The Sticky And Sweet Final Set List

Andra

how do you know they are going to be lows you tart? obviously if she included the redneck stripper that will OF COURSE be an almighty low, but the rest, you have no idea.

the HU rock, the ROL rock, La Isla Pale Tute weve seen it already so i dont get you tard! LOL

i think its low because its a repeat. i dont like the rock versions very much its my opinion only

im talking about the music hello :manson: of course she will wear some nice outfits and has dancers on stage. but whem she is playing a guitar well... she is basically playing a guitar! no news for that :doh:

Well, yaaahhhhh, Danny. I said that with the earlier tours, obviously they couldn't be looked at as balanced, given the number of years her career was up to those points. But, RIT was only 4 years ago, so it's a fitting comparison. The years of 1983-1990 was her heyday, so that era always should have greater representation than anything else. :)

let's wish her all the best in singing YOU MUST LOVE ME after going through the energetic LIB & DOLI DOLI songs...

Well she did Drowned World/Substitute for Love after the INSANE Let It Will Be...

But yes, pray pray.

no open your heart or dress you up?????????? :bruised:

yay for bordrline :thumbsup:

Big :manson: for LIB, Music, ROL why does she has to perform these songs over & over?

maybe because this time she is doing a real world tour and this songs are among her most popular

maybe because this time she is doing a real world tour and this songs are among her most popular

That is so true!

She will be visiting so many countries this time around and those fans deserve to hear those hits live for the very first time! :thumbsup:

Guest Danny86

Found this picture being used as a signature on another forum:

2691571437_35e29fb256.jpg

Some fans are way too frustrated about Madonna's setlist decisions. :chuckle:

yeah that's kinda dumb. I mean, he's used a picture from the ROL video :chuckle: and peformances from when the song came out... of course it's going to be performed when it comes out. It's really only in recent years that most have grown tired of it.

I must admit, I wouldn't have a problem with ROL being left off a setlist- but, it is one of her greatest tracks, and, heck, it wasn't as biga hit as some of her other classics, so why not trot it out a lot...

well its one of her best songs so why not bring it out especially seeing as (as someone has rightly pointed out) this is a proper world tour where the majority are yet to see it performed. I'd sooner see ray of light than some shite like You'll See

I am sad about impressive instant I was really looking forward to that. Oh well it will still be great

Me too! But I'm more forgiving since it's being replaced with the brilliance that is LAP. Now if she had replaced it with some crap like Love Makes The World Go Round or Nothing Fails I would've been HEATED!! :americanlife:

Guest thehiltonsuite

Yeah, enough of Ray of Light! And I didn't read the setlist, but I want Open Your Heart most of all!