BOSTON - October 15 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest Topaz Scorpio

very cool but you look like a fool in the picture. put those in a case for safe keeping and don't ever put them on again.

You are such an asshole!!!!

guess what you didnt get them get over it!!! :tongue:

YAY Topaz , fabulous stuff!

Of course, if i had those glasses id be off down the town mincing around singing SHES NOT ME to everyone and pushing them out the way

Guest Topaz Scorpio
YAY Topaz , fabulous stuff!

Of course, if i had those glasses id be off down the town mincing around singing SHES NOT ME to everyone and pushing them out the way

I should send them to you just to get you to make a video of you doing just that. :lmao:

I want to post a few pics from last night but I keep getting this error: Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed.

I'm trying to do this by using Picasa. Can anyone help me?

very cool but you look like a fool in the picture. put those in a case for safe keeping and don't ever put them on again.

Seriously shut up. We are sick of your cunty flaming and defensive loonery in nearly every one of your posts on this forum.

I want to post a few pics from last night but I keep getting this error: Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed.

I'm trying to do this by using Picasa. Can anyone help me?

To display a pic on the forum the very end of the URL needs to have one of these

.jpeg

.jpg

.gif

.bmp

Try uploading your pics on tinypic.com or photobucket.com

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Excellent video posted on You Tube of the intro/Candy Shop/Beat Goes On. Make sure to click on "watch in high quality". (That's why I'm not embedding it as it doesn't give you the quality options that way)

Guest Pud Whacker
Excellent video posted on You Tube of the intro/Candy Shop/Beat Goes On. Make sure to click on "watch in high quality". (That's why I'm not embedding it as it doesn't give you the quality options that way)

fantastique!!! i think i had a similar moment that FMS did. :thumbsup:

Ahhhh I can't wait for the live DVD with the candy shop intro. I'll never forget that opening, it seemed like eternity before she came out. Confessions was probably equally revolutionary, but I wasn't there in the flesh so I can't compare.

• 2 weeks later...