Sticky & Sweet tour rumours II

Andra

SETLIST!!!! posted on fanzine by someone who claimed a few weeks ago he'd get the setlist by early August:

OFFICIAL SETLIST Sticky and Sweet Tour

INTERLUDE OPENING (Candy Girl "New Edition Cover")

Candy Shop

beat goes on

Into The Groove/Jump Mix

Vogue (Open Your Heart Introduce)

VIDEO INTERLUDE (M-Dolla Die Another Day)

human nature/Gimme More

heartbeat

Borderline/Dress You Up

She's Not Me

Music

VIDEO INTERLUDE (Rain Mix 80s)

Devil (Acoustic Piano)

miles away (Acoustic Guitar)

Everybody

Like a Prayer (Dance Edition)

INTERLUDE (Justify My Love)

Spanish Lesson

You Must Love Me(Europe and USA)/Veras(Latinoamerica)

Secret

La Isla Bonita

INTERLUDE(Give It 2 Me Oakenfold mix)

Holiday/4 Minutes

4 Minutes

Ray Of Light (Impressive Instant Introduce)

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

SOURCE: Absolutemadonna.com

Univision Madonna Forum

Guest Danny86

That setlist seems like a variation of the one posted by a MFanzine member the other week. MadonnaTribe denied "Holiday", "Everybody", "Dress You Up" and "Secret", they were never included or rehearsed according to them. They also said that the songs did not change since their last setlist spoiler, except of course "Impressive Instant" / "Like A Prayer".

This one has 5 segments, that was never mentioned before either, plus why would she exchange "Into The Groove" and "Human Nature" anyway?

That setlist seems like a variation of the one posted by a MFanzine member the other week. MadonnaTribe denied "Holiday", "Everybody", "Dress You Up" and "Secret", they were never included or rehearsed according to them. They also said that the songs did not change since their last setlist spoiler, except of course "Impressive Instant" / "Like A Prayer".

This one has 5 segments, that was never mentioned before either, plus why would she exchange "Into The Groove" and "Human Nature" anyway?

Well nobody knows what is %100 accurate. & it's not like Tribe is in a position 2 confirm anything.

They get whatever info they get from their 'source'..& that source might not know everything. :fag:

So let's pretend it's real...cuz It's good :D

Guest Danny86

^Fair enough. ;)

I don't like the 3rd segment being divided into 2 new ones. "Spanish Lesson" - "You Must Love Me" - "Secret" sounds a bit dull on paper. :confused:

^Fair enough. ;)

I don't like the 3rd segment being divided into 2 new ones. "Spanish Lesson" - "You Must Love Me" - "Secret" sounds a bit dull on paper. :confused:

'Secret' has A LOT of potential if done right...

Think New Band..& New Back Up singer with lovely harmonies

You know, HN WOULD work better in a boxing-themed segment, rather than where it was positioned before- so who knows what's accurate.

The Devil-LAP section just seems rather random.

Least whover posted this one one got it right with New Edition, and not Jackson 5. :p

SETLIST!!!! posted on fanzine by someone who claimed a few weeks ago he'd get the setlist by early August:

OFFICIAL SETLIST Sticky and Sweet Tour

INTERLUDE OPENING (Candy Girl "New Edition Cover")

Candy Shop

beat goes on

Into The Groove/Jump Mix

Vogue (Open Your Heart Introduce)

VIDEO INTERLUDE (M-Dolla Die Another Day)

human nature/Gimme More

heartbeat

Borderline/Dress You Up

She's Not Me

Music

VIDEO INTERLUDE (Rain Mix 80s)

Devil (Acoustic Piano)

miles away (Acoustic Guitar)

Everybody

Like a Prayer (Dance Edition)

INTERLUDE (Justify My Love)

Spanish Lesson

You Must Love Me(Europe and USA)/Veras(Latinoamerica)

Secret

La Isla Bonita

INTERLUDE(Give It 2 Me Oakenfold mix)

Holiday/4 Minutes

4 Minutes

Ray Of Light (Impressive Instant Introduce)

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

SOURCE: Absolutemadonna.com

Univision Madonna Forum

Depends on who posted it....THEN I will Believe it.

Posted on M Tribe

yes into the groove has the original 1985 lyrics :thumbsup:

stay tuned for a few more hints coming up on this forum this coming week

thank God :D

Posted on M Tribe

yes into the groove has the original 1985 lyrics :thumbsup:

stay tuned for a few more hints coming up on this forum this coming week

I guess she already showed us some moves.... :dramatic:

M Tribe forum:

People who were worried about the Candy Shop intro, don't worry, the song has a longer intro now, with bits and pieces of other songs (4 minutes, give it to me, etc) sort of DWT intro that goes into the C-A-N-D-Y thingy you heard at the promo tour.

Give it to me as the last number is a bit different musically from the album version and the promo tour version (which was basically the album version) even if it's not any of the remixes and it has a slightly longer ending build up in the same way Hung Up was on Confessions. I guess M will be doing her "people in the back GIVE IT 2 ME", "people on the front say GIVE IT TO ME" etc.

The interlude before 4 minutes is like a Sorry Confessions Tour interlude, with not only bits of Give It To me as I said, but also some Tick Tocks and bits from Beat Goes On.

M Tribe forum:

You Must Love Me, according to my taste LOL, is one of the most beautiful things ever. It is arranged with beautiful Tzigan violins and the accordeon.

It has a beautiful violin intro that reminds of the intro of I Surrender Dear, the old song used in Bloodhounds of Broadway, which, I think, shares a lot of melody with You Must Love Me.

About the old school section, from Mtribe:

yes it's all in there, graffiti, box, sport, rope jumping etc. It's sort of like what you see in bits of the original video for bordeline. The street kids playing sports and dance in the streets and Madonna joins them. The section opens with an amazing new video for Die Another Day with the new images of boxing by Munro

About the Heartbeat performance:

It starts with Madonna dropped on the floor after the end of into the groove, sort of what she did at the beginning of Lucky Star in Confessions.

You hear the heartbeat sound. There is a lot of dancing and musically it's pretty identical to the album version.

:wow::wow:

About the old school section, from Mtribe:

yes it's all in there, graffiti, box, sport, rope jumping etc. It's sort of like what you see in bits of the original video for bordeline. The street kids playing sports and dance in the streets and Madonna joins them. The section opens with an amazing new video for Die Another Day with the new images of boxing by Munro

About the Heartbeat performance:

It starts with Madonna dropped on the floor after the end of into the groove, sort of what she did at the beginning of Lucky Star in Confessions.

You hear the heartbeat sound. There is a lot of dancing and musically it's pretty identical to the album version.

:wow::wow:

:wow:

she is basically doing the same formula of RIT and Confessions

this tour seems very a like of Confessions

i hope its better tough

miss a totally different new kind of show, seems this tour has the same ideas of her previous two because she is still working with the same people (*cough.. Jamie Queen.. cough :| )

Guest Danny86

What formula you mean? I think there are several new stuff this time around. No video intro, no first album song at the end, no more tweaked LP versions passed on as "re-inventions". No more dark storytelling segment for act 2 either. Less guitarplaying than RIT as well. If you mean the song selection, you have to go back as far as the Girlie Show because that's when she started the "one hit from each album" thing.

Guest waiting
What formula you mean? I think there are several new stuff this time around. No video intro, no first album song at the end, no more tweaked LP versions passed on as "re-inventions". No more dark storytelling segment for act 2 either. Less guitarplaying than RIT as well. If you mean the song selection, you have to go back as far as the Girlie Show because that's when she started the "one hit from each album" thing.

The last 3 tours have been very similar - generally speaking. The zero stage design, minimal use of sets/props if any, the heavy use of videos and screens, steven klein art, treadmill, rising platforms, etc. Yea Confessions had a disco theme and everything but it just seemed like same package different wrapping sorta of deal presentation wise. Hopefully with this tour Jamie QUEEN can come up with some NEW ideas but I'm not holding my breath.

Guest Danny86
The last 3 tours have been very similar - generally speaking. The zero stage design, minimal use of sets/props if any, the heavy use of videos and screens, steven klein art, treadmill, rising platforms, etc. Yea Confessions had a disco theme and everything but it just seemed like same package different wrapping sorta of deal presentation wise. Hopefully with this tour Jamie QUEEN can come up with some NEW ideas but I'm not holding my breath.

But what is she supposed to do with all that? Most of what you listed is like modern stuff she can't do without. She won't stop using the video screens and I don't think we should expect heavy stage/set props, the last time she did that was the BAT, TGS had a big cut in that, sure the DWT brought back some, but it's not that typical for her. I don't think she's gonna give up the guitar playing either, actually it seems to me that she needs a non-theatrical "concert" part of the show to make it complete these days. The last tour not having that was TGS and she performed only 15 songs there.

I think the CT had enough new stuff to make it seem different from RIT, so I think it's gonna be the same now as well. And if I'm not wrong, the Steven Klein art thing is now only about filming Kanye, Pharrell & Britney, the rest was by Tom Munro.