The Stick and Sweet Tour Picture Thread

scrapple

the pic of her with the guitar and her leg up should be the dvd cover...it is so hot!

Guest Johnkm
What's the patch on her eye in that vid?

I actually wondered the same thing...Perhaps some wise person may have an explanation of what it is there for

Edited by Johnkm

Guest Johnkm

cardiff051tg9.jpg

For anyone interested, thats a pic i took of Mr.Madonna, he randomly popped up next to me during Human Nature, so i thought i would take a pic, it was nice to see him there i suppose.

cardiff051tg9.jpg

For anyone interested, thats a pic i took of Mr.Madonna, he randomly popped up next to me during Human Nature, so i thought i would take a pic, it was nice to see him there i suppose.

Thanks! At which show were you?

Guest Johnkm
Cool! he looks like my dad

He turned round and took of his sunglasses at one point, but i was more pre-occupied with his awesome wife at that point

cardiff051tg9.jpg

Cool - that's the 1st one I've actually seen of him there!

Guest Johnkm
Cool - that's the 1st one I've actually seen of him there!

Yeah I think most people were too busy watching Madge too bother taking pics of him :p

Guest Pud Whacker
Yeah I think most people were too busy watching Madge too bother taking pics of him :p

and im sure he was MORE THAN HAPPY about that.

---

love that picture of him in there, thanks for posting!!! :thumbsup: