NICE - August 26 - FAN Reports, Pics, Videos

daizy1

Guest Danny86
In Cardiff Too :bruised:

Some fans who were in Cardiff said the ABBA sample was barely audible because the sound in the venue wasn't exactly great.

Just got a text from our acko who was at the show -

It was brilliant. I really really loved it, bar Spanish crap and Miles.. loadsa technical errors. ESTHA LA REGINA ON FYAH.. gorgeous old europe venue.

Her most consistently enjoyable show, it's the dog's bollox & my juicy cock on a sunny Sunday mornin'. Vive la France!

Guest boytoyville
From the early pics i agreed that the stage looked the Confessions Tour but as wee see more footage & pics u can clearly see it's way more intricate than what we first thought. I love this stage. Can't wait!

\

I agree, I think it could be her best stage. I love the design of the screen & how they unfold at the beginning!

\

I agree, I think it could be her best stage. I love the design of the screen & how they unfold at the beginning!

really? i think it looks a lot like CT, however with a lot less props. (which isnt a bad thing, mind you, because i thought CT was great)

Guest AntiVirgin

sad about the gliches. they literally need super computers to manage all the automation, lights and sounds. so can easily screw up, especially since the set is so elborate and it may not be possible to do an entire dress rehersal at each venue.

I was always afraid in the CT, that the disco ball wouldnt open (U2 were stuck in one at their tour) and madonna would have to do a judo kick to open the blessed thing :lol:

I was in nice show yesterday night , there was some technical problems with the video & audio during some songs ( candy shop, she'not me , music..) , the stadium was full of people.

IMO best performance were : you must love me , devil , la isla bonita , spanish lessons, beat goes on , candy shop, into the groove & like a prayer

Negative performance for Ray of light ( really tired of this song played with the same guitar as for Confession ) , she sing in a bad way Ray of light , Borderline & miles away .

I'm disappointed also for Give it to me I thought she did the album version not a remix and also it was in playback.

Decently were : 4 minutes , heartbeat , hung up.

Great , great & great all the video interlude.

sad about the gliches. they literally need super computers to manage all the automation, lights and sounds. so can easily screw up, especially since the set is so elborate and it may not be possible to do an entire dress rehersal at each venue.

I was always afraid in the CT, that the disco ball wouldnt open (U2 were stuck in one at their tour) and madonna would have to do a judo kick to open the blessed thing :lol:

Not to start on a bitching tangent, but I really think she relies too much on these screen effects. Maybe this will teach her a lesson. The Girlie Show didn't have screens as part of the stage set, did it? Fuck, the checkered background of "Justify My Love" was enough to blow me out of the water. Sometimes less is more.