The Madonna & Sean picture postwhore thread

acko

• 1 month later...
Guest seancannon

I remember watching Truth or Dare and when she was asked who the true love of her life was and she said "Sean" I kept rewinding it over and over again to hear her say my name! LOL

It's nice to have a no-"Sean" hating thread. You all love me, you really do! :lmao:

Closing Night Party For "Goose & Tom Tom" 30 aug 1986

74718942.jpg

80660689.jpg

after Performance of "Goose and Tom Tom" - August 28, 1986

76154733.jpg

leaving Chinois restaurant 10 Sep 1985

50419376.jpg

My god those pictures of madonna are soo hot!!!!! I mean the clothes, the hair, the everything!!! :clap:

Guest jamesshot
Are you implying now that Guy's beating her up? :lol:

Well, we do know that she filled charges in 1988 about being tied up, beaten and held captive by sean. And I don't HATE him, hate is a strong word, i just never really liked him,it doesn't have anything to do with Madonna.

In Sean's defense, he was just trying to stop her from dueting with Britney in the future.

Guest jamesshot

Also, Madonna looked so much older when she was younger. She is the epitome of how people have gotten younger looking through the years. 30 doesn't look 30 anymore. 40 doesn't look 40. 50 doesn't look 50. She looked 40 back when she was 29! Now she looks 29 when she'e 50.

Guest heartmadonna.

didnt sean knock some paparazzi dude out once..

i still think they look cute together, although now as shes grown i really couldnt picture them together lol

• 4 weeks later...

^ Yes, I really believe they're the real deal. in Sort of "can't-live-with/can't-live-without" kinda way, but that's how it usually is with the most powerful love affairs.

spaceball.gif

madonna_sean_penn.jpg

bukowski0581.jpg That one is with Charles Bukowski. He's one of my favorite writers of all time. He was a terrible drunk though, almost through all his life; and I believe one of the main reasons Sean was drinking so heavily back then.

I liked when Sean surprised Madonna at the VH1 awards, she seemed very happy

43madge%20(1).jpg

vh1_18.jpg

vh1_05.jpg

Lovely pics.

I remember an interviewer in some magazine asking Sean soon after the VH1 awards why he agreed to present Madonna with the award and he said something along the lines of 'if it put a smile on her face I'd do anything'. I thought that was really sweet.. and odd. Clearly they were having an "on" year that year. LOL :inlove:

• 2 weeks later...