DENVER - November 11 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

GOD

rafaelbaldoino: "Crowd was amazing, the show was amazing, people were wild, we got a DJ before the show....all my dreams are coming true....can't wait til tomorrow....front row catwalk!!"

I'm on a hotel computer.....so, not much time. But....--OMG....the concert was soooo cool last night. It didn't top the Confessions tour or the Re-Invention tour imo,....but, it was still really cool. I describe it as "Balls Out!" just like a NYC friend decribed it to me when he saw it. It's not as "theatrical" as all of her others....just full out dance and intense energy.

But, guess what? Since our seats(3rd and 4th, 11th row) were right by the catwalk (right side, by the back side of the circle), the guy and I next to me made our way to the very very front of it by the barrior. While there, Guy Oseary came out about 30 minutes before the show. We talked with him for a bit and shook his hand. LOL!!! I took a picture of the guy next to me and him. I was going to as well...but, I got too shy. lol I told him he did the best job for Madonna and how she was lucky to have him and he thanked me. (I felt like a real dork) He was sincere, sweet, and totally charming....and OMG?>>>> cute too. :dramatic: (pictures don't do him justice) I also asked him if he was getting tired of the fans asking him on the RIT DVD release he said "YES!!!" and then laughed. He reasured us that it was coming soon .. but, didn't say when. He said this was the fans most #1 request.

Another cool thing that happened is Monte Pittman threw out one of his Guitar pics at the end. Guess whose FOOT it landed by. Yep, your's trully. Right by my SHOE!!!

Stand out songs in my opinion: Candy Shop (my personal dance favorite), Vogue, Heartbeat, She's Not Me (she blew me away with this....especially with her energy level at the end laying down with her head banging and hair flying all over the place!!! INTENSE and SO fierce!), Eurithmics and Devil.. (best theatrical perfomance of the night imo....I loved the Oriental thing), You Must Love Me (it looked like she was crying??)and GIVE IT2ME! And once again, I can never get enough of the GET STUPID video and the crowd went absolutely wild at the end when President elect Obama hit the screen!!

Oh, and one funny thing of the night: Madonna asked if the Denver crowd was sleeping before Hung Up. She told everyone to "Wake the f*** UP"!!! Hilarious!! But seriously, the Denver crowd fully welcomed her. I couldn't see one person sitting down all night even up high!! Everyone was up on their feet and yelling. Surreal!!!

Ok, I need to run.

Sticky & Sweet Tour in Denver: Are you a virgin?!

Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour hit the Pepsi Center in Denver on Tuesday 11 November - madonnalicious reader Mo sent in this report from the show:

"Last night was so amazing I don't even know where to begin. None of my pictures however came out....I am so pissed....they are all dark and grainy. No matter - the memory is just fine.

We were right up from the stage on the first level, perfect seats.

One highlight is during the 'request' song, she was speaking to a girl in the front who was dressed up like the 'Like A Virgin' video in a mock wedding dress, Madonna spoke to her several times asking her name, it was Amy (I think).

When Madonna sang 'Like A Virgin' she went back over to Amy and asked if she was a virgin and Amy was put on the big screens and said NO I AM NOT....the crowd went wild....it was a really funny moment. Madonna laughed and said - WELL WHAT IS A VIRGIN? Or something like that....we all howled.

'You Must Love Me' was EXCEPTIONAL....the acoustics of it, the music, her voice, amazing. 'Ray Of Light....I don't even know what to say, it will be playing in my head all day.

The beginning of the show, she and the dancers seemed off....but within a few songs they pulled it together. I am on cloud nine right now."

Were you at the Denver show? Please share any tour pictures and reports with fellow fans by emailing us at madonnalicious@gmail.com

Here are some pics from Tuesday nights show taken from the cell phone and camera of a sweet guy sitting next to me. He asked me to take pics with his cell phone while he took as many as he could with his camera. He said he send more later. But, here's the best from what he sent me so far....

MadonnaHC.jpg

MadonnaHC1.jpg

MadonnaHC2.jpg

Guest Sticky in Utah

We were at the 11/11 show in Denver and it was amazing...My g/f is a huge Madonna fan, and I guess you could call me a Madonna fan by proxy, hahaha! Seriously though, I have been to the Confessions tour (my first Madonna tour) and now the Sticky and Sweet tour and I have to say, I'm starting to become more than just a casual fan! The show was great, although I'm a bit perplexed on the late start, but she's earned the right to start whenever the hell she wants as far as I am concerned! The play list was great, a great mix of the old and new, the dancing was incredible, and Madonna was incredible as always! My favorite was the You Must Love Me song, and the increased interaction with the crowd towards the end. I enjoyed the show...And I have to say after being in Vegas for the Confessions tour, and now Denver for this tour, Denver is quite livelier, much more so than Vegas was!!! Amazing!

Thank you so much HM!!!! ;)

And here's an interesting tidbit from my husband coming home from work tonight. Lois MarConey (sp) from KOA Denver radio said from all the times she's been covering sports and concert events, last night was the LOUDEST she has ever heard the Pepsi Center from people screaming, singing, etc.. She said she's never seen or heard anything like it. So, go MADONNA!!

IT was absolute perfection! :bow:

I couldnt be more happier that my first time seeing Madonna was forS&S. It was soo much fun!!! Thankfully I purchased floor tickets before the 1st show. The view was great and i couldnt believe she was just a couple of rows in front me. :dramatic: Even though i sat next to grandma and grandpa, literally, who asked me about the late start time, which didnt bother me since i was seated at about 9:00. I was just like "yeah, she kinda does that" I couldnt get over just how gorgeous she looked. Her body was amazing and her skin was radiant. And the way she moved was heavenly, a true performer. This was an an amazing experience :wow:

I have no particular favorites, cause i LOVED them all. Die Another Day, Vogue, and GI2M were def the main highlights for me though.

Im so glad i got to see her twice. it was just as breathtaking the second time (that time i was in the upper section and got to take in the whole arena atmosphere). I cant wait to see what she does for the next tour :D

Picked up a shirt and and tourbook( :drool: ) and i thought those red shorts were adorable :p

Amazing pictures Voguer! i only have some cell phone vids and pics, not the best quality but enough for me.

yeah and i wish i could go to ALL of them too :p:dramatic:

went with a friend of mines who liked her but had never owned a single album of hers , ever, was just as into as i was and he was certainly gushing about the experience after the shows. which made it even better!

EU4!!!! I was wondering on you and what you thought being this was your first time!!!! Told you Madonna "radiated", didn't I?? ;) Anyway, GREAT SHOTS!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!! I'm so glad you had a great time. :thumbsup:

way cool!

i thought she was feeling the crowd alot in Denver. i dont know how she was on other recent tours. but for shows i went too, she looked like she was having a blast and when she smiled, which i thought she did alot, it was something special to see.

Oh, I know what you mean about her "smile". She smiled so dear and sweet several times (while playing her guitar, walking up the catwalk with it, and at the end of You Must Love Me at the end the second night). So cool!

Oh, I know what you mean about her "smile". She smiled so dear and sweet several times (while playing her guitar, walking up the catwalk with it, and at the end of You Must Love Me at the end the second night). So cool!

When she sang "You Must Love....Who??...." and smiled real big...AMAZING.