NICE - August 26 - FAN Reports, Pics, Videos

daizy1

Not to start on a bitching tangent, but I really think she relies too much on these screen effects. Maybe this will teach her a lesson. The Girlie Show didn't have screens as part of the stage set, did it? Fuck, the checkered background of "Justify My Love" was enough to blow me out of the water. Sometimes less is more.

yes but its not 1993 anymore.

When she's doing the catwalk and the round thingy at the end of it ,you BARELY put attention to the screens. They work well from a front visual experience, but for this gig they are a mere accessory - specially if you're on one side and the stage is covered with one of those m*therf*cking Ms!

Wow, thank you for that nugget of wisdom.

well these days your average concert goer is going to think a sheet hanging at the back of the stage is fucking shit compared to some amazing video and light show.

Guest nuttin_fails
Not to start on a bitching tangent, but I really think she relies too much on these screen effects. Maybe this will teach her a lesson. The Girlie Show didn't have screens as part of the stage set, did it? Fuck, the checkered background of "Justify My Love" was enough to blow me out of the water. Sometimes less is more.

I totally agree with you! Heres hoping she'll someday do another show with little or no screens. BUT, I'm absolutely looking forward to see this show, the stage looks amazing!!

You know what, we fans are really spoilt brats!! :zzz::ass::drama:

We bitch about everything she does, we are always complaining. Few years from now she wont be doing these shows and making pop records anymore then it will all be a history and we will miss these days. Enjoy her as much as we can :(

She is 50 , got 3 kids and just been through a horrible time (A-rod shit, divorce rumors , Chris book and etc) Im amazed how she managed to pull it off and didnt have a breakdown because back in june it didnt look like she will be able to kick off this tour the way things were going. She didnt start rehearsing before late june.

Im proud of her the way she handled everything :thumbsup:

I totally agree with you! Heres hoping she'll someday do another show with little or no screens. BUT, I'm absolutely looking forward to see this show, the stage looks amazing!!

Have you ever read a book? Have you ever had an opinion on it or did you just accept it for what it was because it was your favorite author?

.. Oh wait, you're not a professional critic. I guess that means you haven't.

What does me reading a book have anything to do with the nonsense you are talking about?

We bitch about everything she does, we are always complaining. Few years from now she wont be doing these shows and making pop records anymore then it will all be a history and we will miss these days. Enjoy her as much as we can :(

She is 50 , got 3 kids and just been through a horrible time (A-rod shit, divorce rumors , Chris book and etc) Im amazed how she managed to pull it off and didnt have a breakdown because back in june it didnt look like she will be able to kick off this tour the way things were going. She didnt start rehearsing before late june.

Technology has changed, so of course the shows are going to change with the times. It's very common to have slight glitches in the show the first few nights. I'm sure everyone had a great time.

posted on M Tribe

I was in Nice with a Hot Ticket yesterday.... Madonna is probably not going to give a sxxt about this all story... she is not in charge of that. What happened is this... when we got our wristbands at the stadium they didn't know anything, not a single thing.... they did not know if we had early access, they did not know what time we were going to get in, they didn't even know the entrance we were going to go through.

Finally we discovered the hot ticket entrance. We stood there until almost six, just to see in the distance a lot of people run from the South Entrance into the stadium. We lost our chance to get to front. WE protested but nobody listened. We got into the stadium, and the stage perimeter was obviously completely surrounded by fans. A couple hundreds I would say. Roughly. I managed to get around 5th row or something like that, but I didn't enjoy the show at all. I was pissed, I was tired, I was angry. I completely respect those who slept outside the venue and all that, but I paid 200 euros to be in the exact same spot as the Pelouse Or holders, who paid 84. And I don't give a shit if we get a stupid laminate and a stupid souvenir, I just don't care. I am really disappointed in Live Nation, in the organization of the concert, in the bad way fans are treated.

I'm gonna write to LN, and give them a couple of thoughts. Any initiatiaves to make them up will have me among its most fierce supporters.

As for the show, I don't want to say to much. I didn't enjoy it 100%, because I was too mad. But you'll probably love it.

Good luck to all the HT holders for other cities. I hope you dont get the same treatment we got.

posted on M Tribe

I was in Nice with a Hot Ticket yesterday.... Madonna is probably not going to give a sxxt about this all story... she is not in charge of that. What happened is this... when we got our wristbands at the stadium they didn't know anything, not a single thing.... they did not know if we had early access, they did not know what time we were going to get in, they didn't even know the entrance we were going to go through.

Finally we discovered the hot ticket entrance. We stood there until almost six, just to see in the distance a lot of people run from the South Entrance into the stadium. We lost our chance to get to front. WE protested but nobody listened. We got into the stadium, and the stage perimeter was obviously completely surrounded by fans. A couple hundreds I would say. Roughly. I managed to get around 5th row or something like that, but I didn't enjoy the show at all. I was pissed, I was tired, I was angry. I completely respect those who slept outside the venue and all that, but I paid 200 euros to be in the exact same spot as the Pelouse Or holders, who paid 84. And I don't give a shit if we get a stupid laminate and a stupid souvenir, I just don't care. I am really disappointed in Live Nation, in the organization of the concert, in the bad way fans are treated.

I'm gonna write to LN, and give them a couple of thoughts. Any initiatiaves to make them up will have me among its most fierce supporters.

As for the show, I don't want to say to much. I didn't enjoy it 100%, because I was too mad. But you'll probably love it.

Good luck to all the HT holders for other cities. I hope you dont get the same treatment we got.

^^^^

dude, im soo sorry to hear that, that really sucks!

I got my hot ticket for Cardiff, had no problems, and I got hot tickets for Wembley, hopefully no problem

Is there not a phone number to call for Live Nation to document your anger

??

Yep. Madonna fans at this point are the equivalent to the kid "born with a silver spoon in their mouth". I understand everybody is entitled to their opinion on things and all that B.S. but it's pretty lame when people bitch about ONE song that is similar to another tour or the fact that she uses screens in her show. Pretty tedious IMO. Unless those factors completely ruined your concert experience......which would just be kind of odd to me. But whatever.

I agree with everything you said. It has been a crazy summer for M and despite everything, like always she's the consummate professional.

Guest waiting
Hung Up

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym_iDIj1j18&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym_iDIj1j18&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym_iDIj1j18&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rotfl:

Would someone please explain to me what she says in the beginning and what that atrocious noise in the beginning of the clip is?

Guest AntiVirgin

just when we thought nothing can be grander than CT, she out video walls her last. But this time the venues being stadiums, it's quite justified. I'm not sure what the view from the cheaper seats were, but the screens are surely some compensation. She amongst the few who really puts a lot of thought into the presentation and visuals, like LAP for instance. I dont think M's show can ever scale down..period

Some fans who were in Cardiff said the ABBA sample was barely audible because the sound in the venue wasn't exactly great.

The same in Nice.Great show btw, I hated the Rain interlude (it's just a BIG MESS) and ROL was boring as fuck.

Don't let me start with the HOT TICKET MESS.

Would someone please explain to me what she says in the beginning and what that atrocious noise in the beginning of the clip is?

Give Me an AUTO tune Guitar one more time and I will have to punish you?

Sounds like what she said... :nocomment:

That HU rock version sounds worse than the version she played on the promo tour. Someone in Team Madonna needs to tell her to stop playing that shit NOW! Its ATROCIOUS. This is clearly a case of her ego taking over, and not in a good way either. We want the version with the Abba sample back.

thats Hung Up :vomit:

:rotfl:

Guest Danny86
The same in Nice.Great show btw, I hated the Rain interlude (it's just a BIG MESS) and ROL was boring as fuck.

Don't let me start with the HOT TICKET MESS.

Great to hear it was a great show though! :)

I demand a replica of the performance of the classic song Soda Pop that Britney Spears did on her groundbreaking ....Baby One More Time Tour back in 1999 on Madonna's next tour!! And I'm still mad Brit Brit never performed the stellar E-mail My Heart, Madonna needs to do that one too. EXACTLY as Britney would've done in '99 had it been on the setlist of her classic tour.....no guitar. Just blue jeans, a halter top and pig tails please. :D

Would be nice if she made Lourdes and Rocco the back up dancers for that one too....would give it some much needed flair.