Are we having The Sticky and Sweet Tour DVD

Mario24

I agree, a December DVD release isn't just possible because the tour will finish late December...

and who knows, there just might be an extension... for other territtories early next year... * prays *

Do you want to see her dead :lmao:

She's not going to do a second leg of the tour.She'll probably go to Australia and Asia the next tour.

She's going to star working on the next album next year, and maybe a new movie as a director.

There is no way RIT will see a DVD release this late in the game

unless it comes packaged as some sort of special tour boxset or something

but i doubt it will be released on its own

i hope S&S will be have a better dvd than CT

without all the special effects and shit

it was too over produced

Come on. It's obvious where Madonna loyalties are. "Hard Candy"? Crap title, crap album photos, crap single release timing. "Sticky and Sweet Tour"? Best pics ever, amazing show, lots of promotion. So if Live Nation is behind this, I can expect a "Sticky and Sweet" DVD wrapped in banoffi crust soon :hafo:

it was too over produced

I totally agree,, to many angles, this angle, that angle,, made me sea sick ! LOL

I love the CT DVD

agree they edited out some of the live vibe like the crowd screaming but visually its perfect

very colorful and the angles are awesome

Yeah, I see your point about it being too perfect, but that's what I love about it.

As far as i'm concerned, the dvd saved 'jump" and "erotica/you thril me", which I thought were dull in person.

you are right

Jump and La isla Bonita without Jonas's work wouldnt looks as cool as it does

actually much of CT is saved by the DVD

Even though there may have been polishings to TCT DVD, duh it's still her live voice (except LS, which was tinkered with). But, yeah, it got a little graphics/effects crazy at times, but it's still enjoyable.

Michael Jackson's Dangerous tour was released years and years later, so there's hope for RIT. ;) It's just funny how the two tours tied to a documentary haven't gotten a DVD release. Any rights tied to BAT HAD to expire eons ago, and it's not like IGTTYAS is racking up any notable sales.

it was too over produced

Lots of past tours were released on dvd later...just look at Michael's Dangerous Tour or Bowie's Spider Tour etc.

Do you think we'll have the DVD for this Xmast ? as now, the Tours end in Mexico the last week of November so I was thinking about that .... they will have to film one of the early shows to have it on time ...

nope...dvd will get out at march - may next year probably and then in august or even september we will get GHV3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sticky&sweetour08

ok. i heard that there is a live broadcast from one of the MSG shows. there will be a dvd in the spring according 2 livenation

live nation also went and talked to hbo a couple months back..could we be going back to the DWT ways?? hopefully! =]

Guest boytoyville

I would like the DVD to not have all the special effects but I'm sure they will do that again & thats fine. I think this tour will make a great DVD with all the visuals & screen action!

As if Madonna would try to capitalize on the festive market - she'll release it next summer, when everyone's forgotten about it. :manson:

Ahem, the Drowned World Tour was released just before the holidays in 2001 and sold relatively the same amount as the Confessions Tour which was released in the dead sales climate of February. In fact, TCT is on course to sell more despite being released over 5 years later.

This thread was opened before the South American dates were announced, thats why someone thought that the DVD could be released before the Xmas but obviously after the tour.

Now that we know that it will finish the 21st, I dont think it will be released this year. I hope it is ready for April/May. And I hope it is recorded in Brasil

Ahem, the Drowned World Tour was released just before the holidays in 2001 and sold relatively the same amount as the Confessions Tour which was released in the dead sales climate of February. In fact, TCT is on course to sell more despite being released over 5 years later.

Well it did have a Live CD with it too, so that would have made it sell better, but still it has done very well.