Lets give her ideas!!!

Nessie

she has asked Britney and Justin to reunite on stage :shock: , Britney filmed video for the soooo fan requested smash hit Human Nature :nosey: , Jamie Queen is back as usual :wacko: , as for the Hypnosis and other CT dancers :| , Donna Delory is out :gross: , a recycled Live Earth version of La Isla Bonita :manson: , a whole recycled guitar section including Hung Up amazing rock version :demonic: , recycled Music and ROL back on tour :crazy: , do im forgetting something??

so, what do you think she can do to mess her tour even more?? :electropop:

i loved the idea of her being mummified on stage! :dramatic:

discuss.

She can repeat and expand on the super classy champagne guzzling on stage and also deliver another nonsensical granny FUCK THE PRESENT speech. I won't mention the dreaded guitar solo, I'm sorry TEASING I meant because I'm sure it will pop up whether we like it or not (and we dont).

I think she should invite Rabbi Berg to give a 45 minute powerpoint presentation about the significance of the tree of life and the light. Who wants to hear another tired rendition of "Holiday" and "La Isla Bonita" anyway?

I also think she and her dancers should just thow on white T-shirts with printed Hebrew texts and that should be the costumes for the whole night.

oh i almost forgot she hired StubHub to properly rape her fans and the name of the tour is Stick and Sweet!!! wow how great is that :doofus:

i loved the Hannah Montana idea! this era is all about renew her fan base so why not keep up with the kids ??? the Hannah Montana fans are the same kids whom few years ago were amazed by the English Roses book :nosey:

Pack the arena's she is playing in with explosives and right before the show begins blow it the hell up as payback to her always complaining ungrateful bitching fans. :p

She can repeat and expand on the super classy champagne guzzling on stage and also deliver another nonsensical granny FUCK THE PRESENT speech. I won't mention the dreaded guitar solo, I'm sorry TEASING I meant because I'm sure it will pop up whether we like it or not (and we dont).

It wasnt a guitar solo, true she should drop that routine, but it wasnt a guitar solo. A guitar solo would involve actual chords and riffs... :dramatic:

Guest harbors
she has asked Britney and Justin to reunite on stage :shock: , Britney filmed video for the soooo fan requested smash hit Human Nature :nosey: , Jamie Queen is back as usual :wacko: , as for the Hypnosis and other CT dancers :| , Donna Delory is out :gross: , a recycled Live Earth version of La Isla Bonita :manson: , a whole recycled guitar section including Hung Up amazing rock version :demonic: , recycled Music and ROL back on tour :crazy: , do im forgetting something??

so, what do you think she can do to mess her tour even more?? :electropop:

i loved the idea of her being mummified on stage! :dramatic:

discuss.

I felt ill just thinking about what u said. It really sucks if it's true. :scared:

I HOPE SHE'S NOT GONNA SIT DOWN AND READ KABBALISTIC BIBLE FOR 15 MINUTES. I'D THROW AN EGG IN HER FACE IF SHE DOES.

Guest mirwais72

You know, we have other options. I mean, you don't have to go. It's not mandatory. If you hate these songs so much and are tired of the way she performs them, you don't have to go. She didn't ask you to spend your hard earned money on the show. That was your choice. Luckily, there is StubHub for you to sell your ticket and get your money (and then some) back. See, she even offered you an alternative.

I know I am being sarcastic but I mean it. I just joined the forum a couple of months ago and I have been a fan since 1984. I have avoided the forums for this reason. People can be so ugly and hateful. I am not going to sit here and defend her actions (StubHub, song choices, ticket prices, etc). It's not about that. It's about being a fan. If you are no longer happy with her choices, don't be a fan. Sell your ticket and say goodbye. Don't passive agressively bash her in a forum and then end up going to the show and loving it.

I know, I know...but what is a forum for? Sure, have discussions but the amount of negativity is unreal. I didn't know that "these" were Madonna fans. I was hoping to meet a few good ones. I won't try to tell you how to conduct yourself in these forums, it's not my place and it is completely your choice. It just makes me sad - back in the day, being a fan meant excitement and fun. Where did it all go?

You know, we have other options. I mean, you don't have to go. It's not mandatory. If you hate these songs so much and are tired of the way she performs them, you don't have to go. She didn't ask you to spend your hard earned money on the show. That was your choice. Luckily, there is StubHub for you to sell your ticket and get your money (and then some) back. See, she even offered you an alternative.

I know I am being sarcastic but I mean it. I just joined the forum a couple of months ago and I have been a fan since 1984. I have avoided the forums for this reason. People can be so ugly and hateful. I am not going to sit here and defend her actions (StubHub, song choices, ticket prices, etc). It's not about that. It's about being a fan. If you are no longer happy with her choices, don't be a fan. Sell your ticket and say goodbye. Don't passive agressively bash her in a forum and then end up going to the show and loving it.

I know, I know...but what is a forum for? Sure, have discussions but the amount of negativity is unreal. I didn't know that "these" were Madonna fans. I was hoping to meet a few good ones. I won't try to tell you how to conduct yourself in these forums, it's not my place and it is completely your choice. It just makes me sad - back in the day, being a fan meant excitement and fun. Where did it all go?

My guess... Youtube.

Well I for one can not wait. Im trying to stay clear of the setlist but I have heard of a few songs on it. Honestly I dont care if she did Hard Candy and that was it. I am just happy as hell to be seeing her again and I fully expect to lose my voice like I did last time from singing every song loud as hell.

:dramatic:

enough with the drama just have fun. i mean seriosly we're not discussing this endless shit about being a proper fan :doh:

all this mess for the tour is hilarious i cant help it. im sure she will do an amazing show (look she is doing Vogue! yeeeay :D )

We're just poking some fun at Madonna. Most of us spent a lot of time and energy getting tickets and will enjoy the show thoroughly. But that doesn't mean we don't get to laugh at the old hag every now and then.

Guest mirwais72
We're just poking some fun at Madonna. Most of us spent a lot of time and energy getting tickets and will enjoy the show thoroughly. But that doesn't mean we don't get to laugh at the old hag every now and then.

I am all for a good laugh...I poke fun of some of the things she says and does and it's funny. Honestly though, people get down and dirty with ugly comments and I think it kills the "fun" we are trying to have. I, too, can't wait for the show. There is nothing like a live show...especially one of hers.