"Vogue" S&S Tour Discussion

Yummy

Guest Pud Whacker
Another YouTube Vogue Clip

that was great!!!

listen those lights like the star trek, beam me up scottie, are those really happening? or jusst something with ehr spotlight nad a video camera?

Those lights are very cool. Shame they aren't part of the show. Is this the first time she has performed Vogue live?

She sounds pretty good, I wonder why she has lipped it in the past?

I wonder why she has lipped it in the past?

the dancing used to be harder at least for the BA performance

this time she is more standing then moving around so she is abble to sing

Guest Pud Whacker
Sadly those are cam effects. Aren't those cool?

maybe you can tell the people at fanzine who control the setlist that that would be a cool effect to really do for vogue. :rotfl:

Guest waiting

The BA performance has the most difficult choreography hands down, plus the moves were iconic. The quick footwork sequence with Oliver (starting at 3:30 of the video) alone puts it on top. She could not have pulled that performance off at all holding a mic, or singing live at certain points even. The only difficult part in the S&S version is the chorus dance, the rest of it is just swaying back and forth on a single spot. In fact the choreography is quite repetitive for the S&S version. Its a good performance but no on par with the BA in terms of choreography.

Actually, no..this is the most "harder" performance of the song.

she is just moving her arms she is not jumping around like crazy as she did for BA

GET REAL :wacko:

yes the choreography is very repetitive and that definitely lowers its rank although i do enjoy the fact that she's singing it live pretty much in its entirety for once with no backing track (the rap part should have been done live too but she probably speaks over it)

but this performance has a grimey quality which i love. it's the dirty side of vogueing

ba was pure in your face fashion and class

gs was unbelievable costume wise and choreography (and especially the arrangement) probably my fav after vma's

rit kind of let me down except for the head stand, the crab walk and stuff. i think her costume should have been more extravagant. the dancers had better costumes on. she should have had that skirt shell like the female dancers had on...and then she could have taken it off for Nobody Knows Me (even though I really wish she came out in the Lacroix Whore of Babylon red dress and took pieces off as the number went on)

maybe she should have brought back the headset for some of the songs again. she would have been able to do a lot more dancing

R u guys serious with those lasers not being real? My local news station showed a clip of Vogue and it was on it. In HQ. WTF?

It's just the lights on the podium, they gave a weird streaking laser effect when I took some photos too. :manson:

• 2 weeks later...

weren't the RIT prerecorded vocals just the original vocals slowed down or the pitch lowered? the song was definitely at a slower pace than the original and i remember when the backdrop video leaked that's exactly what was playing in the background. the original just slowed down