an amazing production, and I can't imagine how tiring it must be to put on such an exhausting show night after night. Madonna needs to take a nice long, and relaxing break after this tour wraps up.

I think Madonna really is gonna hit Austrailia on her next tour, as well as a other places she's neglected over the years. It's really al about logistics and timing.

Yeah. Texas had to wait 18 years. Its only been 15 for Australia. They can deal. ( Just kidding Aussies. Love ya.)

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The difference with a place like Texas is that it's still located in America, and she plays a bajillion cities in America, so it's not that big of a deal for people having to travel interstate when compared to traveling overseas.

I think we should start taking bets on what Madonna's excuse for not touring down here on her next tour will be.

"Due to the lack of kabbalah water in the southern hemisphere, I am not able to tour Australia. Please forgive me. And don't fret, because I'm not giving up touring just yet. Love Madonna" hahaha

I think we should start taking bets on what Madonna's excuse for not touring down here on her next tour will be.

"Due to the lack of kabbalah water in the southern hemisphere, I am not able to tour Australia. Please forgive me. And don't fret, because I'm not giving up touring just yet. Love Madonna" hahaha

:lmao:

Guest thehiltonsuite
Madonna needs to take a nice long, and relaxing break after this tour wraps up.

She won't. She'll start on the next project as soon as the tour is over. Hell, she probably already started it.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Before we know it, she'll be 60, she has no time for rest, she must milk it out before she looks like Mananna.