Sticky & Sweet tour rumours II

Andra

By Adam Nutburn, July 26 2008

BRITNEY SPEARS TO BE CUT FROM MADONNA TOUR

Britney Spears' filmed scenes for Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour could be cut out, it has emerged. The 'Like a Virgin' singer and Spears recorded the scenes to be broadcast on huge screens.

But Madonna -- known to friends as Em -- "hates" the video and is thinking about getting rid of it altogether.

A source close to Madonna says, "Britney looks amazing in the video but Em watched it and told them to take it out because she hated it.

"It was a scene where Britney was pretending to rip her own hair out."

It was claimed earlier this week that Madonna is in "meltdown" mode and has been ordered to cut back her work schedule.

A source said, "Madonna is doing less than OK. She has been rehearsing for the tour and she is totally miserable.

"She's down physically and mentally. The situation with Guy is very, very tense. The way the press are going crazy with the A-Rod story, her brother's book and her physical exhaustion are all taking their toll.

"Family tension with her father and two of her other siblings has also been awkward.

"She feels nobody has taken her side. One of her closest pals says she has never seen Madonna so low. She has been feeling low and looking really gaunt.

"Madonna was told to go soft on work and rehearsals, so she will now take one proper day off every week and go easy in the mornings.

"She has a blood analysis done every few days — including one during last Friday's rehearsal in front of everyone."

Spears, meanwhile, has been nominated for a VMA for her Piece of Me video.

http://www.showbizspy.com/showbiz/07262008...om-madonna-tour

:)

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

Okay well with all these rumors, her being anemic/down, the Spears video being cut off and seeing a recent pic of her at the Kabballah centre, I wouldn't be surprised if she just called off the whole tour and refunded everyone.

She just looks really miserable lately.

Shitney would have another pink wig breakdown if this were to be true, Madonna is evil she did this on purpose :lmao:

Lets hope this is true. Didn't she film some scenes for the new Pussycat Dolls video and she was cut out from that one too? :lmao::lmao:

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Everyone keeps DENYING these rumors that she's having a meltdown, but this just proves it.

People on this forum just don't want to hear ANYTHING remotely negative, otherwise they attack you. lol.

This is starting to look like the MIMI forum. :vanitybonet:

Edited by LoveAngelMusicBaby

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Everyone keeps DENYING these rumors that she's having a meltdown, but this just proves it.

People on this forum just don't want to hear ANYTHING remotely negative, otherwise they attack you. lol.

This is starting to look like the MIMI forum. :vanitybonet:

cutting that fat redneck stripper from the tour proves shes having a meltdown....erm ok :wacko:

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby
cutting that fat redneck stripper from the tour proves shes having a meltdown....erm ok :wacko:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: @ the fat redneck stripper.

Honey, it's half-serious. We're all sure, me included that she's absolutely fine, and we're all looking forward to the tour.

Guest waiting
why should I believe those rumours????

Well judging from her latest pics :bruised: she definitely looks like she could use a holiday!

Edited by waiting

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

Well its okay I mean, she's Madonna. She'll bounce back.

Also, not to toot my own horn but, I'm pretty familiar with plastic surgery as I've had some procedures done myself, and I just HAVE to spill this on M. I know exactly what she had done. And it's contributing to her gaunt and weird facial look. I would know because I had the SAME EXACT procedure done that she had, during the same time frame, which was just a very strange coincidence, but according to my plastic surgeon, this procedure was VERY popular at the time and many people were getting it done. Scarlett Johansson is one of them. High cheek bones for whatever reason are VERY popular especially in Hollywood and nowadays instead of cheek implants they use fat filler.

She got facial fat/lypo injections in her cheeks, which can be permanent, but are usually not, they lessen with time and exercize, because it's fat, and it tends to shrink/grow at its own pace. It also displaces itself and can change appearance as time goes.

I know this is totally out of place but I can't start my own topic yet I'm a newbie.

However that's why her face looks the way it does, aside from fatigue, etc.

She's had too much work done. SHe has NO buccal fat, or very little lower facial fat, which is DIRECTLY below now, puffed up fat loaded upper cheeks, which also affect the under eye area, nose, ....the whole symmetry of your face.

She's not going to drop dead like I previously posted and people are worried but,

she needs to stop having plastic surgery procedures which are totally ...non-flattering.

I can even say with my own experience, that people thought I looked better before and now it looks like I have chipmunk cheeks.

Good news....it may not be permament.

Well, judging from the few pix we saw, Shitney looks like her regular fat-ugly-white trash self. Nothing 'amazing' there. TRUST.

Hope the whole shitney will be cut, though it sounds like only part of the video will be cut.

Well judging from her latest pics :bruised: she definitely looks like she could use a holiday!

but it's always like that before she starts a tour! she rehears so much that she becomes half-madonna! and yes, I think she has something done (but I'm sure she did something before CT too).I'm sure everything will be perfect by the end of august

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

You guys are right. We should stop judging.

I'm sure she's fine. :-/ ok so im not, but I HOPE she is.

I don't want a refund.

Age takes its toll on everyone. It could be as simple as that. Madonna can be very fit, but being 50, maybe she should just slow down a bit. It's not about being negative, just adimitting the fact that even greatest legends have to change their ways at certain point.

Guest bulgar
how would you know its a mess when you (or anyone) knows fuck all about the tour, please think before you speak you retarded dipshit :bruised:

ouch.

Maybe we will see a DWT scenario again and she cancels the first concerts, because the show is not ready. I wouldn't be surprised, but I hope she is fine and the tour starts as planed.

in a month she has to do a show and its not ready yet, i wonder whem they will start to rehearse the full thing. seems everything is rushed half assed i hope im wrong

and yes please remove Crapiney from your tour ok

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

The tour is a month from now, not even, a MONTH.

We'll start getting youtube vids of it all, so I'm sure we'll be able to judge it even better then, but I just have my doubts.

1)Just look at her, and all the rumors that she's been under stress

2)DID YOU HEAR HER DURING THE HC PROMO TOUR?

3)HC PROMO TOUR

I fear for this tour, and my $375 seat lol.

Also, not to toot my own horn but, I'm pretty familiar with plastic surgery as I've had some procedures done myself, and I just HAVE to spill this on M. I know exactly what she had done. And it's contributing to her gaunt and weird facial look. I would know because I had the SAME EXACT procedure done that she had, during the same time frame, which was just a very strange coincidence, but according to my plastic surgeon, this procedure was VERY popular at the time and many people were getting it done. Scarlett Johansson is one of them. High cheek bones for whatever reason are VERY popular especially in Hollywood and nowadays instead of cheek implants they use fat filler.

She got facial fat/lypo injections in her cheeks, which can be permanent, but are usually not, they lessen with time and exercize, because it's fat, and it tends to shrink/grow at its own pace. It also displaces itself and can change appearance as time goes.

I know this is totally out of place but I can't start my own topic yet I'm a newbie.

She's had too much work done. SHe has NO buccal fat, or very little lower facial fat, which is DIRECTLY below now, puffed up fat loaded upper cheeks, which also affect the under eye area, nose, ....the whole symmetry of your face.

She's not going to drop dead like I previously posted and people are worried but,

she needs to stop having plastic surgery procedures which are totally ...non-flattering.

I can even say with my own experience, that people thought I looked better before and now it looks like I have chipmunk cheeks.

OMG FUCKING GOD!!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OMG why did you do this to yourself??? :shock:

CALL OPRAH !!! :callme::dramatic:

Whenever I see anything like this I take it with a pinch of salt. So much of what we read is just pr postings. Nobody wants to read that the tour plans are going well and things are on track. If that had happened and we had been given a definitive set list we would not have had forty + pages worth of speculation. The press need an angle to maintain our interest

But I have realised I am on a site full of Madonna fans so telling a load of drama queens that most of the news reports they read are made up is probably a futile idea. :queenbitch:

Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

Nes, beause if you do that procedure right, it somehow "fights" aging b/c as u age, you loose more facial fat and that fat will be used more so you techically dont end up lookig like a scarecrow. It's supposed to be a preventative surgery, which works and is great, but if you overdo it, then you end up looking like.....you know who :-P

Anyways that aside, I honestly don't know if I'm happy w/the set list that we have so far because there were MANY great songs which were pretty much watered down and butchered on other tours.

Re-Invention, Frozen was boring, she just stood there, Like A Prayer was totally boring, Music was shit (compared to the amazing DWT finale version)...I mean,

just b/c you see great songs does NOT mean that they'll be done justice on tour. Some shittier songs were performed WAY better than some of the greater songs on the setlists we've had.

For example, Future Lovers had one of the best performances ever on the Confessions Tour, and that was pretty much the highlight of the whole tour. GT sucked, Like A Virgin was ok, Music...if you like disco....

ANd somehow I know she's going to put some modern rap/r&b twist to this tour so....

I'm not expecting class, miracles, and amazing outfits.

I'm expecting outfits that would match Flava Flav & Briggite Nielsen.

:confused:

Oh and expect a total return of "the crow voice".

"My sugarrrrrrrr is rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwr"

If you insert a crow, crowing sound in here, it wouldn't be so out of place.

Edited by LoveAngelMusicBaby

I'm expecting outfits that would match Flava Flav & Briggite Nielsen.

:lmao:

Exactly! I'm worried there will be dangerous amount of cheap tracksuits on show to make her look 'street'.