with all the drivel thats written about madonna we seem to forget

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

with all the drivel thats written about her in magazines and spoken about her on the boards we seem to forget that she gets cooler and cooler as she gets older. shes more amazing than the last tour!!! thats always been the case - she gets better and better!!! i love all the news coming in, i love all the pictures from the book and the fan pics and all the youtube videos!!!

im so excited to see this tour!!!!

4c931b59.jpg

2f6301bf.jpg

d515df4a.jpg

:clap: Indeed she gets better and better! could any other 20 year old bitch handle a show like Madonna does? she look great, her shows are fantastic and she shits all over these artists half her age! :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

vadgestickysweet.jpg

her body is INSANE!!! THIS IS A 50 YO WOMAN!!!

i know women and men half her age that dont even come close to a body like that!!!

This loondom is seriously starting to put me off Madonna. Jesus Christ crawl out of her asshole already.

LOL..calm down dude...with all the fu#ki@g negative and bitchy a#s queens on this site its nice to read a POSITIVE post every now and again... :thumbsup:

I'm completely calm but its hard to have a normal conversation here with all the OMG MADONNA GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE foaming at the mouth in here. It USED to be the thinking fans board, now its overrun by people with no lives and weird madonna obsessions. I mean MADONNA IS THE BEST YAY is that really a valid thread?

I'm completely calm but its hard to have a normal conversation here with all the OMG MADONNA GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE foaming at the mouth in here. It USED to be the thinking fans board, now its overrun by people with no lives and weird madonna obsessions. I mean MADONNA IS THE BEST YAY is that really a valid thread?

:thumbsup:

i think its a completly valid thread to big up your idol..why on earth would it not be? where else can you froth at the mouth if not here in a madonna forum??? shes just started a new world tour, its a very exciting time right now for a madonna fan..end of!

Do I really have to explain why blind adoration of anything or anyone is a BAD thing? It's becoming increasingly hard to actually have a decent conversation here with when borderline insane people with trigger happy add reply fingers have meltdowns when anyone says anything remotely negative about Madonna and make schizoid threads about her amazing cuntflaps. And for the record, she ISNT better than ever, she reached her artistic and commercial peak almost 20 years ago and while its remarkable she is still going strong at this age, I am not going to lose my mind over her like the loon brigade over here. As I said, I did not come from the original Dot forum but Nation used to be a place where smart people came to discuss Madonna's good and bad points rationally and now its the haunt of deranged loons with verbal diarrhea.

Do I really have to explain why blind adoration of anything or anyone is a BAD thing? It's becoming increasingly hard to actually have a decent conversation here with when borderline insane people with trigger happy add reply fingers have meltdowns when anyone says anything remotely negative about Madonna and make schizoid threads about her amazing cuntflaps. And for the record, she ISNT better than ever, she reached her artistic and commercial peak almost 20 years ago and while its remarkable she is still going strong at this age, I am not going to lose my mind over her like the loon brigade over here. As I said, I did not come from the original Dot forum but Nation used to be a place where smart people came to discuss Madonna's good and bad points rationally and now its the haunt of deranged loons with verbal diarrhea.

:lol: how frustrated can someone be...

i doubt someone who has NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK on repeat can comment on people with no lives you dipshit :lmao:

Yes it can be frustrating to see a cool little spot on cyberspace be polluted with people like you.

the same cyberspace is polluted by you...which makes you...frustrated :)

Madonna has her ups and downs all the time

her body is at her best ever. her voice not

her family is at her best ever. her music not

her pocket is at her best ever LOL. her shows not

i think this is a very difficult time for Madonna, she IS a major artist all over the world but she is clearly facing a time to find a direction for her carreer into her 50s. Probably with the SS she will find out that casual admires and fans rather listen her older hits indicating that her current music is not very appeling even if its a timbo timber pharrel triple combo

Madonna has her ups and downs all the time

her body is at her best ever. her voice not

her family is at her best ever. her music not

her pocket is at her best ever LOL. her shows not

i think this is a very difficult time for Madonna, she IS a major artist all over the world but she is clearly facing a time to find a direction for her carreer into her 50s. Probably with the SS she will find out that casual admires and fans rather listen her older hits indicating that her current music is not very appeling even if its a timbo timber pharrel triple combo

Eh, I love her current record more that the last.

I have been so sick to the "oldies" a long time. I rather hear HC songs on the Tour than ROL or Music.

Eh, I love her current record more that the last.

I have been so sick to the "oldies" a long time. I rather hear HC songs on the Tour than ROL or Music.

ROL and Music beats anything she did for HC, the thing is that this songs were performed to death

i think exactly the opposite. some madonna fans (!) here are sickly negative and complainant about everything she does. she released one of the biggest selling albums of the year, two fun videos and now on a tour which is already a worldwide smash, she looks, dances and sings incredible, nearly all of the media and general public congratulate her but some sick fans here starts topics like "what is the reason that youre not going to see the show", or whine about hard candy sales, setlist, her costumes etc. people, you need to get a life. i've never seen a fan board like this for other artists. i think this is the reason that madonnas dancer critized her fans in his blog. if you think madonna should be superhuman with everything she does you should go to a therapist and make some changes in your life...

Edited by encore