AMSTERDAM - 2nd Sept - FAN report/pics/video

markm

i listened to Heartbeat live. One friend was there and he called me on the cellphone at the beginning of Heartbeat...I had such a feeling...Since then i am into a complete mess and kinda breakdown although i was so happy when he called me because i have never done that. And i thanked him so much.

Amsterdam Speech

Madonna: Alright Amsterdam! I think you guys are my favourite crowd so far!

Crowd: WOOOOOOO!!!

Madonna: Are you having a good time?

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Madonna: Have you had enough?

Crowd: NOOOOO!

Madonna: No?

Crowd: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Madonna: Do you wanna hear some more?

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Madonna: I said, do you wanna hear some more?

Madonna: Can we do another one? I SAID! Motherfuckers, do you wanna hear some more!

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Madonna: What do you wanna hear? HUH? WHAT?

Crowd ROARS!

Madonna: We could just clap! You could sing happy birthday to me!

Crowd starts singing happy birthday to her!

Madonna: ....It sounded wonderfull, wonderfull.... WON-DER-FULL!

Madonna starts singing Express Yourself, crowd takes over and sings the complete chorus and bridge for Express Yourself with her.

Madonna: SHIT, I'm gonna take you guys on the road with me! It's incredible

:D

From Tribe forum:

Madonna: Alright Amsterdam! I think you guys are my favourite crowd so far!

Crowd: WOOOOOOO!!!

Madonna: Are you having a good time?

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Madonna: Have you had enough?

Crowd: NOOOOO!

Madonna: No?

Crowd: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Madonna: Do you wanna hear some more?

Madonna: I said, do you wanna hear some more?

Madonna: Can we do another one? I SAID! Motherfuckers, do you wanna hear some more!

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Madonna: What do you wanna hear? HUH? WHAT?

Crowd ROARS!

Madonna: We could just applause! You could sing happy birthday to me!

Crowd starts singing happy birthday to her!

Madonna: ....It sounded wonderfull, wonderfull.... WON-DER-FULL!

Madonna starts singing Express Yourself, crowd takes over and sings the complete chorus and bridge for Express Yourself with her.

Madonna: SHIT, I'm gonna take you guys on the road with me! It's incredible

goes into the hung up intro! Uploading the video as soon as possible!

It was AMAZING!!! AMAZING!

It's totally true.......

MADONNA responds to a RESPONSIVE crowd........

it's really a simple recipe....but a lot of these fucking audiences feel like they are watching her on fucking DVD!!!

I hate when i'm around people that sit down during ballads.........or who don't sing along and scream..........

I LOSE my voice in the first 2 minutes of the show.........

XXX

K.

People might be more responsive if she spoke more in the first place. :nocomment:

why should she? shes there to perform her music that them boring cunts should appreciate, shes not their to have one on one conversations.

whenever she does speak shes usually only telling the audience how shit they are :lmao: i cant stand them fucktards that stand there going this is the best night of my life you are all making me feel so amazing i can feel the love in the room blah blah... i think its hilarious how she says wake up or I'm fucking off home :lmao: only madonna would.

why should she? shes there to perform her music that them boring cunts should appreciate, shes not their to have one on one conversations.

whenever she does speak shes usually only telling the audience how shit they are :lmao: i cant stand them fucktards that stand there going this is the best night of my life you are all making me feel so amazing i can feel the love in the room blah blah... i think its hilarious how she says wake up or I'm fucking off home :lmao: only madonna would.

OHHHHH FUCKIN PLZ....stop defending her soul-less self centered shows,,,their so boringly predicatable....shitty ass song picks,same scripted dialog with the crowd,4 acts,political and kabbalh shit video interludes,songs being reworked' and the more than predictable friggin screen coming down over her and her dancers at the end with some pathetic ass phrase,,,"re-invent yourself" "have u confessed' and now "game over" its no SURPRISE OR WONDER she wasnt named one of the best live acts of alltime,,,,,

I really don't understand the big deal about talking to the audience. At most of the concerts, I've been to most artists say only a few words to the crowd. like how are you all doing and nice to be in such and such city. I've been to several concerts where the singer did not say one word to the audience. That did not stop me from enjoying the concert if the music was good.

The artist is there to perform music, not chat or tell jokes.

In fact, the few concerts where the singer talked a lot, I found it distracting and seemed like they were using their personality to get people to not notice the fact that their singing and their music wasn't very good. Too much talking actually takes away the enjoyment of a concert as a concert for me.

OHHHHH FUCKIN PLZ....stop defending her soul-less self centered shows,,,their so boringly predicatable....shitty ass song picks,same scripted dialog with the crowd,4 acts,political and kabbalh shit video interludes,songs being reworked' and the more than predictable friggin screen coming down over her and her dancers at the end with some pathetic ass phrase,,,"re-invent yourself" "have u confessed' and now "game over" its no SURPRISE OR WONDER she wasnt named one of the best live acts of alltime,,,,,

You sound like a real charmer. Get a fucking life loser!

You must really love her. :dramatic: