ROME - 06 Sept - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

cosmic_system

that crowd IS insane! wow!

that mix is so hot too....although the tong and spoon mix is my fav...that is so high energy and perfect for a huge audience! it would have been nice if it started out with the album version and then slowly progressed into that stomper

Mexican wave

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPbhFS2PcN8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPbhFS2PcN8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPbhFS2PcN8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I love the people in Rome. :thumbsup:

Who the hell is that ???

A huge Italian Star, probably the biggest Italian singer that also enjoys a lot of success in a lot of other European Countries, but her main european markets must be Italy, Spain and Portugal. She is also very popular in South America as she re-records all her albums in spanish too. She has had a song made by Cher songwritters from "believe" that made a song she sang in english called "Surrender", from her English Language album. She also has a song co-written by Madonna on one of her latest albums. She is signed to Warner Music.

In Portugal all her albums are at least platinum and she have at least 2 albums that went 3 platinum and one that went 5 platinum in middle 90's (selling around 200.000). She sold more than 25 million albums worldwide already which is amazing for an Italian Singer.

Yes, it was Like A Flower.The italian version has different lyrics, but the bridge was the same.The title si "Mi abbandono a te"

She also won two Grammy sand more than one Latin Grammy too.She the only italian female singer ever to do that.

She's also a very very sweet and nice person, very Celine Dion if you know what I mean.

posted on M Tribe

hi guys, i went to the concert in Rome last night...it WAS really REALLY REALLY AMAZING!!! NEVER SEEN SO MUCH INTERACTION IN A MADONNA SHOW. THAT WAS MY MADONNA 'S BEST SHOW EVER!!!

AND I MUST SAY I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HER IN SO MANY CITIES IN EVERY EVERY SINGLE TOUR FOR THE PAST 25 YEARS ...

I NEVER SAW HER PERFORMING SO HAPPILY AND IN SUCH A EXTRAORDINARY GOOD MOOD LIKE YESTERDAY. SHE WAS ALWAYS CHATTING AND JOKING WITH THE CROWD... ALL THE TIME. SHE WAS "ALL SMILES" DURING THE SONG.... REALLY AMUSING AND CONVERSATIONAL....A GREAT NIGHT FOR HER, SOMETHING THAT ROME WON'T FORGET BUT THAT SHE WILL NEVER FORGET TOO FOR SURE.

SHE SANG MUCH BETTER THAN PREVIOUS DATES I HAD SEEN SO FAR. ALL WAS JUST... PERFECT!!! ROME GOT CRAZY FOR HER AND SHE GOT CRAZY FOR ROME. SHE REPEATED MANY TIMES SHE WAS FEELING A VERY UNIQUE ENERGY AND SHOWED ALL HER LOVE TO ITALIANS THANKING THEM FOR THE HOT REACTION SHE WAS TESTING.

SHE GAVE OFF SO MUCH POWERFUL PERFORMANCES THAT SEEMED LIKE SHE WAS UNDER DRUG!! SHE WAS FUNNY AND HILARIOUS A LOT OF TIMES, AND SHE CONSTANTY INTERACTED WITH PEOPLE. SINCE SHE WENT OUT SHE WAS AMAZED BY THE REACTION OF THE STADIUM ...IT SEEMED LIKE THE STADIUM was COLLAPSING ALONG THE 2 HOURS!!!

FROM "CIAO ITALIA" TIL THE END OG SHOW it WAS A REAL DELIRIUM!

IN YOU MUST LOVE ME THE CROWD TRIBUTED HER A STANDING OVATION AND ACCLAIMED HER CALLING OUT "EVITA EVITA EVITA.." IT FELT LIKE THIS NEVER ENDED AND SHE WAS VERY IMPRESSED AND APPRENTELY MOVED.

IN LIKE A VIRGIN THE DEDICATION TO THE POPE ("I'M A CHILD OF GOD..I KNOW HE LOVES ME!" ) GOT PEOPLE EXCITED...ALL THE STADIUM SANG ALONG WITH HER PERFORMING IT IN A VERY BLINKING AND IRONIC WAY.

THE FINAL WITH GIVE IT TO ME WAS SWEEPING...SHE GAVE ALL HERSELF. NICE TO SEE HER GOING AWAY THANKING AGAIN AND GREETING PEOPLE SWEETLY WITH HER HAND

UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT HERE IN ROME...I'M ENJOYING THIS BEAUTIFUL CITY FOR A WEEK..HERE PEOPLE ROCKS...SO MANY HOT GUYS... ITALY STILL KNOWS PASSION, AND SHOWED MADONNA HOW ITALIANS STILL DO IT BETTER. AS MADONNA SAID THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME

It was just amazing!

"I fuckin' love Italy!" she repeatedly said.

She was on fire! I have seen her live dozens of time - and two other times in Rome - but yesterday it was just something else.

She loved every minute of it. The crowd was singing - that is shouting - every single song (including Spanish Lesson) and she ate it all up.

"I can feel your energy......I can feeeeel your loooooove.....and I'm gonna give it back to you!"

It's absolutely true....with Madonna you get what you give....the more you give, the more she gives back to you.

It was a memorable night......right before You Must Love Me......the people in the golden cirlce (including me) started to shout Evita Evita Evita.....it quickly got louder and louder and at that point the rest of the stadium picked up on it and suddenly it became a chant.....70,000 people chanting Evita Evita Evita.....she couldn't believe it....she looked up in the sky and then closed her eyes as if she wanted to make sure she could absorb all of that electricity in the air......it was such a unique, moving and chilling moment.....then she started with "Where do we go from here?" with the softest and most tender voice ever....and then it became a soft duet....Madonna and the Olympic Stadium......it's really difficult to describe in words....hopefully some video of this will surface.....the whole You Must Love Me was such a magical moment....I have never experienced a Madonna moment like this....the whole of her was in that performance....by the end she was crying (she was right in front of me) and at that very moment Monte looked towards us in front of her as if to say "Look, she's crying" and then looked back at her. The make-up on her eyes (the same as the premiere in London) had already started to melt at that point. Right before disappearing she gave one last glance at the whole stadium.....I will never forget that moment.

I just wanna say one thing to all the haters of this show.

This is a fuckin' unbelievable show. The setlist works perfectly in the live setting....in the live experience, as they say. You just have to experience it and hopefully the crowd will be able to put her in the same mood she was yesterday in Rome. You'll love every minute of it. By the way.......both Ray of Light and Hung Up worked wonders. The entire audience ate them up and she could feel it. They become huge sing-along moments.

Give It 2 Me as a closer was just da bomb......she gave all she had left. She was jumping all over the place and almost shouting over the pre-recorded vocals. It was delirium. In the end she shouted a very loud, "Graaaziieeee!" (thank-you) and started waving her arms.

There would be so much more to say but I don't know where to start from. Each song became an opportunity for this love - between the audience and Madonna - to unfold and come out. It does look like she's hungry for this type of reaction. So, people of the world.....cover her with love, energy, passion and excitement! You'll be amazed at what she's ready to give back. What an amazing artist!

One last thing about her vocals.....they were so fucking strong last night. She was in top form both physically and vocally. She must really be in a very good place these days because she was at her best.

It's really a shame that this show was not filmed for a commercial release. This would have been a big treat for all her fans. Oh well.....who knows....maybe next time she performs in Rome....considering the experience of yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if Rome showed up once again on the itinerary of her next tour.

Thank you, Madonna, and thank you 70,000-something people of last night's concert.....it was a night I'll never forget and I'll always cherish.

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

P.S. Right before Hung Up she said....."I wanna dedicate this next song to the Pope because I know that he loves me because I am a child of Gold - All of you are also children of God - and also.......because......I am......... - the she started singing - Like a Virgin......touched for the very first time......and the entire stadium started to sing with her........over 70,000 people singing along to the entire first verse of Like a Virgin up to the chorus.......at the end she once again shouted "I so fuckin' love Italy!".....huge roar.... that that, Ratzi! ;-)

It was just amazing!

"I fuckin' love Italy!" she repeatedly said.

She was on fire! I have seen her live dozens of time - and two other times in Rome - but yesterday it was just something else.

She loved every minute of it. The crowd was singing - that is shouting - every single song (including Spanish Lesson) and she ate it all up.

"I can feel your energy......I can feeeeel your loooooove.....and I'm gonna give it back to you!"

It's absolutely true....with Madonna you get what you give....the more you give, the more she gives back to you.

It was a memorable night......right before You Must Love Me......the people in the golden cirlce (including me) started to shout Evita Evita Evita.....it quickly got louder and louder and at that point the rest of the stadium picked up on it and suddenly it became a chant.....70,000 people chanting Evita Evita Evita.....she couldn't believe it....she looked up in the sky and then closed her eyes as if she wanted to make sure she could absorb all of that electricity in the air......it was such a unique, moving and chilling moment.....then she started with "Where do we go from here?" with the softest and most tender voice ever....and then it became a soft duet....Madonna and the Olympic Stadium......it's really difficult to describe in words....hopefully some video of this will surface.....the whole You Must Love Me was such a magical moment....I have never experienced a Madonna moment like this....the whole of her was in that performance....by the end she was crying (she was right in front of me) and at that very moment Monte looked towards us in front of her as if to say "Look, she's crying" and then looked back at her. The make-up on her eyes (the same as the premiere in London) had already started to melt at that point. Right before disappearing she gave one last glance at the whole stadium.....I will never forget that moment.

I just wanna say one thing to all the haters of this show.

This is a fuckin' unbelievable show. The setlist works perfectly in the live setting....in the live experience, as they say. You just have to experience it and hopefully the crowd will be able to put her in the same mood she was yesterday in Rome. You'll love every minute of it. By the way.......both Ray of Light and Hung Up worked wonders. The entire audience ate them up and she could feel it. They become huge sing-along moments.

Give It 2 Me as a closer was just da bomb......she gave all she had left. She was jumping all over the place and almost shouting over the pre-recorded vocals. It was delirium. In the end she shouted a very loud, "Graaaziieeee!" (thank-you) and started waving her arms.

There would be so much more to say but I don't know where to start from. Each song became an opportunity for this love - between the audience and Madonna - to unfold and come out. It does look like she's hungry for this type of reaction. So, people of world.....cover her with love, energy, passion and excitement! You'll be amazed at what she's ready to give back. What an amazing artist!

One last thing about her vocals.....they were so fucking strong last night. She was in top form both physically and vocally. She must really be in a very good place these days because she was at her best.

It's really a shame that this show was not filmed for a commercial release. This would have been a big treat for all her fans. Oh well.....who knows....maybe next time she performs in Rome....considering the experience of yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if Rome showed up once again on the itinerary of her next tour.

Thank you, Madonna, and thank you 70,000-something people of last night's concert.....it was a night I'll never forget and I'll always cherish.

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

WHAT A FUCKING GREAT REVIEW!!!! wow!!! amazing!!!! :clap::clap::bow::bow::bow: I so wish i was there last night!!!!!!!!!