BERLIN - August 28 - FAN Reports, Pics, Videos

Guest boytoyville

Matt, how about YMLM; would you say it's the highlight of the show?

BTW, how was Robyn's act?

YMLM was one highlight, but I have many. It was very quiet in the stadium, it was magical.

Other highlights for me were BGO, Vogue, She's not me, Borderline, La isla/Lela, MA, LAP and some more. So many great performances.

Robin was entertaining, I always thought of her as boring, but she was not. I liked most of her songs. She sound good live.

Seymour Stein (born 1942 in Brooklyn, New York) is an entrepreneur in the music industry who has been a part of the business since getting his first job as a clerk for Billboard Magazine in 1958. Stein is a vice president of Warner Bros. Records and a co-founder of Sire Records.

I was standing at the stage, I could not see if the floor was full or not, but the seats were almost full. But a newspaper wrote the floor was not full at all.

Someone who had a seat needs to tell us, they could see it better than me.

Guest boytoyville

Madonna's mini speech in Berlin! This is where she sings a snippet of holiday & express yourself & apologizes for tech problems. lol

That really was a tease of "Holiday," with just two words from it. :)

Wonder if EY will be the running request throughout the tour.

She really does seem to have Virgin Tour moments with this tour- in the one show when she goes, "Do you wanna hear some more?" That's straight from VT- even sounds likeshe did back then.

Guest boytoyville

^ There actually have been some pretty good ones for NY randomly here & there. You kind of have to search religiously to be luck enought for them to pop up though.

Guest Little Red
Madonna's mini speech in Berlin! This is where she sings a snippet of holiday & express yourself & apologizes for tech problems. lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh Madonna!

:thumbsup:

Guest Little Red

Into The Groove with the PINK outfit

More ITG, almost 6 mins

Dedicating YMLM to Seymour Stein

YMLM complete

Gi2M and a bit of HN, pretty close up footage

I'd be happy if she sang Holiday and Express Yourself in full in the request section and ditched that DIRE HU rock version.

Actually, this is a GREAT idea.i think its time she seriously considers having a request part of the show and switch it up,,it would be actually more fun to go to multiple shows and being surprised what songs u will get and break the "routine" show after show this idea= :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
Into The Groove with the PINK outfit

More ITG, almost 6 mins

Dedicating YMLM to Seymour Stein

YMLM complete

Gi2M and a bit of HN, pretty close up footage

thanks red!!! :thumbsup:

Guest presley

how many ppl were in Berlin?

Was the stadium sold out and why do ppl seem to stay in complete darkness, where were the lights?

Actually, this is a GREAT idea.i think its time she seriously considers having a request part of the show and switch it up,,it would be actually more fun to go to multiple shows and being surprised what songs u will get and break the "routine" show after show this idea= :thumbsup:

yes, I totaly agree with you.And, well, I´m sure more or less we are all going to ask the same songs (I mean, she´s not going to sing Thieve of hearts...they are going to be always express yourself, holiday, like a virgin, open your heart...those ones)