NICE - August 26 - FAN Reports, Pics, Videos

daizy1

Guest confessedit

to me it's not about the stage...it's about MADONNA and what the fuck she does ON that stage that excites me!! so many people on here bitch relentlessly...go worship Mariah or Janet

to me it's not about the stage...it's about MADONNA and what the fuck she does ON that stage that excites me!! so many people on here bitch relentlessly...go worship Mariah or Janet

^what you said. Seriously, some of you actually care about how many sq. feet the stage is? I think it's fine to share ones views and understand that others may feel differently... But, some of you are fucking idiots that do bitch relentlessly about anything and everything. Shut the fuck up, stop bitching, and enjoy.

Guest waiting

The design of a stage has significant impact on a show. It creates a certain atmosphere and aura, it can be intimate or imposing. It's not a separate element of a show, but part of the act or performance itself for it interacts with the performers and the audience. All the elements in a show such as costume, lighting, etc play off each other to create something cohesive. Madonna is renown for her shows because unlike other artists in her time she was aware of the importance of this in order to create a theatrical work of art, not just a regular concert - that's what set BA apart from the rest. So for you to say she can just dance in a large cardboard box and you'll be perfectly satisified doesn't make any sense since that was never what she was about or intended. I don't think its bitching and moaning to bring up criticisms of her shows, people critique art all the time. My two cents.

People better start sprinkling kabbalah water back stage and hope for a miracle lol

:lol::dramatic:

Material Girl and Like A Virgin models have swapped places on the satellite stage tonight.

The design of a stage has significant impact on a show. It creates a certain atmosphere and aura, it can be intimate or imposing. It's not a separate element of a show, but part of the act or performance itself for it interacts with the performers and the audience. All the elements in a show such as costume, lighting, etc play off each other to create something cohesive. Madonna is renown for her shows because unlike other artists in her time she was aware of the importance of this in order to create a theatrical work of art, not just a regular concert - that's what set BA apart from the rest. So for you to say she can just dance in a large cardboard box and you'll be perfectly satisified doesn't make any sense since that was never what she was about or intended. I don't think its bitching and moaning to bring up criticisms of her shows, people critique art all the time. My two cents.

News flash: You are not an art critic though. You are bitching about nonsense. Madonna has never recycled a stage or a stage show. Madonna has never cut corners when it comes to stage, lighting, etc. What the fuck do you want her to do have it suspended in air? Again, you are bitching just to hear yourself talk.

Guest waiting
News flash: You are not an art critic though. You are bitching about nonsense. Madonna has never recycled a stage or a stage show. Madonna has never cut corners when it comes to stage, lighting, etc. What the fuck do you want her to do have it suspended in air? Again, you are bitching just to hear yourself talk.

Have you ever read a book? Have you ever had an opinion on it or did you just accept it for what it was because it was your favorite author?

.. Oh wait, you're not a professional critic. I guess that means you haven't.

Guest waiting
get popcorn out, why are gay people so angry all the time?

They only get REALLY angry when you criticize their favorite diva. :vanitybonet:

Madonna said before Miles Away "we seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties, please bear with us".

lol, you just know she's gonna murder the whole crew when she goes backstage.

Guest waiting
Madonna said before Miles Away "we seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties, please bear with us".

lol, you just know she's gonna murder the whole crew when she goes backstage.

Omg +1 for crowd interaction! :lmao: