I think there is a catwalk

Guest jamesshot

Guest jamesshot
I wonder what happens if it turns out theres a catwalk and you call ticketmaster and say the stage map when you brought the tickets before was wrong, refund or exchange? lol

If there is a catwalk then everyone's tix will only be better, not worse. Like for those in the middle section that thought they were row 22 from the stage when actually they are front row now.

Thats true, i got a lodge seat instead of a back floor seat so I'm regretful if there is a catwalk.

If there is a catwalk then everyone's tix will only be better, not worse. Like for those in the middle section that thought they were row 22 from the stage when actually they are front row now.

Le't just hope the catwalk is not too long and high.Remember she's doing most stadiums this time.At the CT in Rome you could't see a thing from the front of the catwalk, it was only possible when she was at the end of it.This time around, far places are actually better.

Yea, that would be my situation if there is a catwalk so I sure hope there is. lol

My seats are in section 8

IZOD Seating chart:

mapcfmfd1.gif

Ugh this whole stage setup is frustrating :zombie: Getting an accurate seating chart shouldn't be like pulling teeth.

What exactly is the big deal about getting a definitive answer? Knowing if there is/isn't a catwalk shouldn't be shrouded in such secrecy, its not like it's going to be giving away any detailed info about the setlist etc. which can be easily found online anyway.

madonna's tour doesn't seem to be the only one who is hiding details about a catwalk.

janet's upcoming tour is also rumored to have a catwalk, however they are refusing to give any details about it. a few weeks ago ticketmaster posted a stage layout for her las vegas show that looked kind of like U2's stage with a big "U" shaped catwalk, but it was quickly removed. then only days later another arena's website showed a stage layout that also had a "U" shaped catwalk. that was removed, too.

for some strange reason, acts are being secretive about whether they have catwalks these days. who knows why... maybe they don't want scalpers selling the good seats near the catwalk for tons of money.

Guest jamesshot

I think it does have something to do with the scalpers and money. In fact, it is the only explanation that makes sense.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Didn't someone report before that the catwalk was supposed to go back to row 20 (which matches the Miami stadium diagram that surfaced months ago)?

Guest jamesshot
livenation chaged the seating map for detroit show, no catwalk now, before there was

2307_21883_2.jpg

I'm telling you, she would not have a catwalk for some shows and one for others. Think about how anal she is about every detail. It would fuck up her whole flow and thinking to change shows for different cities.

I think they are trying to fool the scalpers. Suddenly, certain seats would shoot up in value as some tix in Houston did as soon as she played Cardiff.

i agreee, there has to be a catwalk at every show.

I'm telling you, she would not have a catwalk for some shows and one for others. Think about how anal she is about every detail. It would fuck up her whole flow and thinking to change shows for different cities.

I think they are trying to fool the scalpers. Suddenly, certain seats would shoot up in value as some tix in Houston did as soon as she played Cardiff.