who is NOT seeing CONCERT and why ??? (curious...)

gemini1313

I'm not going. Too expensive, horrible venue, and she's a deluded, money-hungry cunt. Which is sad - I was really looking forward to going this time after hearing the album (still one of her best). And if the set lists running around are true, there's lots of great songs this time out.

Oh, well. I'm sure I'll catch her Vegas act in a few years.

im really not feeling this era at all...................and ive always loved madonna ...but i really feel that this tiem around shes a MONEY HuNGRY CUNT...just like u said. & i really dont like the album. my fav song is 4minutes. i HATE HATE HATE----- SHES NOT ME & INVISIBLE & DANCE TONITE & SPANISH LESSON & 7HEARTBEAT...the rest of the tracks are all mediocre. im NOT excited bout this TOUR ....i have stand tkts 10 row... center court..( $ 740.00) which im thinkin bout selling. i dont know..im not feelin it.

im really not feeling this era at all...................and ive always loved madonna ...but i really feel that this tiem around shes a MONEY HuNGRY CUNT...just like u said. & i really dont like the album. my fav song is 4minutes. i HATE HATE HATE----- SHES NOT ME & INVISIBLE & DANCE TONITE & SPANISH LESSON & 7HEARTBEAT...the rest of the tracks are all mediocre. im NOT excited bout this TOUR ....i have stand tkts 10 row... center court..( $ 740.00) which im thinkin bout selling. i dont know..im not feelin it.

WTF did you just say? The only thing I got was you think that 4 minutes piece of shit is better than 7heartbeat...

Edited by e mm a

the fact of the matter is this current album contains some of her best pop songs ever. i wont see her live because id sooner spend the massive amounts of money on crack cocaine :thumbsup: you pair above shut the fuck up

the fact of the matter is this current album contains some of her best pop songs ever.

you MUST be HIGH :nocomment:

^I have to agree, it took a good while to grow on me (mainly due to 4M being so shit) but there's some *essentials* to her canon on there.

The same happened for me. She's Not Me, Heartbeat, Miles Away and Devil are the best tracks on the album.

you MUST be HIGH :nocomment:

im with joey........................i think " !!! " has already purchased that crack.

its not my favorite album...so whatever......I ADORE AL & COADF......shes trying waaaaaaaay too hard

on this one and its pretentious.

i agree with the fact of some essential pop classics....but no way near her best.

this bird has flown.

The same happened for me. She's Not Me, Heartbeat, Miles Away and Devil are the best tracks on the album.

Heartbeat is my favourite followed by She's Not Me then Dance 2Night. Devil pisses me off because it could have been CLASSIC Madonna had she not used that dated and overused Timbaland production on it - it's almost like Madonna doing a SAW track in the 80s. Incredible pisses me off because it has the potential to be great but she fucks it up half way through.

im with joey........................i think " !!! " has already purchased that crack.

its not my favorite album...so whatever......I ADORE AL & COADF......shes trying waaaaaaaay too hard

on this one and its pretentious.

i agree with the fact of some essential pop classics....but no way near her best.

this bird has flown.

the fact of the matter also is that the American Life album contains some of her shittest work to date, in which case your opinions are VOID :thumbsup:

I'm not going because I'm not feeling her current space. She's by numbers at this point, and while "Hard Candy" is a solid record, because it really IS, she's going to follow the same old tunes that'll get her by. I'm not wasting $500+ on her to sing most of the "Hard Candy" tunes, then sing her "OLD" favs like ROL, Music, and Hung Up. How boring.

She sucks right now. But you won't catch me saying that to others outside of this board. :p

Although what constitutes a classic is a bit subjective. "Get Together" could be a classic for Madonna fans, but I have a feeling a lot of people may not have even heard of it.

"4 Minutes," on the other hand, is hated by many fans. But judging by it's longevity on the radio and charts, it may be considered one of her biggest, most recognizable hits from this decade.

the fact of the matter also is that the American Life album contains some of her shittest work to date, in which case your opinions are VOID :thumbsup:

hahahaahahhaa........xstatic process? nobody knows me? mother & father? im so stupid? love profusion?

intervention? nothing fails? these are all solid songs....maybe they are not POPPY RADIO GEMS but they are nicely crafted true songs. maybe you are one of those people who only listend to TOP 20 HITS...and thats fine........ur entitled to ur opinion.....no matter how warped it may be. :tongue:

hahahaahahhaa........xstatic process? nobody knows me? mother & father? im so stupid? love profusion?

intervention? nothing fails? these are all solid songs....maybe they are not POPPY RADIO GEMS but they are nicely crafted true songs. maybe you are one of those people who only listend to TOP 20 HITS...and thats fine........ur entitled to ur opinion.....no matter how warped it may be. :tongue:

AGREED. It's a shame though, bc songs like Mother & Father, Intervention, Amer Life, could have been MUCH better with the right production. As far as quality goes (which is normally what counts when talking about music) AL is far better than HC.

Get Together is in no way a "classic". It was a fan favorite apparently, but thats about it. Nobody else cared for the song. Gimme..., oh sorry Hung Up would be the only classic and even that is debateable. :confused:

^ Did you not read what he said? Of course you didn't, you were too busy being straight and all that.

I'm not seeing the concert, mostly for monetary reasons, but also because yes, Madonna does suck right now. I am excited to see the TV broadcast of it though.

^ Did you not read what he said? Of course you didn't, you were too busy being straight and all that.

I'm not seeing the concert, mostly for monetary reasons, but also because yes, Madonna does suck right now. I am excited to see the TV broadcast of it though.

Madonna essense...? Yeah... swoosh sounds are the ultimate Madonna essense.

I know, I know, too gay and disco and all that, you're still waiting for Madonna to make a Black Sabbath album, we get it. No one's buying it.

It somehow seems you and I got off on some wrong foot... is saying Confessions sucks some kind of no-no on the Madonna forums? Because it seems like it... damn one guy at Mtribe even went mental over it.

I love Confessions but I think it's stupid the way you dismiss it. Maybe if you weren't so eager to broadcast your hatred of all things gay-friendly I wouldn't have such an issue with your posts.

Okay I get it, you like it, fine... so be it. I dismiss the album on the basis that it was damage control, leotards, flaunting your ass in the camera while trying to be hip... and the music was bad as well. I say music, it would be more sounds really...

You can hate it all you want, there is a whole brigade of people on here who dislike that album and they all came out of the woodwork when Hard Candy came (and went). Doesn't bother me one bit. I have no issue with your opinion of the music, I just think your reasoning behind some of your taste is all sorts of bizzare and bogus. Anyway, I'll stop now.

You can hate it all you want, there is a whole brigade of people on here who dislike that album and they all came out of the woodwork when Hard Candy came (and went). Doesn't bother me one bit. I have no issue with your opinion of the music, I just think your reasoning behind some of your taste is all sorts of bizzare and bogus. Anyway, I'll stop now.

Oh, I disliked it from the beginning and I wont change my mind... resting the entire sucess on the album on a sample from ABBA is very weak considering were talking Madonna here. At least Sepheryn and the others were uknown tunes, but my god, Gimme... classic of classics...

Okay I get it, you like it, fine... so be it. I dismiss the album on the basis that it was damage control, leotards, flaunting your ass in the camera while trying to be hip... and the music was bad as well. I say music, it would be more sounds really...

HOW CAN U SAY THAT? CONFESSIONS WAS AN EVENT. EVEN THOSE WHO DONT LIKE MADONNA IN GERERAL ...WOULD SAY....HEY I REALLY LIKE THAT HUNG UP SONG, ITRS VERY CATCHY.

SO.

ALTHO.....IM NOT FEELING THIS HARD CANDY ERA. ( but i haet to say.......4 minutes is my fav song form teh album..........ouch)

Guest Danny86
Well when I say a classic Madonna track I mean a track that has that Madonna essence. That is just superbly crafted and delivered. A track you wouldn't be able to skip when making a 20-track mix CD for a friend to introduce them to Madonna.

That all comes down to personal taste and it's not something fans will agree about. I certainly wouldn't include "Get Together" on a 20 track Madonna essential, neither I see why it has the Madonna essence over some HC tracks, including "She's Not Me", "Give It 2 Me", "Miles Away" or even "Candy Shop".

HOW CAN U SAY THAT? CONFESSIONS WAS AN EVENT. EVEN THOSE WHO DONT LIKE MADONNA IN GERERAL ...WOULD SAY....HEY I REALLY LIKE THAT HUNG UP SONG, ITRS VERY CATCHY.

SO.

I dont know... most people ridiculed the fact she had to sample ABBA to score a hit... well I know the sample probably didnt do much, but still... thats the impression people got.