Andra

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

You know i have to LOL at this because I never thought I would remind myself of

MARIAH CAREY or

Pebbles. If anyone even remembers her.

:queenbitch:

Guest northernlad

Oh you poor little victim. :(

No one fucking cares if you didn't enjoy the three shows in comparison to her past tours, that's fine and dandy and hardly an opinion independent to you, but that's not what you've been expressing. You calling her last three tours uncreative, lazy and passionless is the most retarded drivel I've ever read on this forum. You don't admire the shows? Fine. But her three concerts are by far the most elaborate, expensive, and sophisticated shows ever designed - and the amount of work and effort put into them is absolutely unparalled - and that's not a matter of opinion that's pure fact motherfucker.

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

^Tourette's syndrome! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh you poor little victim. :(

No one fucking cares if you didn't enjoy the three shows in comparison to her past tours, that's fine and dandy and hardly an opinion independent to you, but that's not what you've been expressing. You calling her last three tours uncreative, lazy and passionless is the most retarded drivel I've ever read on this forum. You don't admire the shows? Fine. But her three concerts are by far the most elaborate, expensive, and sophisticated shows ever designed - and the amount of work and effort put into them is absolutely unparalled - and that's not a matter of opinion that's pure fact motherfucker.

Dude, I got CHILLS at the DWT when those elaborate screens came down, during Impressive Instant, during Music. I F*cking loved it and i loved reinvention and CT as well.

Would I pay 1-2 GRAND combined for all those three, if i DIDNT?

that's NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!!

Maybe I typed it out wrong or it came out wrong.

I just meant, the vibe felt DIFFERENT. Shit, sorry if i dissed how elaborate, expensive and sophisticated they were. They were totally much more grown up and artsy and expressive than her last tours.

But they felt colder and more distant from the audience.

Hell even Chris Ciccone agrees with me> read his book sometime. lol.

CHILL out, and have a cigarette! :queenbitch:

Edited by LoveAngelMusicBaby

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

By the way brainiac, you've just been reported. :queenbitch:

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Edited by LoveAngelMusicBaby

If you're CURSING at me, (which i JUST reported)

you're more of a bad guy than I. Thanks. K. bye.

Do you know when to shut the FUCK up? You're wasting your fucking time reporting all these fucking posts around the forum today you hysterical fucking FREAK. Go FUCK yourself you FUCKING FUCKtrocious piece of SHIT. Fuck fuck FUCK! Fuck is not a bad word. Fuck is a good word. Fuck is the reason I am here. If your mother and father did not fuck, you would not be here either. So fuck you!

I just knew there was something familiar about your moronic verbal diarrhea posts but I didn't have time to really investigate till today. You posted here previously as those deranged chart forum trolls Puffy/Skipper99/Humutriusa/Nasdaq5200. :electropop: K. Bye. :goodbye:

Guest Pud Whacker
Do you know when to shut the FUCK up? You're wasting your fucking time reporting all these fucking posts around the forum today you hysterical fucking FREAK. Go FUCK yourself you FUCKING FUCKtrocious piece of SHIT. Fuck fuck FUCK! Fuck is not a bad word. Fuck is a good word. Fuck is the reason I am here. If your mother and father did not fuck, you would not be here either. So fuck you!

I just knew there was something familiar about your moronic verbal diarrhea posts but I didn't have time to really investigate till today. You posted here previously as those deranged chart forum trolls Puffy/Skipper99/Humutriusa/Nasdaq5200. :electropop: K. Bye. :goodbye:

:thumbsup:

Let me explain!

I was JUST WATCHING THE GIRLIE SHOW, BLONDE AMBITION on DVD,,

then i popped in dwt, reinvention, confessions.

all were great in their own right,...but

the latter three PALED IN COMPARISON in certain degrees.

I then watched the ROSELAND PROMO TOUR!!! IT had amazing dancing but was just......not really that great.

What you want me to say IT WAS ALL AMAZING??? I don't agree or think it was. what are you NAZI!?!?!?!?

If I don't agree you're going to bold your words and scream at me??!?! Jeeeez. wtf is wrong with YOU!!??!?!

CHILL OUT

Who the F are you, Jamie King or one of her tour choreographers or something!?!?!?!?! If yes, then I could understand your frustration at my distasteful stance but sh9t, ur probably just another nobody, so,

shaddup, it's a public forum. we can say what we want within reason.

If you're CURSING at me, (which i JUST reported)

you're more of a bad guy than I. Thanks. K. bye.

YOUR RIGHT!!!!!!! dont let them fool u,,,,her shows of late have lacked soul and creativity....vidoe screens,,,same songs,,,YOU 100percent RIGHT most here know...even though we hate to admit it!

Guest Pud Whacker
YOUR RIGHT!!!!!!! dont let them fool u,,,,her shows of late have lacked soul and creativity....vidoe screens,,,same songs,,,YOU 100percent RIGHT most here know...even though we hate to admit it!

youRE wrong and stupid. hopefully hec catches onto you, too and see you later fuck twat!!!! :thumbsdown:

oh god, thank you very very very much, thank you. :clap:

Guest waiting
How can someone say her last three tours were uninspired? That is completley absurd on all levels.

Well the stage design was boring, the choreography was OK but not amazing, the screens are redundant, the guitar sections are boring, the costumes are a hit and miss, crow voice...

I'd rate DWT 8/10, RIT 5/10 from what I've seen, and Confessions 7, but they can't hold a candle to level of creativity she displayed in TGS and BA (with the exception of the Geisha section of DWT)

Edited by waiting

Guest MoMadonnaboy
Holy fuck. Everyone at this board already knows that everyone hates everything, ever. Tour rumors, please.

Totally agree. More of a browser than a poster....

But for a rumor thread---not seeing many rumors, but sure seeing a lot of hating.

Guest boytoyville
EXACTLY...bring me some fucking TOUR rumours ....go to another thread for MADONNA hating..................or better yet........just go away.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm going to enjoy the tour regardless, hey it's an M tour.

Guys, really, if you're gonna be Barney and Friends positive over EVERYTHING she does, ....go to a kid forum,

this forum might be a tad too realistic for you, and with all the negative stuff,

it might depress or upset you.

Really, you guys act like you're from the school of Disney sometimes. M is not an imperfect god!

No wait, let me edit that:

M is not an imperfect god.

My screen name stands for

"Love, Always, My Baby,"

Not LAMB, and no connection with the artist known as Gwen Stefani.

I'm a loving person!

:vanitybonet:

honey the only thing thats depressing is people complaining about the last few tours, and how they sucked. Then turning around and spending 350 on tickets

I know it may not be perfect, I never said it would be. I just know is going to be fun and Im gonna have a good time. I have enjoyed her past tours in one way or another, so I know it will be the same with this one. It just seems like people just concentrate on the negative. I guess thats a way to lower their expectations. I will make my judgements at the end of the show.

Drowned Madonna's reader Afonso asked Live Nation about the Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD.

Here is what they told him:

"The Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD will be recording in Madison Square Garden, New York City.

October, 11 and October 12."

Source: Drowned Madonna

I'll be there if true! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Drowned Madonna's reader Afonso asked Live Nation about the Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD.

Here is what they told him:

"The Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD will be recording in Madison Square Garden, New York City.

October, 11 and October 12."

Source: Drowned Madonna

I'll be there if true! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pity bout the stadium gigs if true..but i'm glad it's NYC