Dress rehearsal picture!

Guest Danny86

she looks so playful and energetic.

the hair is faboo

the outfit is cute, love love love the glasses ** (reminds me of an outtake pic from her elle photshoot w/ munro)

cannot wait to see some video......soon!

Guest Not4Pussies
The "Sorry" video is still her most embarrassing look by far I think :scared:

This one is cute! :thumbsup:

care to elaborate?

why is that her most embarrasing look (Sorry)?

Guest bluejean
it doesnt need to be simple...... and it doesnt need to be extravagant. look at all the outfits from her past tours. the costume in that picture is at the bottom of the barrel. one of the worst.

i am entitled to my own opinion, fyi.

Well, would you rather a black tshirt and a kilt?

That whole Let it will be etc outfit on Confessions was not very exciting either. At least this one has a theme to it.

Love the sunglasses and the shorts btw.

NICE!

I love when she is political in her shows but I really hope (and think) that she's going to lay off of the deep messages this time, which is a good thing....it's all about having fun and dancing this time. From the reports we've gotten and the looks of these pics it all looks to be very lighthearted.

Can't wait til October!!!

here come the haters

can't take it

get off her fucking street!

Madonna defies age

if u can't accept that then u don't belong here!

LMAO. I "can't take it." :lmao: Pretty sure I've been through and LOVED many of her much more daring endeavors. Is everyone supposed to accept and love everything? I don't like the outfit. She looks 13 years old and Miley Cyrus-like. Doesn't mean I'm a hater and it has nothing to do with her showing skin.

i have to say, i totally agree. however, we do have to remember that we don't know what the performance is like, so perhaps if we saw its context it might make more sense. for example, she could be doing something totally tongue-in-cheek right there and not taking herself seriously. or, that may not be the case. we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see.

That's cool. I'm totally going to stay objective, and see what the performance is like.

here come the haters

can't take it

get off her fucking street!

Madonna defies age

if u can't accept that then u don't belong here!

i agree with FREEMYSOUL......get offa her street.............

i hate people who hate. :dazed::dazed::dazed::dazed::dazed::doofus:

So it looks like she replaced the pink hoodie jacket and blouse with black ones. I preferred the all pink outfit in the sketches. Her footwear also looks slightly different.

She looks so adorable and young!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rosey: omg just watch her open a new fashion trend with those heart shaped glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: i love them and i want a pair!

I hope she keeps on the pink jacket and changes and changes her high boots maybe, just like in the sketch.

You're so right Missus. I can just picture girls in London wearing this cut-off jacket and heart-shaped glasses in a few months (perhaps another M by Madonna with H&M collaboration? STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT, Madge!).

girls with no style whatsoever might recreate this look. as it is she looks fucking amazing and whilst that stage outfit is a bit teenage she rocks it well, loads better than imagined.

You're so right Missus. I can just picture girls in London wearing this cut-off jacket and heart-shaped glasses in a few months (perhaps another M by Madonna with H&M collaboration? STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT, Madge!).

we are not in the 80s anymore :rolleyes: