NEW YORK CITY - October 11 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

reQuiem4adream

Just got back from the show. AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!! INCREEEEEEEEEEEEEDIBLE!!! FANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTIC!!! This is my fourth show and it just gets better and better and the crowd made NY proud. Kelly Ripa was in the front row in front of the catwalk. She and her friends never sat and they were singing, dancing and jumping the ENTIRE TIME. Her cute husband was also with her and I saw Chirs Rock too. Madonna dedicated You Must Love Me to Lola who was celebrating her 12th birthday today and said when she first sang that song, Lola was inside of her. It was really sweet. She almost fell once (I think during Heartbeat). Request song was Express Yourself which went down well as the sing along was really loud cuz everyone knew the song. Before the guitar riff on Hung Up, she said this the sound of Sarah Palin thinking. And biggest surprise was Pharell joining the fun for Give It To Me to the roar of the crowd. Madonna gave the mike to Kelly & friends to sing Give it To Me, she jumped on Pharell instead of the dancer towards the end of Give It To Me. Got Pharell's hand to exit the show with her before Game Over. Really really really amazing show.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Well, with Pharrell showing up here this gives hope that other shows might see Kanye, Timbaland, Justin, or maybe even....Britney? She and M could duet on "Human Nature". It would actually be great buzz for Britney to go along with her new single, video, and upcoming album.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
oh so Pharrell just came out for Give It 2 Me?

i thought he came out for Beat Goes On too.

Someone on Tribe posted that he was in the car during BGO.

Damn! I wish I was there. I guess the first show at MSG sucked. The crowd in the front row were dead!

O. M. F. G.

it was INCREDIBLE. i thought nothing could top the previous night... but WOW. She was again at peak energy (even funner and funnier/loose than the last night!) and the crowd around us was totally nuts! Me, the mister, and Maddysmuff got PERFECT in-front of the end-of-catwalk seats (best possible seats for this show, now that i've been around) just a few paces away from Chris Rock and Kelly Ripa. Kelly talked to The mr. and the muff. she was really sweet! We also saw Carlos Leon, who was looking particularly gaunt. When we got there we discovered we were right next to our friend ditaluver and her bf, as well as a few recognizable fans including PtDancer/Heather, another friend from various boards who had won front row contest tix. Sitting next to us was a cool MNationer, Skinfitsheaven, who became part of our screaming, singing and dancing crew pushed up against the catwalk.

The show was intense.. being able to see Human Nature, Devil, You Must Love Me (our song!) and so many others at the end of the catwalk so close made me realize how dependent the catwalk is for this show. she really makes it great for not only the front row-ers but the people in the back by giving them as much attention as possible. My god. how does she do this show??? She's just killing them night after night and hardly looks like she sweats.. that body.. wow i've seen so much more of that body lately than i ever thought i would.. even more so than RIT pit seats.. girl is just lettin' that body glow!

With the help of muff, the mr. and skinfitsheaven, I once again pushed my own personal limits of human stamina and by the end of the show i felt like i had spent 30 days walking in the desert without water. we were DYING. Monte, who the mr. and I had made tons of eye contact with throughout the shows, was getting a kick out of me and the muff givin him so much love. at the end of La Isla, he WALKED UP TO ME and handed me his white personalized pick. like not thrown, actually HANDED it to me with a huge smile on his face then gave the Mr. a high-five. then he had some guitar trouble during the gypsy song and had to send his guitar down to get the pickup fixed, and he saw me and muff frown and give him major support. he took a black personalized pic and threw it in muff's direction and it landed right on his forearm. We were dying! we got matching black and white picks!! it was incredible. during YOU MUST LOVE ME, we were all in such a state of rapture that it seemed like everyone on stage was looking in our direction.. we were yelling "We Love You! We must love you!!" and Madonna and crew were loving it... but it was when, towards the end of the song, we yelled "Thank you!!!!!!!!!!" that Madonna and Monte got this HUGE smile on their face... like they were loving all the positive vibes but it was the THANK YOU that really got them. of course, Muff and I nearly died!

There were so many great moments that I can't possibly think of them all right now. During SHE'S NOT ME, we were there when the bridal gown Madonna-lookalike was coming up from below the stage.. we kept yelling "Youre beautiful!" and she was totally eating it up.. and of course as madonna came around right next to us to rip her apart we were encouraging M to rip her to shreds! During LA ISLA, the sexy bald white boy dancer was doing tons of dancing right by us and his hands we're so close that if i wasn't so shy, i would have just reached out and touched them.. then in another song (was it vogue? can't remember..) he was near us again doing some rather "stay in one place" type dancing and we kept yelling "so fucking hot!!! best dancer ever! come home with me!" and he was trying so hard not to laugh his ass off. In one song that involves the catwalk.. i'm pretty sure it was Ray of Light, the private security guy (the suit guy) came right next to us in anticipation of madonna coming near and kinda obstructed our view.. so, with his back turned, muff and i were right against him simulating butt fucking him and when he turned around to see what was up, we just whistled innocently. :lol: it was great.. unfortunately, i got so invested in that that when madonna did come over to us, i had my back turned and so i turned around to discover her RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME making direct eye contact once again and i was the only one NOT JUMPING during ROL. i nearly died of fright! Of course I began jumping IMMEDIATELY.

During GIVE IT TO ME, when she went around the audience getting people to sing, she got to kelly ripa and yelled something like "sing it kelly!!" and her and her cronies went wild.. then she came over and pointed the mic directly at the guy next to me and we all screamed and sung and, if it weren't for the security guys, we could have totally touched her because we had the mic in our grasp. it was so cool.. we all screamed our guts out. Of course the added bonus was Pharrell being there along with her so we got tons of eye contact with him AND madonna.

The best songs of the night were VOGUE (omg at the end-of-catwalk.. the dancing is INCREDIBLE!!), YOU MUST LOVE ME (so incredibly moving and we had great interaction w/ her), SHE'S NOT ME (prob my fave perf of the night, and its so great to see her strip down at the end and put on the costume stuff up close.. it's really wild!) and INTO THE GROOVE. and all of it. it's such a great show to see live. i can't imagine how tomorrow will be. i can't imagine it topping tonight. i can't imagine tonight EVER being topped. having my friend muff there, my mister, having this amazing energetic madonna show and such a great crowd and such great seats and such heartstopping ENERGY!!!!!!! it was really once-in-a-lifetime in a life full of amazing madonna moments.. i hope this show never ends!!!!

lori - where were you? wish i coulda seen you.. hey, maybe i did!

ps. BEST PALIN COMMENT YET - "This..is the sound..of Sarah Palin THINKING..." (runs pick over guitar strings slowly and shrilly as dancers slow-mo their way towards her)

FUCKING HILLARIOUS!

:lol:

O. M. F. G.

it was INCREDIBLE. i thought nothing could top the previous night... but WOW. She was again at peak energy (even funner and funnier/loose than the last night!) and the crowd around us was totally nuts! Me, the mister, and Maddysmuff got PERFECT in-front of the end-of-catwalk seats (best possible seats for this show, now that i've been around) just a few paces away from Chris Rock and Kelly Ripa. Kelly talked to The mr. and the muff. she was really sweet! We also saw Carlos Leon, who was looking particularly gaunt. When we got there we discovered we were right next to our friend ditaluver and her bf, as well as a few recognizable fans including PtDancer/Heather, another friend from various boards who had won front row contest tix. Sitting next to us was a cool MNationer, Skinfitsheaven, who became part of our screaming, singing and dancing crew pushed up against the catwalk.

The show was intense.. being able to see Human Nature, Devil, You Must Love Me (our song!) and so many others at the end of the catwalk so close made me realize how dependent the catwalk is for this show. she really makes it great for not only the front row-ers but the people in the back by giving them as much attention as possible. My god. how does she do this show??? She's just killing them night after night and hardly looks like she sweats.. that body.. wow i've seen so much more of that body lately than i ever thought i would.. even more so than RIT pit seats.. girl is just lettin' that body glow!

With the help of muff, the mr. and skinfitsheaven, I once again pushed my own personal limits of human stamina and by the end of the show i felt like i had spent 30 days walking in the desert without water. we were DYING. Monte, who the mr. and I had made tons of eye contact with throughout the shows, was getting a kick out of me and the muff givin him so much love. at the end of La Isla, he WALKED UP TO ME and handed me his white personalized pick. like not thrown, actually HANDED it to me with a huge smile on his face then gave the Mr. a high-five. then he had some guitar trouble during the gypsy song and had to send his guitar down to get the pickup fixed, and he saw me and muff frown and give him major support. he took a black personalized pic and threw it in muff's direction and it landed right on his forearm. We were dying! we got matching black and white picks!! it was incredible. during YOU MUST LOVE ME, we were all in such a state of rapture that it seemed like everyone on stage was looking in our direction.. we were yelling "We Love You! We must love you!!" and Madonna and crew were loving it... but it was when, towards the end of the song, we yelled "Thank you!!!!!!!!!!" that Madonna and Monte got this HUGE smile on their face... like they were loving all the positive vibes but it was the THANK YOU that really got them. of course, Muff and I nearly died!

There were so many great moments that I can't possibly think of them all right now. During SHE'S NOT ME, we were there when the bridal gown Madonna-lookalike was coming up from below the stage.. we kept yelling "Youre beautiful!" and she was totally eating it up.. and of course as madonna came around right next to us to rip her apart we were encouraging M to rip her to shreds! During LA ISLA, the sexy bald white boy dancer was doing tons of dancing right by us and his hands we're so close that if i wasn't so shy, i would have just reached out and touched them.. then in another song (was it vogue? can't remember..) he was near us again doing some rather "stay in one place" type dancing and we kept yelling "so fucking hot!!! best dancer ever! come home with me!" and he was trying so hard not to laugh his ass off. In one song that involves the catwalk.. i'm pretty sure it was Ray of Light, the private security guy (the suit guy) came right next to us in anticipation of madonna coming near and kinda obstructed our view.. so, with his back turned, muff and i were right against him simulating butt fucking him and when he turned around to see what was up, we just whistled innocently. :lol: it was great.. unfortunately, i got so invested in that that when madonna did come over to us, i had my back turned and so i turned around to discover her RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME making direct eye contact once again and i was the only one NOT JUMPING during ROL. i nearly died of fright! Of course I began jumping IMMEDIATELY.

During GIVE IT TO ME, when she went around the audience getting people to sing, she got to kelly ripa and yelled something like "sing it kelly!!" and her and her cronies went wild.. then she came over and pointed the mic directly at the guy next to me and we all screamed and sung and, if it weren't for the security guys, we could have totally touched her because we had the mic in our grasp. it was so cool.. we all screamed our guts out. Of course the added bonus was Pharrell being there along with her so we got tons of eye contact with him AND madonna.

The best songs of the night were VOGUE (omg at the end-of-catwalk.. the dancing is INCREDIBLE!!), YOU MUST LOVE ME (so incredibly moving and we had great interaction w/ her), SHE'S NOT ME (prob my fave perf of the night, and its so great to see her strip down at the end and put on the costume stuff up close.. it's really wild!) and INTO THE GROOVE. and all of it. it's such a great show to see live. i can't imagine how tomorrow will be. i can't imagine it topping tonight. i can't imagine tonight EVER being topped. having my friend muff there, my mister, having this amazing energetic madonna show and such a great crowd and such great seats and such heartstopping ENERGY!!!!!!! it was really once-in-a-lifetime in a life full of amazing madonna moments.. i hope this show never ends!!!!

lori - where were you? wish i coulda seen you.. hey, maybe i did!

I was in loge section 50. Was on the floor for NJ and first NY show but I actually enjoy the show a little further up where I can see the whole show. Anyway I have seen Madonna up close many times already.

Didn't think Tuesday could be topped either but it was just unbelievable tonight. It was really loud, my ears are still ringing. Kelly Ripa was great. You could see her blond hair flying aroung the whole night. And her dedication of You Must Love Me to Lola left a lump on my throat. Very sweet. And of course, she took Like A Prayer to another level again.

She's just killing them night after night and hardly looks like she sweats.. that body.. wow i've seen so much more of that body lately than i ever thought i would.. even more so than RIT pit seats.. girl is just lettin' that body glow!

When I saw her a week ago I was amazed at her level of fitness. She's always been fit, but she seems even more fit than past tours. She was clearly working that body hard on stage, but she moved around so easily and didn't sweat much of the show that it looked almost effortless for her! She is extremely insanely fit!

Video of GI2M with Pharrell. Sound is f*cked up though.

LMAO shes dancing and jumping and looking at him and Pharrell stood there like in awe like he didn't know what the fuck to do!! :rotfl:

:lmao: And at the very end she shoves her arms in front like she always does and Pharrell just stoods there and shes trying to show him "don't just stay there still like that! do like me!!" :lmao: then she just gives up and pulls him into a hug and then they both dissapear into the sunset hugging eachother like 2 lovebirds :lol:

Oh and the way he jumps on him towards the end of GI2M and wraps her legs around him and he spins her around all like "omg!" :lmao: