"Like a Prayer" S&S Tour Discussion

MadFan

• 1 month later...
Guest Pud Whacker

best performance of it EVER!!!! and i saw blond ambition 4 times here in los angeles. this one KICKS THE SHYT OUT OF IT (and i love the BA performance of LAP). and unless youve seen them both live your opinion means NOTHING. :rotfl:

It's beyond everything. so dramatic, so powerful, so epic. Too bad Akerlund is not directing the DVD, he would've made something spectacular with this one.

best performance of it EVER!!!! and i saw blond ambition 4 times here in los angeles. this one KICKS THE SHYT OUT OF IT (and i love the BA performance of LAP). and unless youve seen them both live your opinion means NOTHING. :rotfl:

I only saw the RIT and SS version.Of course, the SS versione is AMAZING.The RIT version was like karaoke.

I LOVE the BA version, even if I never saw the show live.Yes, little brother.EAT IT. :vanitybonet:

I've been trying to write a review of the NJ show I saw, but I just can't come up with the words.

There are no words to describe the sheer brilliance of each and every performance. LAP is unbelievable, it's just an epic performance. :bow:

I've been trying to write a review of the NJ show I saw, but I just can't come up with the words.

There are no words to describe the sheer brilliance of each and every performance. LAP is unbelievable, it's just an epic performance. :bow:

Well get cracking interested to know what u thought!

Guest Pud Whacker

its so true. and one of the brilliant things about this performance is that is has elements of the BA version. she gets all graham'd out but in joan of arc gear!!! its like a fucking desert rav mixed with interpretive madonna dance. mo said its EPIC and it is.

this tour is exceptional. i kep tleaning over to my boyfriend and saying, is this the end? what song is next!!!? even though i saw it the night before. :rotfl: each 'segment' has an opening, a great mid point and a finale. each one could stand on its own. :thumbsup:

I just can´t stop watching the performance. As i said in another post, this is the moment where the myth appears beyond the singer/perfomer. There´s something innate that comes from her during the catwalk, the shaking head moments, on her knees, etc. I wish someone take pictures during the catwalk part in this song. The lighting, her hair , moves and presence are very strong and iconic.

Vogue goes there as well. It´s Madonna presence, and it just couldn´t be anyone else there.

I think that moments like this that lacks in most of new singers performances today. Most of them are so boring, they don´t have "that" thing. That´s why Madonna stay so relevant still.

The hair tosses at the end and as she catapults herself down the conveyor belt are EVERYTHING. :wow:

PREEEEEEEEEEEACH IT