S&S Tour: The stage, costumes, rehearsals, pictures

Flip The Switch

Andrew Dagnell -

A pole has appeared from the stage and she is pole dancing by the side of the DJ. The remix is very playful, and there are a lot of cartoon images on the screen. The dancers are dressed in very bright, primary colours. Madonna is swinging around on the pole. Now she has moved onto the stage and she's dancing by each of the individual dancers.

Andrew Dagnell - She is now jumping over a massive skipping rope in what looks like a mock game of hop scotch

9:33

WalesOnline -

Live pics coming through now folks....

9:33

Andrew Dagnell - Heartbeat is next.

She is now walking down the catwalk talking to the audience. She is getting one of her dancers to give a the mic to the audience to sing Get into the groove whilst she dances on the skipping rope really quickly.

She is now lying down on the stage and has crawled across it before she jumped up to sing Heartbeat. She's now standing on a conveyor belt on the catwalk she is moving her towards the end. She keeps getting picked up by her dancers before she carries on slidding to the end. The crowd are jumping up and down. Five male dancers are taking in turn to break-dance around her.

Andrew Dagnell - She's picked up a guitar in preparation for Borderline. She's standing by a mic and singing the song for the first time in about 20 years (I'm sure you hardcore fans will correct me?). It's just her, a guitar and the mic, and the song. Very rock and roll.

Andrew Dagnell - She's Not Me next. There's a montage of all her classic videos going on in the background. She's donned a pair of white plastic sunglasses. It's just her on stage, by herself, with the mic, dancing across the stage.