VANCOUVER - October 30 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Dindi

All of Vancouver downtown was MAD after the concerts as several clubs were having Madonna after-parties. That it was so close to Halloween night only made it even more insane.

Guest boytoyville

Glad to see so many people had fun at this North American Stadium date! I know that mnay enjoyed it in Europe butin general the tour seems much better recieved her in North America. I still can't get over how pretty those pics are you posted Dindi. They really want to make me visit!

Unless you like to ski, I suggest you visit during spring and summer (ie. March to August). Right now, it's damp and gloomy. I was hoping the weather would be sunny for Madonna, but no such luck. :lol:

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Vancouver Fan Pictures - Part 2

Here are some more great fan pictures from Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour stop in Vancouver last Thursday. This set of pictures were taken by madonnalicious reader John.

Any fan tour pictures and reports can be emailed to madonnalicious@gmail.com

vancouver_301008_john1news.jpg

vancouver_301008_john2news.jpg

vancouver_301008_john3news.jpg

vancouver_301008_john4news.jpg

vancouver_301008_john5news.jpg

vancouver_301008_john6news.jpg

Just got back home from my trip to Vancouver. It was my first ever Madonna concert and she blew me away. I'm so upset that I didn't get to see Confessions Tour live.

Crowd was incredible and I think that she was a bit surprised by it. Highlight for me was Like A Prayer and the crowd went absolutely nuts during this song. The only song that

I didn't enjoy was Human Nature. Now when I look back I can not believe that I was there that night. As Madonna would say "It's like a dream to me".

Yeah. I was surprised by the audience reaction too. As I've said before, Vancouver is usually very laid back and chill.

Where were you seated? I'm glad you had a good time. It's too bad that the weather wasn't better.

Hi Dindi

FLR A7 Row 14 what about you.

I wish I could see her again. Looks to me like she is more appreciated in the cities where she hasn't toured before.

Edited by kokot

Hi Dindi

FLR A7 Row 14 what about you.

I wish I could see her again. Looks to me like she is more appreciated in the cities where she hasn't toured before.

You've got way better seats than I did. I was seated FLR B2 Row 10. :rant: I got a decent view of the catwalk though.

Oooh! Another one who attended the show. That makes three from this forum! :wow:

I know what you mean about traffic. I was coming from Richmond and I had to cross two bridges. I left at 5:30 and didn't get to the stadium until 7:00. It's a good thing a friend lent me his private parking pass so at least that wasn't a hassle. Where were you seated?

I believe the audience in my section were sitting down during "You Must Love Me." I think that was the only part in the entire show. The rest of the time we were standing up and in some cases, we were on our tippy toes just to get a better view.

first row of the 2nd level on the right side, by the pepsi kiosks. our section was standing the entire time and loved every part except maybe the animation bit. vancouver is fantastic, she could have easily sold out another one or two nights, everyone at our hotel was going to the concert, and it seemed like there was no one in the city that didn't know she was coming, the place was excited. great city!

Guest imsostupid

what a surreal experience! looking back, it doesn't even seem that i saw the concert live, but it was all little youtube clips in my head.

although there seemed to be a lack of stunning visuals, costumes (lola's gym clothes, hipster grandma for give it to me) and a theme ala confessions, seeing M live is unparralled to anything else. the crowd was fantastic as well, which as dindi mentioned above is something out of the ordinary for vancouver.

highlights:

vogue/4 minutes mash up: i didn't think anything could top erotica's reinvention during confessions, but this comes damn close.

the rock fade out from heartbeat into borderline (this is the only song she should have brought out the guitar for)

she's not me: yes, the ending is so let it will be, but who cares. the bitchy attitude, now after the divorce makes all the more sense.

into the groove: love the toop/toop cassius mash-up.

la isla bonita: same as live earth, but works much better.

like a prayer: fantastic. have never seen such a scene in my life. nearly 60,000 people dancing out of their seats. surreal. unbelievable, goosebump worthy 5 minute spectacle.

all in all, a great show. wish i could see it again.