"Die Another Day" Video S&S Tour Discussion

moe

The boxing choreography was amazing, the video and the song really fitted what was going in the stage ... out of the blue a boxing ring showed up at the end of the catwalk!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gloriesbarcelona

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=A4x-prGaCfU&...feature=related

Saw it in Nice...

She looks good in it. But I thought when I saw it that it must have been shot the same week that these horrible pictures were taken outside the kaballa center with Lourdes. She must have done somthing to her chicks, they don't look right and puffed up.

She looked better on stage though, like it fadded out a bit somehow.

Edited by Glories

Why doesn't the bitch do videos like that for her singles too, huh??

yup...i m askig myself that too...videos from tours are really great and it would be nice to see them in ghv3 double cd-dvd pack....

but i must say that this is stupid to open a subject without opinion....

and some say she isnt capable of making amazing videos anymore. She probably dont give a fuck about single release videos because nobody plays them anymore and she'd sooner save it for when shes touring. one of her finest videos (and shoots) of all time.

and some say she isnt capable of making amazing videos anymore. She probably dont give a fuck about single release videos because nobody plays them anymore and she'd sooner save it for when shes touring. one of her finest videos (and shoots) of all time.

You can't really appreciate videos on a huge screen whilst trying to watch her at the same time. I wouldn't mind if she would actually consider releasing them on the DVDs but she never does and we get crappy photo galleries as extras instead. :thumbsdown:

You can't really appreciate videos on a huge screen whilst trying to watch her at the same time. I wouldn't mind if she would actually consider releasing them on the DVDs but she never does and we get crappy photo galleries as extras instead. :thumbsdown:

she aint on stage for this one :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

One of my fave moments of the tour. This is 0ne rawkin' video interlude. Cannot get enough!

i tried my best to ignore the dancers, lol, and watch the screens. but i actually dont mind them cause it fits the vid perfectly.

if anyone has any other DAD vids, please share. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Danny86

The video is cool but I'm not really into this version of the track. The way it's sped-up is kinda annoying. I love the Mortal Kombat bits and the punching noises though.

The video is cool but I'm not really into this version of the track. The way it's sped-up is kinda annoying. I love the Mortal Kombat bits and the punching noises though.

me too, its such a cool mix!

waiting for that HQ mp3 *sigh* but im guessing ill have to wait until dec. when the tour ends and we get the dvd.

:bruised:

Can you explain? I can see that 4 minutes video has been played near 50 million times on YouTube.

I firmly believe if she would have bothered with GI2M video, the song would have been a bigger hit -> HC would have sold more -> people would know HC songs on Tour.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I just realized they use a sound clip from Mortal Kombat during the video. It's Scorpion's "Get over hereee".

Fucking brilliant video. I agree that something along this line would've worked for GI2M. She really dropped the ball on that one. Her tour vids have been consistently brilliant.

I can't wait for this to offically leak one day :tigger:

• 1 month later...

just reminiscing in some of my sticky n sweet memories.

i almost hit the floor when i saw this live....i was awe struck! i completley forgot there were dancers lol. it was AMAZING, both from the floor and the upper sections.

will cream my pants when they release the video :p:D hopefully it will be on the dvd :dramatic:

just reminiscing in some of my sticky n sweet memories.

i almost hit the floor when i saw this live....i was awe struck! i completley forgot there were dancers lol. it was AMAZING, both from the floor and the upper sections.

will cream my pants when they release the video :p:D hopefully it will be on the dvd :dramatic:

Same here. I barely checked back with the dancers whatsoever.