"Miles Away" USA Airplay/Sales/Billboard Charts Thread

mtzlplk

Guest superman

hey guys, i read an article about Grammy preparation for next year and it looks like only 4 minutes from Madonna submitted for nominations, i dont liked it. I think MILES AWAY has more chance to be nominated as best female pop..etc... 4 minutes? nahhh!!

4 Minutes hasn't been submitted for Pop Vocal Performance - Warners chose not to submit anything for Pop Vocal this year and only submitted GI2M in the dance category.

4 Minutes hasn't been submitted for Pop Vocal Performance - Warners chose not to submit anything for Pop Vocal this year and only submitted GI2M in the dance category.

thats because it was submitted for Pop Vocal Collaboration.

As well as Album of the year(HC), Record of the year(4M), Dance recording (GI2M), Short form video(4M)

So 5 submissions tyhis year, with probably 1 or 2 actual nominations.

My predictions are Pop Colab and Short video.

Guest superman
thats because it was submitted for Pop Vocal Collaboration.

As well as Album of the year(HC), Record of the year(4M), Dance recording (GI2M), Short form video(4M)

So 5 submissions tyhis year, with probably 1 or 2 actual nominations.

My predictions are Pop Colab and Short video.

FOR female POP VOCAL - should be MILES AWAY - its really good song.

FOR BEST COLLABORATION - im not sure about 4 Minutes - but im very sure

about AMERICAN BOY - Estelle and Kanye West - great song/catchy

its gonna be between Kanye and Estelle / Madonna and Justine T.

Guest superman

did u guys see the MILES AWAY video? go and check Madonnalicious.com.. AWESOME video!! Madonna should release this video officially its well made.

Guest superman

I sent an email to Ask the Billboard about Madonna's 3rd single not been in the chart yet, and i made a comments about U.S radio not playing Madonna latest song. here is the answer to my question:

Ask BB (Askbb@billboard.com)

Sent: October 23, 2008 1:50:51 AM

To: Christian XXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

"Miles" hasn't been released in the U.S. yet, or even promoted to radio. I haven't heard anything official from Warner Bros. about a third single in America yet, though I keep reading stuff on fan sites alleging "Miles" is the next single.

AskBB.com

So there you go.. but many of fans on here saying the 3rd single is a Flop!! who says? its early to tell!!

Guest superman

24 October - Miles Away to get tour video

Fellow fansite MadonnaUnderground announces that Warner Netherlands confirmed that the 3rd single of Hard Candy, Miles Away will receive an official video. The video will be a compilation of footage of Madonna's current tour, premiering on November 17th. Moreover, Madonna has not yet decided about the final tracklisting for the maxi-single, which is set to be in stores on November 24th.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...