S&S Tour: The stage, costumes, rehearsals, pictures

Flip The Switch

All of her singing is live. Pictures will come as and when. Please be patient.

10:01

Andrew Dagnell - The images of the water of beatiful. She has removed her black Frozen cape and is now surrounded by four singers who are making gentle hand gestures around her. The cage has been removed.

Is that "Devil"? I am so confused. I can't tell which songs go with which pics or what he is describing. :confused:

I wished she would have ditched the throne but it's ok. Would have been cooler if Gwen hadn't used the idea so recently.

a lot of people said the same thing about the disco ball for Confessions, but trust me, most people dont think about those things in the heat of the concert...no one's gonna be thinking of Gwen Stefani

Is that "Devil"? I am so confused. I can't tell which songs go with which pics or what he is describing. :confused:

the pix are not like from NOW! they are from 30 minutes ago or so

yea it was devil

Andrew Dagnell - The crowd won't stop dancing, they are screaming Madonna's name, I can see a grandma dancing in front of me. Young and old are here, and everyone is enjoying the show

10:07

Andrew Dagnell - Miles Away now

:rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker
QUOTE (Pud Whacker @ Aug 23 2008, 09:58 PM) post_snapback.gifOH, THE CHAIR IS SO CHEAP!!! ITS THE SAME AS THE PROMO TOUR!!! IS HER ANKLE UP THERE BECAUSE ITS HURT? I BET THE GUITAR IS BEHIND THE CHAIR. HER FACE IS SMASHED. SHES SO UGLY.

QUOTE (waiting @ Aug 23 2008, 09:58 PM) post_snapback.gifUgh @ the throne. Its the same ugly ass one from the promo.

:lmao:

:rotfl: im telling you, i can hear these fools without them even speaking.

Guest Pud Whacker
hot, OMG can't wait for the media press about the age and being naked on stage, blah blah :lmao:

oh, you know its coming. the fans, too. wait until tomorrow. OH THE HAT, ON THE GUITAR, ON THE CHAIR, OH, THE VEINS,L OH, THE CHEEKS, OH, THE SONGS, WHY DIDNT SHE SING DRESS YOU UP?

Well, I'm sure the show will be fun in person because its an M show, but I'm kinda disappointed with the stage. Its a typical pop concert stage (small catwalk + some big screen on the stage). The show doesn't seem very creative. We've seen a car on stage before (Music at the Grammy's). It seems like she took the easy route with this tour and just recycled her old ideas and ideas of other artists. The show should have been called R&R (Rehashed & Reused). I'm sure the show will be fun in person, but I expect a little more from Madonna.

I still cant get over the throne..IM IN UPROAR, I CANT BELIEVE IT..yada yada yada

This tour looks FAB, im dead impressed, she looks great, Jesus, those airbrusher cameras really are great on the old HAG arent they

Guest Pud Whacker
Well, I'm sure the show will be fun in person because its an M show, but I'm kinda disappointed with the stage. Its a typical pop concert stage (small catwalk + some big screen on the stage). The show doesn't seem very creative. We've seen a car on stage before (Music at the Grammy's). It seems like she took the easy route with this tour and just recycled her old ideas and ideas of other artists. The show should have been called R&R (Rehashed & Reused). I'm sure the show will be fun in person, but I expect a little more for Madonna.

:rolleyes:

do you want her to be blown out of a cannon? youre like the flock surrounding NOBAMA in your sig.