S&S Tour: The stage, costumes, rehearsals, pictures

Flip The Switch

FUCKING HELL!!!!

All these pics I am seeing all over the net are AMAZING!!!!!! This show is going to kick ASS! I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(MUST AVOID YOUTUBE CLIPS!) *clenches fists*

FUCKING HELL!!!!

All these pics I am seeing all over the net are AMAZING!!!!!! This show is going to kick ASS! I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(MUST AVOID YOUTUBE CLIPS!) *clenches fists*

see the Vogue performance at least :thumbsup:

see the Vogue performance at least :thumbsup:

I cant. :dramatic: lol

In one pic it looks like the screens are wrapped around her at the end of the cat walk? Am I seeing that right? Do the screens move toward the front like that?

so far im loving most of it :thumbsup:

from what ive seen the worst comes from HN, ROL, Borderline all performed with a guitar with no dance at all... she even recycles the Coachella screens for ROL :thumbsdown:

im waiting to see HU but its said to be another one with a guitar :confused:

I cant. :dramatic: lol

In one pic it looks like the screens are wrapped around her at the end of the cat walk? Am I seeing that right? Do the screens move toward the front like that?

there are some crazy shit with pink lights going on in the catwalk :vogue:

Okay I cheated and watched some of Vogue! lol

FUCK she looks hot as hell! THOSE LEGS!!!! They look more muscled up now then during the Girlie Show. FUCK I WANT TO SEE THIS SHOW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I have to go through this torture for another month and a half. :dramatic: God help me.

Guest Pud Whacker
TIME FOR MORE HQ'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dramatic:

01.jpg

11.jpg

19.jpg

:inlove::rosey:

GOD, SHES FANTASTIC ON EVERY LEVEL. shes so fucking fit!!! she looks marvelous. i love that keith haring is back there. shes so everything. im so excited!!! :thumbsup:

FUCK she looks hot as hell! THOSE LEGS!!!! They look more muscled up now then during the Girlie Show. FUCK I WANT TO SEE THIS SHOW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I have to go through this torture for another month and a half. :dramatic: God help me.

:americanlife:

:clap:

isnt it amazing? im loving this new vogueing :vogue:

:clap:

isnt it amazing? im loving this new vogueing :vogue:

GOD, SHES FANTASTIC ON EVERY LEVEL. shes so fucking fit!!! she looks marvelous. i love that keith haring is back there. shes so everything. im so excited!!! :thumbsup:

Couldnt agree more Pud. You would think people at this point would stop bitching about this woman and instead be grateful that we get to witness first hand the brilliance of the greatest living star that the world has ever seen in our lifetime. :dramatic:

Guest Pud Whacker
Couldnt agree more Pud. You would think people at this point would stop bitching about this woman and instead be grateful that we get to witness first hand the brilliance of the greatest living star that the world has ever seen in our lifetime. :dramatic:

of course. we can stick together. im not going to pay attention or even address the downers,anymore - theyre energy suckers. thats their miserable existence. im happy and very excited. the little clips and these great pictures exceeded anything i was dreaming. im looking VERY forward to the LIVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE QUEEN OF MUSIC. :thumbsup: