NEW YORK CITY - October 6 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

ADUSTIO

it's 2 nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good for u for avoiding the video clips and whatnot. you'll enjoy it that much more! HAVE FUN!!!!

it's 2 nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good for u for avoiding the video clips and whatnot. you'll enjoy it that much more! HAVE FUN!!!!

:dramatic::thumbsup: Thanks I am very happy :wow: I just know the queen is going to knock my socks off

:bow::bow::bow: like always :vanitybonet:

C A N D Y :wow:

C A N D Y S H O P :wow:

OMG you guys are gonna have so much fun!!!!!!!!!

:dramatic::wow:

Have a great time! Don't forget to report back!

:thumbsup:

Everybody have a blast! :D

mothebest I did the same thing, only saw a few pics. It makes for a great experience seeing it all for the first time :thumbsup:

omg DIES!!!

i'm so excited. i'll see her in 2.5 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

are they releasing any tickets?

Those who are in section 2 and 3 can you tell me what seat number is closer to the center catwalk? Could someone check it out and report to me about this?

How envy I am. I wish I was there, I've heard the crowd is one of the best.

Have so much fun, and transmit your energy to people next to you.

(I don't know how you resisted not seeing any clip, you are strong)

Those who are in section 2 and 3 can you tell me what seat number is closer to the center catwalk? Could someone check it out and report to me about this?

Ditto! We need floor plan info!

And how come they are out of tickets on ticketmaster? Are they fully sold out? Or is some last minute releases gonna happen?

^ There are tons of tickets available on craiglist for tonight and tomorrow

Also, ticketmaster was selling partially obstructed view tickets ealier today.

I think that Today and tomorrow will be mostly SOLD OUT and it will be easier to find ticks for SAT and SUN.

I bought an excellent ticket for Boston (OCT 16th) on the floor close to the end of the catwalk.

So if you can make it to Boston, that's another option.

I'm not worried about the 6th or 7th, I am worried about Saturday's show. I already booked my air ticket, booked the hotel but I'm still waiting for a good Madonna ticket.

My trip is gonna be short. Less than 24 hours. I will get into NYC around 5 pm I will get ready and head to the show in 2-2:30 hours after that.. I will be leaving the next morning.

So crazy but I am all for it!

My trip is gonna be short. Less than 24 hours. I will get into NYC around 5 pm I will get ready and head to the show in 2-2:30 hours after that.. I will be leaving the next morning.

So crazy but I am all for it!

I am kinda doing the same thing, but a little longer. Fly in at 9 am on Friday. Fly out at 6 AM (!!!!) on Sunday. Needless to say, I am going to be in very bad shape on that flight back home to Chicago.

I'm still worried about my section. 221 appears to be way off to the side. Yet, for $365 dollars plus fees per ticket, I am expecting a spectacular view. Otherwise, there will be major bitching at Ticketmaster/ Live Nation.

I am kinda doing the same thing, but a little longer. Fly in at 9 am on Friday. Fly out at 6 AM (!!!!) on Sunday. Needless to say, I am going to be in very bad shape on that flight back home to Chicago.

I'm still worried about my section. 221 appears to be way off to the side. Yet, for $365 dollars plus fees per ticket, I am expecting a spectacular view. Otherwise, there will be major bitching at Ticketmaster/ Live Nation.

omg u spent all that money for section 221? she'll look like a tiny ant on stage from that distance. :dramatic:

Gosh! I dunno what's worse your situation or mine ( I still don't have a ticket) I'll be checking everyday till the show I want to be on the floor by the catwalk.

Guest Madlover033003

omg section 221 at MSG is not that good. especially for 354 bucks :nocomment:

I'm not worried about the 6th or 7th, I am worried about Saturday's show. I already booked my air ticket, booked the hotel but I'm still waiting for a good Madonna ticket.

Same here...I have a ticket for Sunday, but not Saturday. I was hoping to get something near the catwalk or in front of it, but so far nothing. I even passed on floor 4 row M hoping for something more central. Now, I'm kicking myself....really hard..lol!