with all the drivel thats written about madonna we seem to forget

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest waiting

Her body has looked better in the early - mid 90s when she had some softness, curves, still fit and toned but not overly muscular. But naturally she isn't going to look as good at 50 than in her 30s.

Her body has looked better in the early - mid 90s when she had some softness, curves, still fit and toned but not overly muscular. But naturally she isn't going to look as good at 50 than in her 30s.

thats your opinion.

Do I really have to explain why blind adoration of anything or anyone is a BAD thing? It's becoming increasingly hard to actually have a decent conversation here with when borderline insane people with trigger happy add reply fingers have meltdowns when anyone says anything remotely negative about Madonna and make schizoid threads about her amazing cuntflaps. And for the record, she ISNT better than ever, she reached her artistic and commercial peak almost 20 years ago and while its remarkable she is still going strong at this age, I am not going to lose my mind over her like the loon brigade over here. As I said, I did not come from the original Dot forum but Nation used to be a place where smart people came to discuss Madonna's good and bad points rationally and now its the haunt of deranged loons with verbal diarrhea.

:thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

i dont know how saying shes 50, in great shape, out does herself with each tour outing and me looking forward to her tour turns into BLIND WORSHIP.

its just a way for people to come in and let pud whacker have it because theyre unhappy with their own lives. and thats cool. but just say that dont disguise it under something else.

just say:

IM MEAN AND UNHAPPY. :lol:

i dont know how saying shes 50, in great shape, out does herself with each tour outing and me looking forward to her tour turns into BLIND WORSHIP.

its just a way for people to come in and let pud whacker have it because theyre unhappy with their own lives. and thats cool. but just say that dont disguise it under something else.

just say:

IM MEAN AND UNHAPPY. :lol:

I think some people are lacking this kind of support in their lives.

You got to earn it, baby.

Pud is enthusiastic about Madonna and clearly is a huge fan. I think that fact that he's mostly positive shows what kind of character he has in life unlike some miserable guys in here. I'm just as impressed with Madonna at this stage(50years old) and still pushing it.

it's amazing/amusing how some people can turn a positive thread into an argument. :lmao:

Its gross isnt it. You can just feel the bad energy of some people on here. It just comes burning through in their posts. I would hate to be associated with or run into these people in real life. *barf*

i was actually thinking...aside from having four sections and interludes and all that...this tour is so much different than the last two

i mean obviously its different because of having a new album to pull most of the songs from but even though the last album was "urban" influenced the concert only has a few r and b tinged numbers

the rave section was unexpected and when was the last time you saw some hip hop performer play guitar?

the band has some new members and the musical director is someone new

i do agree with Jamie Queen recycling moves too much but maybe Madonna likes those moves a lot that she's been repeating...maybe he's not to blame

the costumes are the most inspired since the DWT

the screens are very different

klein didn't have as much involvement as last time

the intro is understated and her entrance, although regal, is understated as well

the show only has a few heavy moments but its mostly a fun celebration of her music

i just wish there were maybe some pyrotechnics or fireworks or something being that its in a stadium...or maybe some smoke machines during Vogue and stuff....more old school concert theatrics mixed in with the modern technologies

i think the only major thing i don't like is the title...but its fun i guess and that's what this show is...fun

Guest confessedit

Pud...you and Madonna both rock! You're both incredible. Both talented. Both creative. And both get more gorgeous as the years go by

Its gross isnt it. You can just feel the bad energy of some people on here. It just comes burning through in their posts. I would hate to be associated with or run into these people in real life. *barf*

Poor Madonna.Poor loons.OH SHAME :lmao:

I don't want to be associated for sure with someone worshipping her veins :lmao:

GROSS :doh:

Pud...you and Madonna both rock! You're both incredible. Both talented. Both creative. And both get more gorgeous as the years go by

WTF is this MESS :lmao:

this thread is priceless

:welcome:

This is odd for me because I can understand both sides of the argument.

Yes, I enjoy Pud Whacker's threads because they instill positivity and humour in this forum when it's been lacking of that lately. It seemed that ever since she announced she was working with Pharrell and Timberlake/Timbaland the forum had turned into a mega-bitch-fest vent for literally anything and everything Madonna-related.

But on the other hand I also agree that forums are not shrines for blind idol worship and someone like GimmeSomeMo is an intelligent poster in his own right that contributes a lot to the forum - be it in the form of ciriticising Madonna's work or praising it. So please, let's lay off the personal attacks and deflecting his opinions by childish name-calling.

In summary,

I don't know what to do...

OMG disco roll time

110605-madonna.jpg

This is odd for me because I can understand both sides of the argument.

Yes, I enjoy Pud Whacker's threads because they instill positivity and humour in this forum when it's been lacking of that lately. It seemed that ever since she announced she was working with Pharrell and Timberlake/Timbaland the forum had turned into a mega-bitch-fest vent for literally anything and everything Madonna-related.

But on the other hand I also agree that forums are not shrines for blind idol worship and someone like GimmeSomeMo is an intelligent poster in his own right that contributes a lot to the forum - be it in the form of ciriticising Madonna's work or praising it. So please, let's lay off the personal attacks and deflecting his opinions by childish name-calling.

In summary,

I don't know what to do...

OMG disco roll time

110605-madonna.jpg

You should run for president. :lol:

I'm completely calm but its hard to have a normal conversation here with all the OMG MADONNA GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE foaming at the mouth in here. It USED to be the thinking fans board, now its overrun by people with no lives and weird madonna obsessions. I mean MADONNA IS THE BEST YAY is that really a valid thread?

if you really feel that way then just leave! there are plenty of other forums out there that you could join.

Yes it can be frustrating to see a cool little spot on cyberspace be polluted with people like you.

Yes it can be frustrating to see a cool little spot on cyberspace be polluted with people like you

Guest Pud Whacker
I'm completely calm but its hard to have a normal conversation here with all the OMG MADONNA GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE foaming at the mouth in here. It USED to be the thinking fans board, now its overrun by people with no lives and weird madonna obsessions. I mean MADONNA IS THE BEST YAY is that really a valid thread?

im sorry gimmesomemo. maybe i should have said,

with all the drivel thats written about madonna, although we never forget how stupid she can get, she still puts on a great show and looks kind of ok for 50 but with all that money and plastic surgery who wouldnt? i guess, im excited to see her on tour...

<insert ugly pic from tour here>

thats the thinking mans quote?

with all the drivel thats written about madonna, although we never forget how stupid she is, she still puts on a great show and looks kind of ok for 50 but with all that money and plastic surgery who wouldnt? i guess, im excited to see her on tour...

actually it should have been the

madonna is an old,lazy,stupid fucking hag who has had dozens of plastic surgeries to no avail and she's still just a whore who can't sing,dance, or choose an appropriate set list because the chemicals from dying her roots black soaked into the 2 brain cells she owns yet she has the audacity to charge top price for tickets to her hastily thrown together tour thread. i'll still go though just so i can throw tomatoes at her

with all the drivel thats written about madonna, although we never forget how stupid she can get, she still puts on a great show and looks kind of ok for 50 but with all that money and plastic surgery who wouldnt? i guess, im excited to see her on tour...

<insert ugly pic from tour here>

thats the thinking mans quote?

I'm not going to engage in dialogue with you people. Thanks though.

Guest Pud Whacker
I'm not going to engage in dialogue with you people. Thanks though.

you did just now and you did when you first came in with more of your DRIVEL. you knew i started this thread, if you hate my appreciation so much why would you enter? its like hating sushi and going into a sushi bar. so save it, dude. seriously. its PUD bytch.