Lets give her ideas!!!

Nessie

We're just poking some fun at Madonna. Most of us spent a lot of time and energy getting tickets and will enjoy the show thoroughly. But that doesn't mean we don't get to laugh at the old hag every now and then.

exactly :thumbsup:

But that doesn't mean we don't get to laugh at the old hag every now and then.

I keep telling you, this is NOT A KYLIE forum.

I hope she sees this video (posted on Drowned Madonna). These gay boys know what they are talking about (and some of them are kind of cute).

I felt ill just thinking about what u said. It really sucks if it's true. :scared:

I HOPE SHE'S NOT GONNA SIT DOWN AND READ KABBALISTIC BIBLE FOR 15 MINUTES. I'D THROW AN EGG IN HER FACE IF SHE DOES.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

she should lick her nipples

or urinate on a dancer

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

Lets give her ideas!!!

have her fans fill out a questionnaire before buying tickets. if they sound like moaning weazels, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS AND NO ADMITTANCE FOR THE NEXT 3 CONCERTS!!!

:rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker
I dont give a shit what she does, EVERYONE will be talking about it one way or another

now imagine if she did all the press everyone wanted her do. and became common. nobody would talk about shyt. god, she knows all this shyt so well. still, after ALL THESE YEARS, to remain mysterious and fabulous and elusive after revealing so much about herself. MANIFIQUE!!!

:thumbsup:

The backdrop videos MUST consist entirely of images of Madonna wearing underwear and a hat, infront of various styles of wallpaper.

Joining Britney and Justin on the stage will be 50 cent, Nelly, Eminem, Crazy Frog, Ciara, Limp Bizkit, and Hilary and Haylie Duff -making this tour a real celebration of the best that 2005 had to offer.

now imagine if she did all the press everyone wanted her do. and became common. nobody would talk about shyt. god, she knows all this shyt so well. still, after ALL THESE YEARS, to remain mysterious and fabulous and elusive after revealing so much about herself. MANIFIQUE!!!

:thumbsup:

I love when you speak french... :french:

Guest bluejean

Some years ago, I posted a fantasy Madonna concert for reinvention. In that fantasy concert I had a section where Madonna was crucified like Jesus. Several fans came in and declared my idea "tacky" "cheap" and "thank lawd Madonna doesn't employ her fans to come up with ideas" or some such insult hahaha.

Afew years later the exact idea as described appeared in Confessions tour. Not that I'm claiming Madonna or her people steal ideas from her fan forums, its most likely just a coincidence. Since its one of the most famous imagery of all time. But of course only Madonna could have pulled such a thing off.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that story.

Some years ago, I posted a fantasy Madonna concert for reinvention. In that fantasy concert I had a section where Madonna was crucified like Jesus. Several fans came in and declared my idea "tacky" "cheap" and "thank lawd Madonna doesn't employ her fans to come up with ideas" or some such insult hahaha.

They were right.